• Published 30th Apr 2016
  • 373 Views, 11 Comments

Dear Trixie - LunaFinna and Singheart

  • ...
 11
 373

CHAPTER FIVE: Fluttershy comes into play in equestria

Trixie and Celestia were in a tangle. It had been ten years since Nightmare Moon had gone. Celestia was in a bit of a sorrowful time, especially since Luna/ Nightmare Moon's soul still lingered in the castle. The flesh and rotten blood smell lingered in the short cold air breezing in through the shattered windows. The room in which Trixie mourned in was Luna's old one, and Trixie could still sense Luna in the room.

"Don't be afraid, I'm always here with you...." Trixie followed the quote and the echoed screams of a restless, dying stallion down the steps, farther into Luna's room.

She found a rusted metal door, and opened it with her magic. Black. A squealing noise was heard.... And a stallion's groaning and moaning from hours of stabbing and beating. Trixie ventured farther, until she could hear the breathing. She lit her horn. There, lay a stallion, chained to a wall, beat and bruised, un-moving, barely breathing.

The squealing got louder. The stallion lifted his bloody head. His skull was bashed in, he was too bloodied to really see his face. His sad eyes made Trixie tear up slightly.

"Are... are you okay?" She asked, even though she knew the answer was no. The stallion just stared with extremely content eyes. He immediately started to cry. "Trixie? My little Lulamoon?" The stallion cried out, as Trixie turned to go.

"How do you know my name?" She asked, and turned.

The stallion only nodded and said, "look behind you." Trixie turned behind her. Her horn was glowing like crazy at this point.... A squeal could be heard.

"Trixie, it's me.... Your father." Trixie's horn glow burned out. she sat down and started to bawl.

"Daddy?" She said, and turned to a yellow figure in the corner. "What is.... What is that?" She asked. Her horn glow was back. She walked over to the figure and the light revealed a small yellow pegasus, sitting in the corner of the room.

A tuft of light pink hair barely stuck out from under the blanket she was wrapped in. She looked up at Trixie. Her turquoise eyes did all the talking for her. "Fluttershy," she said, and turned to the stallion, who was dying.

"You should name her Fluttershy." With his dying breaths, the stallion looked up into Trixie's pleading eyes.

"Fluttershy it is." And with that, a child was named and a stallion died.

Author's Note:

This chapter.... is a lot about Trixie, but mostly about finding out that Fluttershy.... Flutts is Trixie's baby sister....