• Published 18th Jan 2016
  • 17,066 Views, 1,058 Comments

Dragonball MLP - ultrapoknee



Goku inadvertently lands on a new world on his way to planet Namek. Now, with his ship in disarray, Goku new adventures on the planet called Equis is about to begin. Where he sure he meet new friends as well as enemies.

  • ...
35
 1,058
 17,066

PreviousChapters
BONUS Chapter: Introduction.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone. I FINALLY finished editing this story. Looking back, I have to thank everyone that has read this story and liked it. You all put up with a lot of clarity, punctuation, grammar, various issues. Thank you for your patience and enjoy this intro. The first chapter of the third installment is ready, and it will be up later today — happy Fourth of July.

[Intro.]

Deep within the expansive recesses of space, a spacecraft moves to an unknown location. Inside the ship, Goku sits in a meditative position before he springs up and begins practicing his katas. He stops mid kick when a monitor appears from the ceiling. Dr. Briefs is screen as he looked frantic. Moments later, the alarm activated as the interior shifted red. A mysterious electrical storm encompasses the ship. Goku and Dr. Briefs glance around the vessel in confusion before a sudden bout of turbulence hit. Dr. Brief's monitor shift to an image of a meteor field. Goku rushes over to the controls only to careen into a nearby planet.

Within the town of Ponyville, Spike was sitting on a bench in a silly costume while gazing at the meteor shower. A particular meteor catches his attention as he follows it over the Everfree Forest treeline. The dragon lets out a gasp when he spies the CMC's and the Sugar Lumps going into the forest before quickly giving chase. Inside the forest, Spike slams against a tree covered in blood while a monstrous ghoul stalks toward him and the fillies. The beast makes a lunge toward them until Goku intercepts it by driving his elbow into the stomach of the creature, thus disabling it. Goku turns around and shot the baffled dragon and awestruck fillies a gleeful smile while Spike passes out. Back inside Goku's ship, the ponies take control of the spacecraft as it shoots into the sky moments before an ensemble royal guard, the elements of harmony and the princesses came into view. The vessel zig-zags over several locations - such as Ponyville, Manehattan, and Canterlot - before looping over the moon and returning to Equis.

Back on the surface, Goku fends several guards as Princess Luna, and Princess Celestia joins the fray. The three warriors enter a power struggle with their beams before the princesses break away and a rainbow light shroud the area. The light fades out, and colorful confetti hits the floor as Pinkie drags Goku to a party table with the other elements. Later, Goku is walking to Sweet Apple Acres with the CMC and Sugar Lumps using him as transport. The apple family waves them over as Applejack shows the Saiyan warrior how to buck apple trees. Goku kicks the tree but inadvertently chops it in half. Granny Smith and the fillies all laugh while Big Mac and Applejack gawk at the display of strength. The day shifts to night as Twilight giddily jump on her hoofs with a quill and parchment while discussing something with Dr. Briefs.

In the background, Rarity was taking Goku's measurements as she brings out a pair of scissors. She dons an evil smile while Goku starts to sweat. Outside of Fluttershy's cottage, Goku is carrying a basket of food with the butter-yellow pegasus following beside him. A massive bear blocks their path and roars in their faces. Fluttershy waggles her finger in a scolding manner as Goku offers the bear an apple and a cheerful small. More animals join in to eat as they crowd around the pair. A white rabbit pops out of Goku's hair with a carrot. Before it could eat it, a rainbow blur knocks him out of Goku's hair. Rainbow Dash hovers in the air with a cocky smile directed at Goku. Goku returns the smile and the two shoot off into the sky. The two perform many aerial stunts and tricks before flying through a finish line with many of the Ponyvill residents cheering for them.

Spike is walking around aimlessly as he ponders his self worth until Goku rest a hand on his shoulder. The drake looks surprised while Scootaloo pears out from behind Goku's shoulder with a smirk. The trio enters the Everfree as a manticore chases after them. Spike and Scootaloo stand atop a cliffside, staring off into the distance, wearing Goku's Gi. Goku flies overhead, gesturing towards his pupils. The two nod and dive into the air after him. In the next instance, Radiant Hope pulls down her hood as she gazes at the Crystal Empire. She looks behind to find Chrysalis walking up with a horde of changelings descending toward the empire. King Sombra walks out a mass of shadows with several eyes glaring behind him. He lets a roar as he morphs from a stallion to a Saiyan and charges at Goku. The two warriors clash in a flurry of blows before the shadow from before engulfs where the form of Rabia glares into Sombra who regressed to the form of a colt. Moments later, a filly Radiant Hope burst through the umbrum and reaches for him with an outstretched arm. Rabia opens her jaws to swallow them both, but Goku leaps into the air with a Spirit Bomb at the ready. He hurls the attack at Rabia, and the umbrum fades away in the aftermath.

Goku, Spike, and Scootaloo fly overhead before they land in front of a crowd of ponies in Ponyvile. Spike stands at Goku'sright side as Ember and the elements look ahead. Scootaloo stays on his right with the rest of her friends. Celestia Luna, Cadence, and Shining Armor stand behind Goku as Radiant Hope, King Sombra, and Chrysalis flanks them. Goku looks ahead with his pupil as a blazing red aura erupts from his body.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 29 )

Hmm. Cool intro.

Will Dragon Ball movie villains appear in this story?

9763109
DB movies will be done separately.

You wrote in the Author's note of the final chapter that you edited this story. I love the story to bits and I will read the two sequels that you wrote. However, I only have one question.

If you edited this story then where are the edits?

10139657
I did edit all the grammar errors and what not with grammarly. If I missed any, I appreciate a heads up.

10139730
You might want to look through your story again and maybe get a better editing program. There are errors in every chapter.

Perfection doesn't exist, but I know you are capable of doing better. You wrote this story after all.

10139730
What kind of gi Scootaloo and Spike were wearing?

10328947
The same as Goku. However, Spike's Gi has sleeves like Future Gohan's. Scootaloo's Gi shows off her midsection and it's more slender.

10329234
Ending.


A cloud. A miniature Equus, mountains, and a slithering serpent fade into view. The dark background fades to sky blue. Scootaloo jumps out from the planet's horizon, and performs a looping walk cycle, wearing her gi. A still image of an Ursa Major slides left.

The sky suddenly goes dark, as meteor showers rain down into the background.

Scootaloo suddenly becomes closer and waves goodbye to us before going back to the mini-Equus walking. The image suddenly flips left, then rights itself back.

Scootaloo suddenly trips over and the planet continues rolling until she's never seen.

Scootaloo suddenly faces a smiling Goku with his fist on his hips in a still image.

Scootaloo runs back into view on the miniature planet. A part of a serpent is seen on clouds beside the planet.

We see a speeding carriage with the Mane 6, Spike, Starlight, Shining Armor and Zecora huddled on in a tower with Goku as the coachman.

We then shift to a still image depicting a mini version of the Colosseum with a mini version of Goku facing Mini Sombra, with the girls, Zecora, Ember and Radiant Hope watching in the background. Scootaloo runs panickedly left to right.

The whole cast, consisting of Goku, The Mane 6, Spike, Starlight, Zecora, Shining Armor, Ember, Cadence and Radiant Hope join Scootaloo in running across Mini Equus as more of the serpent is seen on the clouds.

We see a still image of Princess Luna, Celestia and some foreign rulers looking at us with a smile.

Back to the Mini Equus, as the entire cast is running, Saiyan Sombra is spotted on the left diving down into the clouds as most of the serpent starts to cover the running group.

Finally, we see Scootaloo. She wields the power pole on the left. She wears the outfit of the Monkey King, and stands atop a serpent's head.

Do Pan and Bra appear in this story?

10692438
Can I draw some of the scenes in the story?

11080042
I have to ask. What do the Twilight Guards look like? I've gotten rusty since I finished the show.

11080168
1.bp.blogspot.com/-c2lwmLYFVeQ/XkHMPMKzjaI/AAAAAAADUM8/31mA5wjCY785ldnPUyMTL6rc6pcQHde_QCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/1.jpg

Basically the same, but with Twilight's insigma. You could swap the gold with purple If you want.

11080185
Thanks. I needed the references.

11080253
Can't view it. Links broken.

11080255
I'll just upload it to DeviantArt. Hang on.

11080264
This is rushed? It looks good.

11080424
Thanks for the compliment. The next scenes I draw would be quite interesting. Like I said, I can't make them anthro but I will keep most elements like that "herd" thing of courting mates, despite it being weird to me.

11080836
Thanks for going through the trouble. I'm looking forward to what you got.

Oof, missed that anthro tag. I'm still going to give it a chance because it looks interesting but I really don't see why it has to be anthro, especially with the whole alien world angle

11267532
It's better since everything in dbz is anthro.

11267577
I suppose I can understand the logic but it really pulls me out of the story. I do like what I've read so far though.

What happen to Lightning, Flim Flam and Iron will after Sombra's defeat?

11336811
Dude. Look at the original dub, they tried to make him like Superman but his heroic speeches contradict his idiotic actions, like giving Cell a Senzu, or his ruthless nature during his life as a kid. Also, the creator didn't made him to be a heroic guy, but a deconstruction of it. Goku only does heroic stuff if it's within his line of sight, or if it involves his friends, other than that, he won't bother stopping Frieza from terrorizing the universe unless he hears of it. Like I said, if you like OG Funi Goku, that's fine. I'm just pointing stuff out.

11337578
Again you use the Goku giving Cell a Senzu argument that so many ignorant fans love to use, like Goku didn't already know Gohan had the power inside to destroy Cell. It's just like when he allowed Frieza to go 100% power. He knew Frieza wasn't going to last forever in that state. Also that he was fully capable of taking on Frieza in that state as well. He wanted those enemies at their best so that they could know that they didn't stand a chance against him, or Gohan even when they were at their best. THAT'S why he gave Cell a Senzu. If Goku was really that careless then he would have allowed Gohan to confront Cell before they even trained in the time chamber.... No, what did he do? He knocked Gohan on his butt so that he didn't go. So you're going to call everyone with a heroic mentality and good morals a Superman rip off? Yes they are both Heroes, but Goku is still very different than Superman. The way they fight their enemies is one of the differences, when Superman fought Zod in Man Of Steel he literally took the fight from the Open country to over the ocean all the way into the city.... Hell, Superman got pissed once and fought Shazam in the animated series right in the middle of city! What did Goku do when the Androids were in the city? He took them away so that people wouldn't get hurt..... So get out of here with that Goku was just like Superman crap....

11337578 also, this is a fanfiction. So people could easily use the original Funimation Goku instead of the manga version. Which in my opinion is the better version of Goku(FuniDub).

Login or register to comment