• Published 14th Jan 2016
  • 310 Views, 0 Comments

The Cupcake Hospital - Perry Pinkie Potter



I work a hospital to save ponies about to be turned into cupcakes.

  • ...
 0
 310

I'm Reminded That Pinkie Has Had A Lot Of Victims

"Alright, c'mon." I gently reminded the two fillies.

I waited as Fender and Forest Shine broke apart. "We'll get you into a room Fender, and if you both want, Forest can stay with you. Sound like a plan?" I asked them.

Both ponies nodded. I looked at my paper.

"Okay, there should be Room 11 open. Um, let's go with that."

I pulled a wheelchair and helped Fender into it. Once he was in his room, I hesitated.

"Are you sure your okay with her, Fender? I don't want my sister bothering you." I asked.

Fender nodded.

"Alright... Forest Shine, be good. Don't do anything stupid. You hear me?"

I waited until Forest nodded. "Good. Get better, Fender." I walked out of the room.

"Okay, I think it's about time for dinner." I said to myself.

My first stop was the Oatsen sisters, two mares who had been 'done' together. I trotted to Room 15 and knocked.

"Come in!"

I walked in with a cart that carried multiple trays of food. "How are you girls doing?"

"As good as we'll ever be." One sister smiled.

I smiled back. "I brought you some supper!" I levitated a tray onto each of their beds.

"Oatburgers, yes!" The second sister exclaimed.

"Do you two need anything?" I asked before leaving.

"I- think we're good." The first said.

"Alrighty then. Call me if you do."

"We will. Thanks."

"No problem." I replied as I shut the door.

Forest had given everypony else their food during the surgery, so now it was time for the most dangerous part of dinner. The patients who HAD healed.

I quietly went out the door, and sneaked into town as always.

When I pony fully heals, they can't just stay cooped up. But they can't exactly be out in the open either. So I found a compromise of sorts.

That pony is sneaked into town to visit their families and assure them they're alright. They're told of the basement and the hospital, and once they promise not to say anything, they are back into their old homes. But I always make sure they're still doing fine.

The problem is, I can't be seen either. The townsfolk think my sister and I moved (so our numbers are taken out and nopony questions where we went) so I have to be careful.

"UGH!" I heard Pinkie yell as I trotted past Sugar Cube Corner. I jumped. I decided on a whim I should probably head back and wait until tomorrow.

I trotted back to my place. I went back to Fender's room.

"Okay Forest, Fender needs his- rest?" I stopped myself when I looked inside and found both ponies fast asleep, Fender in one bed and Forest Shine in the other. I sighed.

"Good night, you two."

I check to make sure there's still makeup on my Cutie Mark. It's not that i don't like it, but i don't like ponies to see it. I don't think even my sister knows what it is. I went back to my room and settled into bed. I was bombarded by my usual dreams. Or my usual nightmares, more like.

I awoke in a dark room, surrounded by nothing but black. Suddenly, I heard a high-pitched voice that giggled.

"Hello! Glad you finally came to! Ready to get started?"

I was strapped down. Then the lights flickered on, forcing my eyes to take in the horrors of the basement.

Everything flashes by.

Slice! There goes my Cutie Mark, sitting on the floor.

Shing! My horn hangs on her neck.

I'm dead, then awake, I'm a mere fragment of myself. I think it's over, when I'm stabbed with a needle and awoken again.

I wake up, screaming as always.

I'm panting.

Just a dream, just a dream. It's always just a dream. Calm down.

Seeing the things I've seen makes it hard to sleep at night.

But working at the hospital helps a little bit.

I sigh.

And somehow I fall back asleep.

Author's Note:

3 points to anypony who gets the 'Oatsen twins' reference. :derpytongue2:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment