• Published 11th Jan 2016
  • 847 Views, 28 Comments

Phone Guy UnderFNadventureF in Equestria - mikele_11



A man named Dan repleaced to Equestria as Phone Guy. He has powers to summon animatronics, which obey him. With the strength and knack for getting into trouble survive various adventures.

  • ...
33
 28
 847

I am not bad guy

"Believe me, I'm not bad. Folly simply this causes Johnny." I said calmly. I was dressed in casual clothes but I was wearing kitchen gloves and pink apron with a heart. Hearkened muffins, what cooked in the oven, which I stole. "I told Sussy. I will give it back when I'm done." I said firmly. Suddenly oven made a sound of ringing. "Great. The muffins are ready." I said happily, by removing them. "Ah ah ah ah." I said going to the table. Tray, which were muffins, were heated. When I put the tray on the table, it's burned a hole. I looked at it and saw how fired way deeper into the ground. "Do you think the Chinese ponies like cupcakes?" I asked hesitantly. Then I ran to the table where, on the chairs were objects. I grabbed a bag of potatoes.

"I don't know Phone Guy. I only know that the Chinese ponies like fortune cookies." I spoke in a deep voice, shaking the bag. Then I went to a wooden puppet with wig.

"Can you go to this little town." I told high-pitched voice and shaking this puppet.

"Good idea Adria." I said, happy and with my normal voice. I went to leave my hiding place. I lived in a small cave consisting of six chambers. In one I had bedrooms, a second bathroom, in the third kitchen, in the fourth room, and in the fifth guest room. I lived in Everefree Forest, so sometimes I had unwanted guests. But back. I started to go north ... or maybe the south. I don't know where everything is. But I went where Ponyville is. "Quiet. Too quiet." I said to myself. Suddenly, from behind the bushes jumped out Manticore.

"Grrrhhhhhh" He roared at me.

"I was right." I confirmed myself. Manticore has become a big bigger than me. His body was Benchmark lion, but had wings like a bat and a scorpion's tail. He took the attack paw in my direction. I just yawned and immediately grabbed his paw. Then I turned him quickly, which as a result caused the Manticore toppled. I took advantage of the situation and dialed in my head. As a result, I summoned Nightmarnette. It was a great puppet of four ribs visible. He was long and lean claws, which were white stripes. The whole puppet was hunched and his mouth was full of teeth. "Nightmarnette. Throw it somewhere far away." I said. Nightmarenette issued a short beep jumpscare, then grabbed the Manticore got under way and threw very far away. "You know. I'll leave you for a long time." I said walking towards Ponyville. Nightmarenette was right behind me.

After 30 minutes of walking we were on the outskirts of the town. I watched hidden behind the bushes. "You have an idea how to go inside and go unconsidered us?" I asked.

"GHROOOO" Nightmarenette said. I smiled.

"Good idea. Bring a set of spy." I said.

"GhROoO." 'Said' Nightmarnette. I just facepalmed.

"It bring a fishing rod." I said quietly. Nightmarenette looked in the direction where my cave is, and then at me with half-closed eyelids. "Wait. I have a better idea." I said, and then in my head I used a search for numbers. "I got you." I said happily, when dialing Plushtrap. Moments later next to me and Nightmarenette appeared plush rabbit. It was gold-green, he had big ears and sharp teeth in its upper jaw. "Go into town and buy cookies." I said, giving him bits. He just rolled his eyes and went to town. "We talked about it Sussy. You don't get a dog. I know you like fluffy animals, but you don't have the body." I said calmly. Suddenly something hit me in the face. "Mayday! Mayday! I got hit!" I am running around in circles screaming and waving my hands. Suddenly I was caught by the shirt and an item that stuck in my face has been removed. Nightmarenette put me back to earth and gave me claw. It had a hole in the shape of the letter 'G'. When I caught this item, in my head I rang message. 'Hallo? Hallo, hallo? Hello, I am Ghost. Animatronic which can you help. If you haven't heard about me, it's no wonder. But if you need help, advice or just some enhancements include call me. I'll come when I can. ' I just blinked in surprise. "Poor message. I would have done better." I said proudly. Suddenly, in my mind they merged dots. "Does he did my introduction?" I asked myself more than Nightmarenette.

"GHRO?" Nightmarenette said. I just shook my head slightly.

"You're right. I'll deal with that later." I said, tucking claw in my pocket. "And getting back to your question Nightmarenette. No. I don't intend on revenge. I am a pacifist, in principle, not by nature." I said. Nightmarenette just hit me in the frame. "OHHH" I rubbed firmly sore. Nightmarenette just grabbed me by the shirt and pull in the side of the field, which is located in center of Everfree. When we were there, Nightmarenette threw me to the ground.

"GHROoOoO." Nightmarenette said. I just looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean by 'if you avoidtools, you avoid everything'?" I asked. Soon, my response appeared a hammer thrown in my direction. I wasn't expecting and so I got it in my head. "I wasn't ... 'UH' even ready ... 'GHA' on it ... 'UHH'." While speaking I got a few other tools. At some point I decided to avoid the tools and from that moment I didn't get. I saw that Nightmarenette there are no tools, so he threw a rubber duck. I grabbed it and threw it aside. Then I shouted to Nightmarenette. He pulled out when he heard this ... "Are you kidding?" I said, seeing that he holds riveting, but not just that. It was a riveting rifle with a double air compressor, double silencer and double crank. One word. This is my dead. Nightmarenette began to flood rivets. I began to avoid them as best as I could, but it wasn't working. I decided to do something crazy. I started to make moves like Mettaton EX from undertale. Amazingly it worked. At some point riveting finished shooting. Nightmarenette began to replace ammunition. I used a moment, and I activated my powers, then I hit full force into the ground. The result was a trail of fire that was heading towards Nightmarenette. Then something happened, I didn't expect. The Big Bang rejected Nightmarenette back forcing him to leave the riveting tool. I ran to Nightmarenette and pressed him to the ground. "I feel that I forgot something." I said to myself. Suddenly, from behind the bushes came Plushtrap.

"Here you are." He said. I just raised my eyebrows.

"Wut? Can you speak?" I asked surprised. He just blinked.

"In contrast to this idiot, I knows how to talk no, then yes." He said. "It just kind of puppet animatronics muscled not speak." He added. I nodded that I understood. "Ah. Before I forget. Here are your muffins." He said giving it to me. I looked inside the bag.

"Raspberry. My favorite." I said. Then I made Plushtrap disappeared. "Break!" I cried walking towards the cave. Nightmarenette wanted me to stop, but it canceled. "Now nobody doesn't hinder me." I said to myself.

"Hey!" Someone shouted. I turned my head back 180 degrees and looked up. There was a cyan pegasus with rainbow mane.

"I guess you is Rainbow." I said calmly. She just came over closer and nudged me.

"For you, Rainbow Dash and don't try any tricks." She said evil. Now normally I stood looking at her intently. At one point I pressed her nose.

"Boob." I said. She hit me in the hand and then pushed me.

"Don't do this. I'm going to beat you." She said proudly. I got the idea to make her offtopic.

"Howdy. I'm glad. I'm Phone Guy. Phone Guy The Phone Man." I said. She just tilted face, raising an eyebrow. "You must be new in this part of the Everfree forest. I'll show you how everything works." I told to her nice and docile. "You see. To survive here you need PW. What is PW? Of course is power. You want some power?" I asked. She nodded slightly. To my left and right there were balls of energy. "Gather as much power as you can." I said, directing balls in pegasus. She slowly retreated, and I said I couldn't afford. I made that shot out bullets in it, causing it has been pushed to the back and wounded. "YOU IDIOT!" I shouted with a different face. "IN THIS FORREST, THERE IS ONE RULE. KILL OR BE KILLED." I said with a voice full of darkness. "Die." I said. Around her there was a field that began to shrink. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." When the field was close to touch, it disappeared. My head became normal. "But I am a pacifist in principle. Therefore, don't kill anybody." I said. Rainbow didn't understand anything of what happened. Then she started to freak off. I seized the opportunity and grabbed it by the neck. "But you've got something I need. Now don't move." I spoke softly and darkly. I put my hand on her head and slowly I started to take off. I saw how slow a bit of her energy is absorbed into my hand. When I decided that enough, I let go her. She fainted and was lying. I slowly took her into my hands. "Shhhhh. You don't have to be afraid." I said meekly, stroking her mane. Then I started to return with her to the cave.


Next day.

I was standing by the oven and cooked the Manticore beacon. Yes. That Manticore yesterday. When I was sure that bacon is good, I put it on a plate and sat down at the table. I had started to eat, but I heard a knock hooves. I prepared a number Nightmare on just in case erase the memory of yesterday's events aren't working. She looked at me and immediately took a fighting stance, but then cringed in pain. She was bandaged in some places, but she had dislocated wing. I'm not a bastard. I don't let someone bleed to death. I just sat on, and she stood where she was. Not wanting to wait, I pointed to the empty space at the table. She looked at me suspecting something. Seeing this just started eating my breakfast.

"How is it possible that you eat doesn't have mouth?" Asked pegasus. I looked at her and swallowed what I had in 'the mouth'.

"I don't know." I answered honestly. She just tilted her head to one side. "You want something?" I asked.

"No." She replied firmly, but her stomach tells a different story. She accepts subjected appearance. "Maybe a little." She said. I snapped my fingers, and next to me appeared Nightmare. Pegasus slightly shocked, but then tried to play hard. I chuckled lightly.

"Nightmare. Would you like to make our guest hayburger?" I asked politely. Nightmare nodded his head affirmatively and walked toward the fridge for ingredients. "Can you sit down?" I asked Rainbow.

"No. ranks." She said, waving the last of. I just nodded and went back to eating. "What are you eating?" She asked.

"Manticore bacon." I replied. She looked at me with raised ears.

"Do you eat meat? And it is Manticore." She said. I just confirmed. "But how you defeated the Manticore?" She asked.

"Sit down and I'll tell you." I said. She looked at me with an expression of 'serious'.

"I don't want to be friends with someone bad." She said firmly and directly. I chuckled. "What makes you laugh?" She asked.

"Nothing, nothing. Just Sussy said something that amused me." I replied.

"But we're the only ones here." Said Rainbow. I look on her while cleaning my dishes.

"Oh. You see. Sussy's one of my voices in my head. I have a few others. I'm telling you. Being in stone for 1000 years really infuriates." I replied. She only nodded that she understood. "Nightmare. Where hayburger?" I asked. He looked in my direction.

"You think it's easy to do something without knowing how to do it?" He asked. I just threw plates on the floor and quickly got up.

"Good. I'll do hayburger." I said, referring Nightmare. I snapped my fingers and with a red explosion appeared hayburger in my hand. Then I put it in front of Pegasus. "By the way. I am not a bad guy. Just sounds like fun. A bit me then carried away." I said. She looked at me in confusion.

"So are you good?" She asked. I nodded at them.

"I'm more neutral. Wole live in my own way. I am free and I do what I want. Princess turned me to stone, because I was ... how do say ... not formal and rude." I replied. She nodded that she understood. For a while we sat and talked until the Rainbow finished eating. "Listen. Do you want me brought you to town, whether yourself was strike home?" I asked.

"There is no need." She said leaving. But moments later she looked into the cave. "But I'll be watching you." She said. I snapped my fingers and appeared next to Rainbow, Phantom Freddy. He grabbed her.

"Take her to the town." I said. I saw how Pegasus was denied, but Freddy disappeared with her. I was alone with the voices in my head and I didn't know what to do. "I'll go fishing. "I said to myself, taking pole and walking toward the nearest, safe and pleasant river, which is near a farm.

When I was on the river bank took out the pole, I took the coup and quit. Suddenly I felt that something was hooked into my pants. "Wait. Do I ..." didn't finish, because I was held and fell into the river. I surfaced, still holding a fishing pole. I took off my phone and water poured inside. When I was sure that I poured everything I assumed it back, and then immediately I rolled streak. But when I was near the end, I felt that something jerked me and I started to go up. "Found the bug. Found the bug. I found the bug." I said during the flight. Suddenly streak snapped and I started to fall.


I opened my eyes slowly, because the sun shone. I looked at my legs and it turned out that they are bent in an unnatural way. "Ehhh ehhhh ehh." I moaned.

Author's Note:

Painful or funny? Phone guy in full swing.

Write if you have noticed something familiar.