• Published 5th Apr 2016
  • 673 Views, 8 Comments

Legend of the Nine Elements: Equestrian Ninja - SuperiorSpiderpup45



Twilight returns to Celestia and luna's old castle to transport the books from the castle's library to canterlot library. Only to find that the books in the hidden library have gone missing and a boobytrap in it's place.

  • ...
3
 8
 673

Chapter 6: Love, Madness and The purple demon.

Twilight had spent days and weeks searching for anything mildly related to the Purple Demon Zecora had warned of. And after months of work she finally gave up.

"There's just nothing to work with...." She said on the night before the Gala, "It's like they're from alternate universe or something....." Suddenly something clicked. "That's it! There's nothing about them anywhere because they're from another universe!" She rushed out of the library to find Candence.

As she ran through the Crystal Palace, she noticed an open door, curiosity overcame her and she peeked inside.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Twister was Training.

He stood on one hoof, balancing atop a bamboo pole. He closed his eyes and a small whirlwind appeared around him, it sucked his furniture up.

As the huge and small items flew randomly through the funnel of air, Twister dodged them, eyes closed. Ducking, leaping, and sometimes knocking them out of the way with his sword.

The whirlwind changed to fast spinning tornado, raising Twister off the pole and forcing him along with the furniture. Inside this spinning funnel of destruction, Twister used his wind to force him to the center of the funnel. He reached out to the swirling air and took control of it, forcing it to set the furniture back in it's original places.

He then command it to halt. And the room was still again.

____________________________________________________________________________

Twilight had watched this with amazement. As she stepped into the room she forgot why she had been in a rush. "Hey Twister." She said.

Twister turned and smiled, "Hi, Twilight."

"That was amazing! I never knew you could do that."

He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Yeah, it's part of controlling the wind. That's all a tornado is really."

"What's it like being inside of a tornado?" She asked. "Is it scary? Exciting?"

"Want me to show you?"

"You can do that?!"

"Sure, wanna try it?" He held out his hoof. Twilight took it and was suddenly whisked off her feet as Twister formed the tornado around them.

Twister smiled as she marveled at the swirling wind. "Amazing isn't it?" He looked her in the eyes and pulled her closer, so that they're faces where only inches away from each other. Twilight felt her face grow hot as their lips meet. After what seemed like an eternity of bliss they pulled away from each other. Twister whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too."

______________________________________________________________________

"Sister, do you believe it wise to hold the gala this year?" Luna asked Celestia, as they watched Rarity and her team of decorators setting up the decorations.

"our unknown attackers have so far been beaten back at every attempted attack." She replied, "I have no fear that the gala will be endangered. Plus I am curious to meet Twilight's coltfriend."

"Yes, I have been wondering about what this 'Wind Pony' to like." Luna though couldn't help but wonder; Is he all he appears to be? Could he be involved with the attackers? He did appear right before they first attacked......

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Twilight, Shining Armor, Cadence, and Twister walked into Canterlot Castle together. Celestia greated them and they walked into the grand hall.

Fluttershy rushed up to them. "Have any of you seen Discord or Applejack lately?" She asked urgently.

They shook their heads. "Why do you ask?" Twilight said.

"Because the invaders set fire to Sweet Apple Acres yesterday night and I sent Discord to help. And I haven't seen either one of them since then."

"That's not good." Twister said. "We should go look for them." Twilight nodded in agreement.

But before any action was made a sound like that of rain was heard. And a ghostly chant rang through the castle. "Fire, flame. Death, pain. Kill, steal and destroy!" The chant sent shivers through all gathered inside. The sound that was of rain was horribly realized to be the sound of marching hooves all in prefect sync.

Behind Twilight a mare screamed and fainted. Others panicked and ran out of the hall, their fate was never know. (Although I have it on good authority from Zecora that they fled into the Everfree and lived their days out happily.)

The doors that lead to the garden burst open as the foyer's doors did. and in marched an army. They surrounded the guests and began to close around them.

A burst of light blasted them back as Celestia and Luna landed in front of their guests. Twilight, Twister, and Cadence joined the two And Shining Armor began to guide the guests towards safety.

"What manner of creatures are these," Luna said as the invaders stood back up and began to chant again. "their number is like that of ants!"

The four alicorns blasted a path for the guests to escape by while Twister used his wind blasts to keep the invaders off of them.

"There's too many! " Twilight cried in frustration.

"Yes there are, hee-hee." A voice, that seemed to come from nowhere yet everywhere, said.

Twister looked around for the source of the voice for a fleeting moment before he let loose a swirling tornado. It caught up the invaders and prevented their escape. "That's it....." Twister murmured. He unleashed more Tornados that caught up the remaining Invaders.

The others relaxed as Twister united his Tornados into one and sent it in the garden to swirl and spin in place. "You did it!" Luna said as she sat down exhausted on the floor.

The guests filed out of the castle frightened, exhausted and relieved. "Who could have created an army like this?" Celestia asked herself silently as she watched the tornado whirl in place.

"Oh someone terrible.. hee hee." the haunting voice rant through the castle again although this time the source was plainly seen.

A wide grin seemed to hang above their heads. Slowly a head appeared then a body and a tail. The creature was pony shaped and had Lilac fur striped with purple. Her mane was covered with cow licks, as was her tail, her eyes where the same color as Twilight's but they seemed to be filled with sadness and longing. Altogether the creature looked truly insane. It's resemblance to twilight was disturbing, as if this pony was her. Her cutiemark backed this up well only to well as it was a six pointed star with an huge grin plastered on it.

"What the....?" Twilight said in utter astonishment.

"Oh my poor little ponies." The strange pony said, "forced to gyre and gimble in the wabe..." She vanished only to reappear above the door to the grand hall. "He is merciless little ponies.... Be warned......" She vanished.

Suddenly a loud thud was heard. The five of them rushed in the foyer and saw that the sound had come from the huge door falling of it's hinges.

A strange figure stood on it his red eyes stared out at them from under what appeared to be a hood that was attached to it's skin. It wasn't pony shaped at all. It stood on what appear to be two legs and it's skin, that is the only word that could come close to describing it, was a very dark purple almost black to the point that if it was in the dark it wouldn't have been seen but for it's glowing red eyes. It moved towards them slithering more then waking. It had hands, pointed like a griffons talons, it rubbed them together as it came towards them. It smiled from under the hood of skin flashing a row of evilly pointed teeth. It chuckled and stopped before them.

It bowed mockingly to the four princesses. "Your majesties." It's voice was mocking but was deep as a stallions. "What a great honor it is to see you once again."

"We have never beheld thee before creature." Luna stated.

"Oh yes...." he said, "Those others were but reflections....."

"Others..." Celestia muttered, her mind flashing back to the other universes she had visited. Could this creature have traveled through them too?

"Of course you would know all about that, your highness, seeing as you had traveled the multiverse as well." He said to her.

"Wait you've traveled through other worlds too!?" Twilight exclaimed.

"Of course always the curious one Princess Twilight....." He gleaming eyes looked into her and she shivered.

"You know what they say about that..hee hee.." The stranger turned at the voice.

"So you are here, Cheshire......"

The striped grinning pony appeared again. "That's Miss Cheshire Twilight to you, Sorcerer!" Her voice was suddenly angrier then before.

He laughed. "So you think yourself free from my curse just because you escaped once?"

"Thrice actually."

"No matter you can not save them...."

"I can try that's all that matters"

"Fool! Prepare to die with them then!" He stretched out his hand and dark flames seemed to shoot out from it. They formed into the shapes of ponies. And slowly they became solid forming to the shapes of the mane six and the three princesses and Spike. There were at least a dozen different versions of them. Some where even zombies, others where super hero, or dressed as if they were from the 80s. Their faces were all blank and expressionless, their eyes didn't blink, they were not breathing. "And yes Twilight they were other versions of yourself and your friends."

Twister let loose a burst of wind pushing the ghost like creatures outside. The Sorcerer suddenly fired a blast of demonic power at Twister, throwing him across the hall into the wall. He fell limp onto the tile. A puddle of blood began to form beneath him. "Twister!" Twister cried in horror and ran to him.

Cheshire appeared above them as she cradled him in her arms. "No..."

Cheshire looked at the hole where he had hit. A shining yellow gem lay in the hollow wall. She took it in her hoofs. "The legend was true..... This world does have a chance......" She floated down to twilight and lay the gem on Twister's bloody chest. "Cast the spell you used to reveal the elements of harmony..." Through tears she nodded and her horn began to glow.

Suddenly a burst of bright light seemed to pull Him in the air. His eyes snapped open as the windows of the castle exploded and a wind of unmatched power rushed in. It surrounded him and the yellow gem burst into sharps and reformed in the shape of a tornado. A golden necklace like that of the other elements formed instantly as the seventh Element of Harmony touched his chest.

He turned towards the Sorcerer. "I am the seven element, Self-Control. Fight me if you dare....."

"This was unforeseen. But you will still die boy......"

"Fool! I have just come back to life! I no longing fear death!" With that he blasted towards the purple monster and forced him out into the open air. He slammed his hoof into the demon knocking him straight up! Blasting after him Twister punched him again knocking him into the mountain side.

Suddenly "Ba-ba bum-bum ba-ba bum-bum ba bah!" echoed across the mountain as a orange dodge-changer roared down the side of the mountain and over the Sorcerer!

"Ya'll are all insane!" Applejack screamed as Discord levitated the car over to Twister. "get me away from these loons!" She screamed out the window. "I don't even know how they got their license!!"

Twister sighed and rolled his eyes. "We have a bigger problem AJ. Look." he point at the enraged purple skin demon who roared at them in rage. "Discord."

"Yes?" the chaotic creature replied.

"I'm going to need your help to defeat this guy." He said as a blast of demonic power whizzed past him.

Cheshire appeared next to him. "Can I help?" she asked holding her hoof out creating a light shield that deflected another blast.

"Yes, distract him."

"Of course." she vanished and reappeared above the Sorcerer who turned and gave chase to the grinning pony.

"Discord can you open a portal to Tartartus?"

"Piece of cake." He held up a cake shaped like tartartus' cells.

"Good when I say 'go to hell' open the portal." Twister zoomed off after the Sorcerer.

Cheshire vanished just as Twister belted the purple devil with an uppercut that sent him flying into the sky. He quickly zoomed after him.

The two locked in mid air and began to claw and punch as they fell back to earth. "I will kill you boy just as I will kill your friends."

"No I won't let you.." Twister Grunted as the monster's claws closed around his throat.

"HAH! I've killed millions of your little friends fool!" The Demon laughed. "I even killed the ones who claimed to be unbeatable!"

"Maybe but you won't kill me or my friends!!" Twister channeled his strength into his hooves and punched the demon off him. "GO" Then he let loosed a blasted of hurricane force wind straight down! "TO HELL!!" The Demon laughed insanely as he was forced into a huge red portal by the blast of air!

"You haven't seen the last of me boy!!!!" He called as the portal closed.

The phantom ponies vanished and all gathered relaxed.

Discord teleported the Apples, Cheshire and Twister back to the castle to a hero's return.

The four alicorns and their subjects cheered as they all realized it was over.

Twister plopped down on the floor and relaxed his tense body. He took off the element he was wearing. The shiny yellow gen was shaped like a tornado. "Heh I never would have guessed it. I'm a barer of harmony."

"Yes you are." Twilight said as she sat down next to him. "Thank you." She lightly kissed him on the cheek.

"You call that a thank you kiss?" Twister said. He suddenly turned and press his lips to her in a long passionate kiss.

The gather crowd cheered as They pulled apart, Twilight blushing bright red.

"C'mon let's go!" Twilight smile as they rose into the air and flew off on Twister's wind.

The End.....?

Author's Note:

Well looks like I Finally finished the story :twilightsmile:

Anyway Be sure to check out the epilogue and then the sequel