• Published 5th Apr 2016
  • 673 Views, 8 Comments

Legend of the Nine Elements: Equestrian Ninja - SuperiorSpiderpup45



Twilight returns to Celestia and luna's old castle to transport the books from the castle's library to canterlot library. Only to find that the books in the hidden library have gone missing and a boobytrap in it's place.

  • ...
3
 8
 673

Chapter 3: Zecora's warning

Author's Note:

Hello loyal readers sorry for the wait on this chapter and the fact that the last was only 400 words long.

This chapter starts the adventure part of the story so I hope you all enjoy it

"And the Fluttershy stormed into the room with a whole army of animals running awy from her in terror as she cried out 'Your're going to love me!!!!' " Twilight said as she recounted the adventure she and her friends had had at the grand galloping gala.

Twister laughed at the image of shy little Fluttershy chasing the creatures she loved so much. "That MUST have been some site!"

"It sure was." Twilight replied as the two of them entered the castle of the two sisters. "so are you going to explain your disappearing trick now?"

"Yup!" Twister tapped a nearby wall and it slip aside. "This place is full of secret passages."

"Yeah I think AppleJack and Rarity mentioned that." Twilight said as the two walked inside. "Where does this lead to?"

"The lower levels where me and my friends live." He replied as he opened another hidden door and lead her though, "If your now the right way to go."

"Whoa you guys must really like your privacy."

"Ninja do." He opened another door and lead her though.

The two of them progress though at least ten more doors before they came out into a small underground city. The cavern was vast and the houses inside of it seemed crammed together like there where one. There was only one lane though them which ended at a last arena where two ponies stood glaring at each other.

Twilight was excited and began to ask a dozan questions in almost a single sentence.
"Doyouhavealibrary?Arethereanyotherwindponieslivinghere?Arethosetwoponiesgoingtohavearealdualwithrealswords!?howamIabletotalkethisfastanddoninjaslikemuffins?!?!?!?!?!!?!!"

"Uh..... Yes.....No....I think so.... Uh you lost me there.... um....." He was a bit unsettled by Twilight's sudden outburst. "So do you wanna see what those guys are doing?"

"Of course!" She excitedly said. "Ooooh! This is so cool!" She shivered with excitement

The two of them walked over to join the crowd that had gathered. The two stallions in the arena glared at each other as they slowly stalked towards the other. Moving like lightning the two drew their swords with their hooves. Twilight's eyes went wide, she knew it was possible for ponies with pick things up with their hooves, but a heavy metal sword like the ones these two wielded seemed impossible to her. She watched in awe as one slashed and the other either dodged or blocked the attack with his own weapon. Suddenly the two locked blades pressing against the other, testing their own strength. Finally one gave way and leaped back breathing heavily. The other one rushed towards him and swung his sword so hard that the other ponies sword was knocked out of his hoof when he tried to defend him self. The winner took his opponent's sword raised it in victory.

"Ok what was that all about." Twilight asked as the crowd dispersed.

"Grudge match." Twister Replied. "If two ponies are divided about something they have a battle, winner take all."

"Take what exactly?" She asked in reply

"Whatever they're fighting over. trading cards, favorite toy, couch, it varies." He turned to see Twilight noting down what he had said.

"Great and now how about we go and see your library?"

"Sure This way." He lead her towards a large building that seemed to be built into the wall of the cave. there was a stain glass windows on either side of the big double doors that lead in side, they stretched all the way from the first floor to the 5th. The outside was painted a dark shade of blue.

As Twilight walked though the doors she gasped in awe as she took in the sight of shelves and shelves of books. She squealed with delight and rushed towards the shelves as a dozen nearby ponies shushed her. "Ohmygosh!ohmygosh!ohmygoshed!!!!" She cried as she zipped around the library finding hundreds of books she had only heard legends about.

Twister felt his face go red and ponies shushed twilight over and over. Maybe I shouldn't have brought her here first.... he thought. He spun around igniting a burst of wind that propelled him into the air he used the wind he created to "fly" over to twilight. "Uh Twilight... could you please be a bit more quiet this is a library."

She turned around to see him floating off the ground in front of her. "How are you doing that?" She asked.

"Wind ponies can fly using their wind powers. It's kinda complicated how we do it." He said, almost sure she'd ask him to explain.

Suddenly there was a commotion outside. The two of them poked their head out and saw four ponies carrying Zecora on a stretcher, Twilight rushed to her. "Is she okay?" she asked one of the ponies.

"We found her beaten senseless a little way from her house." He replied. "We're taking her to our doctor's right now."

"Poor Zecora." Twister said as he and Twilight walked along with them.

"Wait you know her?"

"All of us do." He replied, "she's one of the few ponies who knows about us. You're now one of them."

"Yeah.... I hope she's okay." She said.

"I do too. she was always so wise and helped us when strange things happened."

Twilight nodded. "Same with me and my friends. And to think that we thought that she was evil once just cause she was different."

"Don't worry I'm sure she'll get better." They walked inside of the doctor's house and the two of them watched while a doctor cleaned and bandaged Zecora's wounds.

Hours later. Zecora lay on a hospital bed in Ponyville, Twilight and Twister had taken her there. Rainbow Dash lay in the bed parallel to her's,

".....So you're telling me that in that huge collation of books that you only had one daring do book!?!" the Pegasus with rainbow hair and cyan fur asked Twister.

"Yeah that's the only problem with being in a underground clan of ninjas." he replied.

Rainbow had crashed into tree the day before and was recovering from her injury's. "I'd go crazy if I had only one book."

"Beee....ware...." A shaking moan came from Zecora's bed. Twister and Rainbow turned, "Be..w.ware t..the ... P..p..urple.... De...mon..."