• Published 5th Apr 2016
  • 673 Views, 8 Comments

Legend of the Nine Elements: Equestrian Ninja - SuperiorSpiderpup45



Twilight returns to Celestia and luna's old castle to transport the books from the castle's library to canterlot library. Only to find that the books in the hidden library have gone missing and a boobytrap in it's place.

  • ...
3
 8
 673

Chapter 4: Eye of the Storm

Zecora collapsed back into unconsciousness again leaving Twister and Rainbow stunned.

"Beware the purple demon?" Rainbow said, "was that the thing that attacked her?"

Twister shook his head and said; "I though maybe a rival ninja clan was responsible for the attack and the strangers in the two sisters castle but I've never heard of a Purple Demon before."

"We'd better get Twilight," Rainbow said, "she's probably got five books on purple demons!"

__________________________________________________________________________

"Purple Demons?" Twilight said puzzled by what Zecora had said, "I'll look but I doubt I have a book on that."

Twister and a bandaged Rainbow dash watched as she searched though her books at an amazing speed. "Does she always move that fast?"

"Yup." Rainbow replied.

"No, I want demons not demolition! Argh!" Twilight cried in annoyance.

"And does she always talk to her books?"

"Yup, but she won't emit it."

"Ugh! why can't I find anything!?!?!" Twilight screamed. Twister put a hoof on her shoulder.

"Calm down we'll go though the books at the underground's library, ok?" She smiled and nodded.

"Ok let's go."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Outside they heard screaming coming from the other side of town. "C'mon!" Twister cried suddenly shooting into the air towards the sound, Twilight flew after him, leaving an injured and dejected Rainbow Dash behind.

"The town's on fire!" Twilight yelled as they sighted a crowd of ponies running away from a group of ponies who where burning buildings and attacking anypony they could.

Twister Slash was suddenly among them kicking and punching the group of ponies. "Wait who are the good guys and who are the badguys?" Twilight asked confused, "Why are those ponies destroying the town?!" She hovered puzzling over the situation.

A black pony with a grey mane threw a flaming ball at her, Twister seeing this, jumped on to his hind leg and slammed his front ones together blasting a strong gust of wind out of them, which knocked Twilight out of it's path. "Twilight! Snap out of it!!" He cried.

Twilight shook her self and flew down into the battle, using her horn she blasted several of the rogue stallions and mares knocking them out. Soon they had the gang on the run and chased them all the way to the Everfree Forest. Twister and Twilight stopped. Twilight sat down and breathed heavily.

"We don't need them we can get the others we knocked out to tell us where they ran off to." Twister mumbled

Twilight nodded.

Twister returned to the place where he had left the gang ponies unconscious. Only to nopony awaiting him. "They must have been teleported away..." Twister concluded as he walked back to Twilight.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More attacks soon followed. And not just in Ponyville but all over Equestria.

Twilight and her friends decided that it was best to split up in pairs of two across the land to fight back against the mysterious attackers.

Applejack and Fluttershy defended ponyville, while Rarity and Spike left for Manehattan.

Yu're sure you're not just going to scout out that new building for your next Boutique?" Applejack asked her when she volunteered for this.

"Of course not. Although if I just happen to spot a nice building..."

"Of course....." Applejack sighed.

"I'll go with her too!" Spike piped up.

Pinkie Pie Drafted Rainbow Dash, much to her dismay, and bounced off to Vanhoover and the Smokey Mountains.

"Why me!?" Rainbow cried as pinkie stuffed her into her giant party cannon.

"Hang on! Pinkie said as she climbed in.

"To what!" Rainbow asked, as she started to feel panic sweep over her

"your hair silly!" Pinkie replied.

"Help MEEE!" Rainbow screamed as the cannon ignited and launched high into the sky!

As Twilight watched her friends depart she suddenly found that only she and Twister where left. "C'mon Twister. Let's get to the train station." She said.

"Where are we going?

"The Crystal Empire."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

As they watched the world fly by, Twister began to wonder. "So, why the Crystal Empire?"

"That's where my big brother Shining Armor lives." Twilight replied, "his is wife Princess Cadance, The Crystal Princess."

"I see." Twister said as he looked out the window of the train. "I'm not really up to date with the current princesses."

"Well duh, what with you being being cooped up like a hibernating bear."

"Let me guess, You got that from Fluttershy didn't you?"

She blushed, "Maybe..."

"When I met all of your friends," Twister said turning to look at her, "I could tell how much you mean to each other." He smiled. "That's what makes you such a strong team."

Twilight simply nodded and turned to watch the landscape fly by.

________________________________________________________________

The train slowed as it pulled into the station, Twister and Twilight walked off the train.

"I've read about this place, but I never thought I'd someday see it." Twister said as he took in the shimmering city.

Shining armor and a few guards where waiting for them on the platform. Together the five of them walked to the palace, Candace met them at the door and the party preceded into the library. They went over ways to prevent an attack on the Crystal Empire, Twister adding ideas such as booby traps, armed guards patrolling and searching in-coming trains, and most of all making a hundred percent sure of the safety of the crystal ponies.

Across Equestria the rest of the main six did the same for their assigned areas.

Months passed as many more attacks came only to be fought off. But still none of them could succeed in capturing one of the enemy for questioning.

Two months after the last attack, all seemed safe peaceful as Celestia and Luna prepared for the Grand Galloping Gala. They sent messages to Twilight and her friends asking them all to attend. Even Twister, who was surprised to find that Celestia had thought of him.

"I guess she didn't want you to feel left out." Twilight said to him after he had voiced his thoughts about his ticket. "After all your ninja training did help us put down many attacks."

"Maybe...." Twister couldn't help wondering about why the attacks had stopped. He was beginning to feel as if the upcoming Gala would simply be the eye of the storm.