• Published 9th Jun 2012
  • 692 Views, 8 Comments

The Shadow - h0tp0t0wned



There is a problem.. I real big problem and rainbow dash can't see to fix it.

  • ...
 8
 692

Chapter 2: WAT?

Dash Jumped up and screamed. it was what she had thought and it was coming for her and apple bloom. dash tripped trying to make a run for the window. It was right in front of her and now she would find out what happens after she gets grabbed by the shadow. "NO..." Dash made a break for the window and flew out into the forest. she looked around thinking of a place to hide. She quickly flew to fluttershy's cottage. She flew as fast as she could and nothing was going to stop her from getting away form that thing! "FUTTERSHY!!!" Fluttershy was just walking inside to feed her bunny angel "R-Rainbow!" Rainbow dash crashed into Fluttershy. They both fell on their backs and rainbow dash instantly grabbed Fluttershy. "YOU GOTTA HIDE ME NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!" "Oh... OK..." Fluttershy put rainbow dash in a closet and closed it.

Fluttershy was feeding her bunny when a knock was at the door. Fluttershy answered the door and it was the shadow. Fluttershy jumped up and flew up stairs and hid under her bed. Rainbow Dash was sleeping in the closet when the shadow opened the closet and grabbed her. Rainbow woke up in a dark area. She was hungry and looked around to she were she was. "Uhh... Hello?" "Why Hello Miss Dash" "WHO ARE YOU?" The Other Voice laughed and she heard a loud bang. Rainbow Got up of her back. "SIT DOWN! Your death will be swift and painless" "NO!" Rainbow dash saw a window and she make a dash for it. she smashed through the window and found out she was in twilight's basement. "WHAT THE??!?!?!" Rainbow dash tried to run home as fast as she could but the shadow stopped her and She woke up.

She was still in fluttershy's closet b8ut it was really hot and she was all sweaty. Rainbow opened the closet and flew out. "FLUTTERSHY?" Fluttershy was feeding her animals. "Oh Yes Rainbow Dash?" "I need to tell you something" "OK..." "i am having weird dream where there is this shadow haunting me" "ok well i am not sure what to tell you rainbow but... i am sure they have some medicine to help you!" WHY DOES EVERYPONY THINK I NEED MEDICINE!!! Rainbow dash thanked her for the advice and flew back home. it was dark out and rainbow thought that she should get some sleep. Rainbow went back to her cloud home and went to sleep.

It Was the some dream except it wasn't the shadow at the end of the hall it was... Twilight? Something was very wrong here and rainbow knew twilight has something to do with it! Rainbow would go to twilights next morning and find out why she is in her dreams and what is going on with the shadow. She woke up and made herself breakfast and then quickly flew over to to twilight's home.

Comments ( 1 )

This was a really short chapter guys! sorry! but i promise that the next one will be a lot better! i am getting lazy! :rainbowderp:

Login or register to comment