• Published 2nd Dec 2015
  • 566 Views, 1 Comments

Viva Los Pegasus - JusSonic



Spoiled Rich celebrate the New Year's...by committing crimes in Los Pegasus! Who could stop her?

  • ...
 1
 566

Chapter 1

Viva Los Pegasus

The scene begins to open somewhere in the middle of where it’s dark out, the city lights are on & lots of noises are heard along with wild music & game noises; mostly from casinos. Because we are now entering none other than…Los Pegasus, the Equestria version of Los Vegas in the Human World. But while everything looks like fun & party central here, above a certain tall tower, there was a villain trying to pose & look dramatic as it was…Tech of the Dark Mystics!?

“Hah! At last! I have created the PERFECT concealing device to hide a Dark Stone’s presence. No manner of magic sensing or machines can detect it & as an added bonus, no weird random annoying ponies that have good guessing abilities will know about it. It’s perfect!” Tech announced forth in wielding off a strange silver bracelet that had embedded a strange dark color gemstone inside it, which was a Dark Stone meant to conceal its presence.

Now Tech looks at his little creation & back down at the city, where his colt evil genius mind begins to plan out his next few steps.

“With this Dark Stone Bracelet, I…Tech, the Prince Of Dark Crimes! Shall take over Viva Los Pegasus, bring in an army & together…RULE! Bwuhahahaahhhh!” Tech was proclaiming off in making a crazy rant about becoming a crime boss & building his own order to take over; with that, he’ll be recognized & feared!

But then without warning from his slippery hooves, the bracelet he had slipped out to drop below as Tech witnessed that; he lost his golden meal ticket!

“Waugh! My bracelet!” Tech panicked in seeing the bracelet with the Dark Stone hit the ground & was rolling along the crowd of passing pony citizens. “Where’d it go? Come on!” He was using a tech device to find it, but…he was getting no signal. “Oh that’s right, it’s made to not be found, ugh, the one time I shredded the only blueprints in how to make such things & I was gonna replicate it…now it’s lost…in the big city of gambles!” Tech slapped his forehead in realizing a major error on his part, to which has backfired greatly that he can’t replicate that design since he doesn’t know how to remake it & destroyed the old plans.

We soon see below on the ground that the bracelet in question rolled near a lobby door front where the rotating doors made it come inside as a mare of a rich theme was coming to enter the spot. But she then spotted the strange jewel on the ground that apparently someone lost.

“What’s this?” Spoiled Rich pondered to say in picking up the strange bracelet with a dark many gem stone embedded inside. “Who in their right mind would lose such an object….though it does look rather nice.” She was puzzled by who lose something that looks valuable, certainly not her. “Well, if no one here has claim it, I suppose….it’ll make a lovely accessory!” She stated off that if not are claiming to lose an item & she never heard about it, she may as well take it upon herself & keep it.

Now the rich mare slowly places the strange silver bracelet on her left front hoof to marvel at it. But without knowing it, the dark gem glimmered & then she felt herself lightly faint.

“Oh my….I feel so….so strange…yet…It feels so…” Spoiled Rich was stating off from feeling herself woozy until, her eyes lightly lost color from a strange dark shroud covering them. “Good!” She spoke this off in sounding somewhat a bit more ‘evilly tainted’ now; the Dark Stone in the bracelet seems to be the cause of it.

“Honey, I’m taking Diamond Tiara with me, will you be alright?” Filthy Rich’s voice is heard as he & Diamond Tiara came outside the lobby in preparing to go out somewhere.

“Oh yes, you two have fun, I have other things to attend to.” Spoiled Rich slowly spoke off to say this in not being bothered about such things.

“Alright, we’ll try to be back by dinner time. Just remember what we talked about…” Filthy Rich stated off to say this in reminding his wife about something.

“I do, no spending any money.” Spoiled Rich rolled her eyes in stating off this factor as if it was a boring subject. “After you cut my allowance from you over that silly debate.” She remarked off a bored expression; recently her husband & her had a little argument that caused Mr. Rich to cut Mrs. Rich of her allowance she gets from the family for a temporary motion until the mare has learn a valuable lesson it seems.

“Yes, well….maybe I’ll change my mind when this is over…farewell…” Filthy Rich stated off to lightly say this in not about to get into another argument before he & Diamond Tiara were off, leaving the mare alone…

“Humph…Now, it’s time to begin a new act that will shake this town. Hum-humm….” Spoiled Rich stated this off with a hidden evil grin expression to let of a dark chuckle.

The scene begins to go dark around now as a hidden dark aura seems to enshroud over Spoiled Rich…apparently without realizing it that she has become a victim to….a Dark Stone’s evil spell.

-------------------------------------------

Now we enter a strange dark alley in where a cloak pony came across a strange Unicorn stallion that was dark brown fur, bronze Mohawk & tail style & emerald color eyes & wore a broker outfit that concealed much of his tubby body. The guy seems like he does some broker deals in the dark alley streets of Los Pegasus. And the mare in the cloak was none other than…Spoiled Rich, but what was she doing all the way out here?

“Are you the known informative that knows what goes on around this town?” Spoiled Rich asked this off towards the guy she was looking for.

“I am names Vharley and how may I help you?” The revealed stallion introduced himself to the mare.

“I got a job that needs to be done & I’m looking for some ‘help’ in the department. I heard your both an informal as well as being a broker.” Spoiled Rich stated off in having a need for some help in which case, she came to this guy to help her get started.

“Well, if you got the dough to pay, then maybe we can talk business.” Vharley issued off that he don’t come cheap.

That’s when a sack of coins was dropped down before the stallion, apparently the mare came prepared to ‘pay’ up here.

“Is this enough to help me find what I want of help that will follow my orders without question.” Spoiled Rich asked off in demand in wanting to obtain that which she’ll need.

“Oh, yes indeed, follow me….” Vharley stated off in seeing that this will be enough as he’ll show the mare what she seeks.

Now Vharley leads Spoiled Rich to a secret facility door, where after using a secret magic combination, it opened a secret passage through the walls hidden from viewing eyes. As they entered the spot, a secret elevator took them down to open up where they were in some underground bunk room & there were a large crowd of….weird things playing pool, reading magazines, watching large screen TV, you know, a basic hangout for those that wanna goof off & have a good time. They all had the same trade features for ponies, yellow fur Earth stallions, dark/gray color from laid back media mane & short cut tail, & bronze color eyes. The height shows being taller than a filly or colt, but being just small under the height of a normal size mare & stallion. Wearing blue overall work clothing, dark bronze hoof gloves in front & boots behind & wearing metal goggles. Each one are similar in size & shape but have unique features to tell them apart, such as height, roundness or secondary features such as hair, eye/pupil size or clothing. Though there are several hundred of these guys, there are only about forty-eight possible combinations of height and build (short and chubby, medium, tall and thin), hair (tall buzz-cut, short buzz-cut, sprout, combed, spread out, & bald). But when they saw they had company, they spoke in a weird language before approaching like dozens of little creatures around Vharley & a surprised Spoiled Rich.

“What are they?” Spoiled Rich asked off in never seeing the likes of such creatures till now.

“Madam, allow me to introduce to you, the Minions….or Minion, depending on how you say.” Vharley introduced these things to the paying rich mare to these strange yellow identical ponies; a breed of a species called Minions.

“I see, but how are they all alike & all the same, yet….just how can this be?” Spoiled Rich asked off in not understanding this, how can there be something of ponies that were all alike that were not twins, triplets, etc.

“Ah, there is a tale behind them, allow me to explain.” Vharley issued off to say that there is a story behind these kind of fellas. “You see, long ago, a different pony species came into existence on an island during a unique evolution that was a bit…unnatural or simply oddest. They came from the ocean sea to land, marveling at the wonders before coming across a ferocious & wicked creature that rule over all as a terrifying monster. Simple-minded as they were, the new species felt like serving such a fierce foe. They soon became known as…the Minion Pony Species, or Minions for short, because they develop in wanting to serve a master who was ‘wicked’ that brought fear to the world. However, finding their ‘master’ is one thing, keeping a master is another…especially if they perish in some event like the last one was a beast that was knock across, rolled on a big boulder & fell into a volcano; the Minions have thus begun a search, from severing pharaohs….in which they screwed up a pyramid design that crush their master. Then severing a wicked general to go into battle…but blasted a cannon to low that blasted him & cause panic & lost the war. And the list keeps growing that they have been through searching for any wicked master to serve.” Vharley explained the brief history behind the Minions, how they came to be, what they do for a living & the oddest thing of keeping a master to serve….when they end up losing them, mostly by their own blunders…

“Then what good are they if they keep losing their master?” Spoiled Rich asked off in thinking there was a problem with having these Minions if they have lost many masters they served over & over again.

“Ah, but that’s the thing, all of them were mostly evil males, but if you want them with which to keep them under control, give them say…a banana & whatever evil attention you want, they will work without question & without questioning your method.” Vharley explained that the previous masters were all males, so a female may survive better as long as this mare gives them something like a banana, then the Minions will be serving Spoiled Rich well.

“Oh….what makes you think I want them for evil?” Spoiled Rich asked off in trying to not be obvious to what was going on here.

“A wild hunch, but since the appearance of the Rainbow Castle in Ponyville, they need to be under a new evil employment to work….so what do you say? They may not be the greatest as other organizations, but they will work tirelessly…” Vharley explained this off in how these guys came around in which case, he’s found them & has kept them around for anyone that wanted some….hired helpers for an evil employment.

“Very well, I shall take them…” Spoiled Rich lightly nods her head in deciding to accept things & take these Minions under her command.

“Minions! Come here….form a line.” Vharley called out for the Minions that were gathered by them to line up. “Allow me to introduce….Dave, Kevin, Stuart, Bob, Jerry, Phil, Carl, Tom, Tim, Mark, Lance, Paul, Jorge, Steve, Donny, John, Larry, Ken, Mike, Norbert, & other there is…” The guy was pointing out a lot of names that each one of these Minions were called, but…

“Yes, yes, I just need to require twelve at the most…for separate operations in leading a group.” Spoiled Rich stated this off in what she was wanting to do here. “You from you will do. I’ll split you into teams of two leaders to lead the others.” She pointed out to the ones in front while giving a little explanation.

“Po ka?” The Minion known as Jake asked off puzzled by what the mare meant.

“Ugh, I’m hiring you to help me, & then when it’s done, I’ll have the rest of you help out together, alright.” Spoiled Rich sighs in making this claim a little more simple here.

“Ohh…..” The Minions replied off in finding this to be very promising.

“Tulaliloo ti amor!” One Minion cheered off in having heard this news.

“Tank yu!” Another Minion called Donny thanked the mare for this.

“Alright, listen carefully, here’s the plan…we’re going to be striking the six biggest casinos around. Here’s how it’ll be done.” Spoiled Rich leans down to give a sly smile in about to give these guys the plan she has in mind.

The camera begins to zoom away from here, as the mare smiles in knowing that what she is about to do will shake much of Los Pegasus that the city that never sleeps…won’t get any rest after tonight….

----------------------------------

Meanwhile in another part of Los Pegasus in one of it’s big casino locations, we find Bon Bon & Lyra Heartstrings catching out much of where the slot machines are that ponies are pulling to hit the JACKPOT to earn some money. They were here because they decided to have a vacation from their Monster Hunting Agency on the New Year’s Day.

“Wow Bon-Bon, I never imagine we could come to Los Pegasus.” Lyra stated off in seeing where they would be during their vacation.

“You bet, best of all, we have our own transportation.” Bon Bon stated to look behind them to see their new team member addition.

“Thanks for the lift here Halse.” Lyra thanked their shopper which was none other than Halse, the Armor Horus that became a member of their agency.

“Thank you, I also saw Flash Sentry & Sunset Shimmer heading near another casino.” Halse stated off that there were others from which they brought along on the vacation.

“Maybe if we can get a few winnings, we can donate it to our agency.” Lyra stated off in having a nice idea in what they can do.

Then without warning, alarm noises were sounding off that made everyone flinch a bit; that sounded loud without warning.

“Is that supposed to be the alarm noise for someone making a huge winning?” Lyra asked off if that was the sound of someone hitting a JACKPOT in the slot machine area.

“Maybe, Los Pegasus is a pretty loud place to be in & not one that ever sleeps.” Bon Bon rolled her eyes in thinking about the idea that this town is one where fun & excitement go on for hours.

“Wait, something is off ahead! Look!” Halse pointed out in seeing that what was going on was not what they thought.

Ahead of those that were near, they see & heard strange shots in the air that made customers run for their lives. Then entering were strange, smaller ponies carrying sacks of coins from busted slot machines as they cheered & laugh in having hit their own JACKPOT here.

“Okay…..either there’s a new mascot theme going on or is the casino being robbed by….identical yellow ponies?” Lyra asked off puzzled in seeing this, what were those things that were robbing the casino?

“It’s not just you. We’re BOTH seeing this, & if they are committing a crime, we have to stop them! Come on!” Bon Bon stated that they all were seeing this & know they have to stop them.

“King Bob! Hahah….” A Minion called Bob wore a nice kingly getup as he was having fun until….he saw some company coming their way. “Gwaaaughh! Bananonina!” He screamed out in terror in seeing something scary come near them.

“Hugh?” The two mares raised an eyebrow in not understanding that language, even Halse found it weird.

“Bee Do Bee Do Be Do! Waaaughhh!” Then a Minion named Jorge issued off in what they should do here as he made a battle cry.

“Waaaaughh!” The other Minions let out loud battle cries in holding out weapons to start firing & causing a lot of damage around; making the others duck to hide for cover.

“For a bunch of simple looking guys, they certainly brought some firepower!” Bon Bon stated off that for some weird little ponies, there came well-armed.

“And their language is kinda hard to understand too.” Lyra pointed out that they can’t make heads or tails of that weird language.

“Poopaye!” Now a Minion named Phil stated this off as he & the others had a way out.

Now the Minions were quickly making their way out before getting in some getaway car that they took off as the others take a peek in seeing what happened.

“Looks like they just left.” Halse stated to say this in what happened, those yellow things have up & left them.

“I don’t believe it, we let some weird bunch of ponies escape off with a TON of money!” Bon Bon held her head in not believing what happened, can things get any weirder.

“Um, guys…you’re not gonna believe this, but….look what it’s showing on the magic TV screen.” Lyra appointed off in noticing something that they should see for themselves here.

Now the group look up to a magic TV display that was showing a mare giving news of other big casino places that were under attack by the same yellow ponies group they encounter.

“Unknown crimes are happening all over Los Pegasus! As yellow ponies have been striking casinos all over & this just in….the fifth casino has just been robbed. Stay tune for further updates.” The News Mare Reporter issued off to say this about the situation of what has been happening & what courses have already took place from five big casinos in Los Pegasus that were struck.

“We need to find Flash & Sunset, which casino did they say they were at?” Lyra was thinking that maybe one of their friends was at the location of one of the casinos, but which one?

“It wasn’t of any of the image ones we saw, so if this was number five, then…” Bon Bon was trying to figure this out in where the strange bunch of ponies will strike next.

“Then you best hold onto me & I’ll fly us over to the location.” Halse issued off in seeing that he will take those to where they can meet up with their friends.

The two mares quickly got on the Armor Horus that took off. The scene goes dark in what will occur next is anyone’s game…

-----------------------------------------------------------

Near the casino of where Flash & Sunset were in was another big time casino in Los Pegasus. The two were unaware of what was happening as there was too much noise in the background & Flash was rolling his dice across the table. The guy had his chip coins going all the way to raise the money. And finally from a little luck, the stallion was hoping to make another big win here to get something nice for Sunset.

“Come on, Sunset needs a new pair of shoes!” Flash was stating this before letting his dice roll as he waits for the results.

“Lucky 7….” The dealer announced what number the stallion got that was good.

“Yes!” Flash cheered while accepting his pile of winnings here.

“Wow Flash, I didn’t know you were good at dice games!” Sunset smiled in never guessing that Flash could be so good at this.

“Well in truth, I was terrible at it. But you’ll find this strange, I just went with the wind…” Flash explained this off that he was never good at such games, but it seems like he listens to an invisible wind blowing nearby that he follows through.

“The wind?” Sunset raised an eyebrow finding that strange.

“Yeah, I thought it give me a boost in rolling my dice, who knew? Strange thing too, it’s almost like the wind spoke to me.” Flash shrug off in finding the whole ‘unexplained wind moments’ to be mind puzzling, it’s weird how the wind is like it’s trying to help him out…like it’s wanting to reach him.

“Oh really now, next thing you’ll say is…” Sunset rolled her eyes in thinking this was a bit over the top of silly thoughts, next thing Flash will say something crazy, like…

“Gelato!” A voice was heard from afar that interrupts Sunset’s sentence.

“Ugh, that’s not what I was going with at all.” Sunset stated this off to Flash in thinking he was pulling something funny here.

“I…didn’t say that, but….what is going…?” Flash replied off puzzled in not knowing what was going on; where that weird voice come from.

“Kaboomfruvhmmmmm….” Suddenly by an ice cream shop, an explosion happened that the same yellow & short ponies were coming out with money bags & licking ice cream!

“Bello; Me want banana!” One Minion came up to the ice cream shop to ask off for a banana for his ice cream, but….

“Stupa! Stupa! Luke at tu!” Then one Minion called Steve was scolding the other one to stop as they got bigger things to do. “Hana! Due! She! Bee Do Bee Do Bee Do!” Then after giving a countdown, he missed off a firing call.

“Kan pay to!” The Minions declared this off, before taking aim & living up the place. “BAM-BAM, Boomfruvhmmm….” Many parts were coming down, even the walls as Flash & Sunset had to hide from sight while the guests ran for it.

“Flash, in all of your Royal Guard experience, what do you make of this?” Sunset asked the guy if what this situation calls for.

“In truth, not a clue….weird yellow ponies talking gibberish & shooting off things randomly while eating ice cream, I got nothing.” Flash shrug off i not having any idea how to settle something or what to make of this weird crime being committed.

“Eh, eh, eh….ikot tara, Boss!” Then a Minion named Jerry was stating something while one word caught some attention.

“Boss!” The other Minions replied off in hearing this as they quickly ran out a hole in the wall with everything they stole.

“What was that about….it sounded like they said…boss?” Sunset asked off in being curious of what those things said.

“That can only mean that whoever is calling the shots is those guys’, well, Boss.” Flash slowly stated off in putting together the case of what to go by from whoever was making those things act out a crime.

“You wanna follow them to see where this boss is & try to put a stop to this?” Sunset asked this off in knowing what her boyfriend of the royal guards would do.

“Right, up for a little adventure in Los Pegasus?” Flash nods off to say this while turning to see if his girlfriend is interested.

“Do you even have to ask, let’s get going then.” Sunset smiled off to simply say this without having any problems with the idea.

Without another word, the two ponies are quickly trying to tail off the yellow ponies that are slowly going underground to take a subway. The scene goes dark in where this is another puzzling case where it will lead to many puzzles moments.

------------------------------------------

Now the scene changes to a strange old building off the coast water area in Los Pegasus. Here, we see Spoiled Rich in a strange office she sat in that has not been used in years before some of her leading Minion bunch of different groups came in to report to her of their mission successes.

“Oh, to bid lingo dad, sola ko aloe orto dia.” One Minion named seem to be commenting Spoiled Rich on her looking beautiful today just like every other day, but that’s just one perspective view.

“Charming, now….have the others returned?” Spoiled Rich rolled her eyes in seeing how this one was being all sweet & such, but was wanting some results.

“Ah-ha!” The Minions nod their heads to point out that the other have return.

“Good, now at last, we can begin….” Spoiled Rich smiled in seeing this, time to begin the next act.

From a hidden control room with dark shaded window outer plates, Spoiled Rich watch the gathered Minions outside within the facility having brought loads of casino money to make one be as rich as, well, a royal princess to her own kingdom, per-say.

“My fellow Minions….you have done wonders!” Spoke a retro voice modifier of Spoiled Rich as she was behind the control room as the Minions listen to her speak. “At last, we have obtain money from all of Los Pegasus’s casinos, with it…we shall gain the qualities of life; Respect….Power….” The one known as the Boss was giving out this speech of what they will do to Los Pegasus by robbing the biggest casinos around to obtain all that will grant them their deserving moments in the world.

“BANANA!” Kevin held out his hand in pronouncing this in an evil way of what else can be gain through villainy.

“Yes…Banana…” The strange voice from the spot replied off in having heard that random response.

“Banana! Banana! Banana!” The Minions began to chant & cheer for their boss & for bananas, apparently.

"We shall bring a new crime wave in the coming of the New Year!" The strange voice of the boss declared as the Minions continue their cheer chanting....

Those watching the action were the Agency members that were overhearing everything. Then when they felt someone was approaching them from behind their hiding space, turns out it was only Flash Sentry & Sunset Shimmer joining the moment.

“There you guys are.” Bon Bon stated off in seeing who else was here.

“You made it here too.” Lyra smiled that they were glad Sunset & Flash could make it.

“Our casino was attack, what about you?” Flash pointed out in what happened while getting more facts.

“The very same, just what are we even looking at here?” Halse stated off to mention this while being concern of what they are all witnessing at hand here.

“My guess view, guys that would get along with Pinkie Pie that are more goofy than evil.” Sunset pointed out to sigh that these Minions seem more like goofballs that like to have random acts of fun while working for someone that invokes mean & wicked acts of villainy.

“Okay, so…how do we stop them?” Lyra asked off in how do they stop the Minions here.

“Well, they don’t appear ’too’ difficult.” Bon Bon pointed out in seeing that these guys seem to not be as tough as one sees.

“But there sure are a lot of them. We’ll need something of a distraction.” Flash pointed out hat they are against the enemy numbers, they need a distraction to help them out.

“Leave that to me, I’ll give them something to fear.” Halse issued off that the Armor Horus can take that task & perform it well.

“Alright, we’ll wait until the time is right, good luck.” Sunset smiled off to nod in wishing Halse good luck in what he’s about to do here.

Now Halse took off to suddenly perform his attack from his wings that caused everything to shake up in the area.

“WAAAAAHHH!/Aaaaaaughhh!” Many of the Minions were screaming in fear, something was attacking them.

“What’s this….an Armor Horus, here?” The mysterious boss’S voice yells in seeing what was going on that caused for alarm of what was happening. “Don’t just run around, get the weapons; fight back!” The Boss in the control room issued out the order for the Minions to fight back.

“WRAAARRUGHHHH!” Now the Minions were charging with their weapons in their hooves as they unleashed their fury.

“Tempest Wing!” But Halse also unleashed a motion of spinning himself, creating a tornado with which he attacks his enemies around.

“GWAAAUGHHH!” The Minions were scattered around by the strong wind force that blew them apart & knock into the others.

“Attack!” Then Flash Sentry pops out from behind the hiding spot as he & the others begin their counterattacks on the unprepared foes.

Within the control room, Spoiled Rich was watching some ponies come about to stop her motion of gaining riches here.

“Flash Sentry…what is he doing here?” Spoiled Rich exclaimed off from watching this from a monitor room.

“Watch yourself Lyra!” Bon Bon issued off to warn her friend as she was kicking a Minion off.

“Got it Bon Bon!” Lyra smiled off to wave off her thanks for a close shave.

“I got this side Flash, you take the left!” Sunset issued off in using her magic to make some Minions hover & toss them into the others.

“Not good, if I’m found out, it will ruin face!” Spoiled Rich stated off that she can’t be discovered, it will ruin her image. “No choice, I’ll have to do the only thing left to cover all my trails.” She stated in finding a big red button that was label ‘self-destruct’ on it before pressing it.

As the battle was going on, no one knew what just went on until….

“Attention, Self-Destroy Sequence Insisted! Please Vacate The Area!” A female voice system was heard announcing that this place was going to explode soon.

“WAAAAUGHHH/AAAAAHHHH/Geaaaaaahhh!” Many of the Minions were screaming in panic & terror as they were waving their arms out & running for their lives.

“The boss is gonna blow the place up!” Bon Bon exclaimed in having heard what was happening without warning.

“Talk about over doing it! These guys are still inside!” Lyra stated that this action was a little over doing it with the Minions still inside.

“Not for long, they maybe goofy, but they sure can flee when they wanna.” Flash pointed off in seeing the many Minions were leaving by window, door, even taking motorize vehicles to flee without warning.

“We have to get out of here, but what about the stolen loot?” Halse pointed out that they must escape, but they also must retrieve the stolen casino coins, what to do?

“Already taken care of.” Sunset stated off in using her horn’s magic to shrink the large sacks of coins to fit them in separate bags. “Halse, you’re the strongest that can carry the most, can you fly out ahead while we cover the rear.” She asked this off in hoping Halse can do this task of holding the most weight.

“Very well, follow behind me then.” Halse nods off to say this while asking that everyone stays close to him.

Now the group was fleeing out of the facility place, just as the final countdown was making its mark before… “Kaboomfruvhmmm….” Then at that moment, an explosion happened outside of where flames shot off around the place. But on a bright side, the agent members & the gang were safely outside as they were fine & got out of that in the nick of time.

“Phew…what a relief to be out.” Bon Bon sighed in feeling that was a close calling.

“Yeah. That was a close one.” Lyra sighs off to say with relief of what they came close towards.

“Everyone accounted for?” Flash Sentry asked off if everyone was here.

“We’re here & the stolen loot from the casinos.” Sunset stated in all of them are here, along with what was stolen.

“True, but what about those other things, those…Minions?” Flash asked off in looking around to see if those large pack of Minions that they saw are around.

“They appear to have fled, curious how a large amount like that could even move.” Halse stated to say this in being curious how a small bunch of ponies could move so darn quick.

“Better question is, who was the so-called Boss of that operations? May have to report this to Celestia when we get back.” Flash stated to rub his chin in being curious about something to think about when he gets back to Canterlot to report this to Celestia.

“First things first, lets return the stolen money back to where it rightfully belongs.” Sunset issued off in what they should be doing first about now.

“Right!” Bon Bon & Lyra nods off in agreement; returning what was stolen is the right thing to do.

Now the group turns to leave the burning scene of whatever crime happened here, it’s all burned down now. As the scene goes dark while never knowing who was slipping away to return to ‘her’ comfy place out of this hot crime scene..

------------------------------

Meanwhile, back at Los Pegasus’s Hotel & in a room, Filthy Rich enters his rent room of luxury; there he sees Spoiled Rich reading a book until she notices who walked into the room. Diamond Tiara went to her own separate room near her parents while the husband & wife were in their own for….a mutual matter during their stay after some debate that took place.

“We’re back, had a quiet night?” Filthy Rich spoke out in stating that he & Diamond Tiara made it back from their night in the town.

“My night was…..mildly distracting.” Spoiled Rich replied off to mostly say how her night went as if stating nothing of ‘interest’ went on.

“Well this place has been a real pandemonium, some crime wave went off that rob six of the biggest casinos in Los Pegasus worth millions, but it seems it was stopped in the end.” Filthy Rich stated off to say this while getting his things from a case unpacked a bit while stating about what went on.

“You don’t say.” Spoiled Rich raised an eyebrow as if being slightly intrigued while looking at her book while keeping her mind open to the discussion.

“In any case, Diamond Tiara is resting, tomorrow we’ll be going back to Ponyville now that my business here is settled.” Filthy Rich stated off to mention this about what will happen first thing tomorrow morning.

“I see…” Spoiled Rich lightly nods of in having heard this to be updated.

“And well….since I know your upset about me cutting your allowance, since you been patience & behaved alright in this city even with the weird crime happening, I’ll undo the punishment.” Filthy Rich rubbed his head in apologizing a bit in knowing what he did to his wife was a little strict, but seeing she was good while they were away, he’s removing the said punishment.

“Thank you dear; that is very kind of you.” Spoiled Rich lowered her book down to smile a bit at her husband for letting what made her a bit edgy now slide.

“I just hope that whatever manners that resorted me to doing this has help you see things clearly.” Filthy Rich stated off that he doesn’t want a repeat of this act that made he do such things.

“Oh, it has alright.” Spoiled Rich slowly stated with a sly smile in being sure, she has learn well.

As Filthy Rich was turning in to use the bathroom’s shower while singing a bit, a nearby flower pot moves to reveal Kevin, Bob & Stuart that spoke out their own language in signaling the mare that was their ‘boss’ about their escape & ready for what orders they will do next.

“Good, your here, tell the others to dig a tunnel from here to this address.” Spoiled Rich spoke out to hand out an address to Ponyville, where she’ll have her secret Minions do her works from behind the scenes.

“Oh, moving?!” Bob asked off in being interested in having heard this.

“That’s right, you’re gonna be moving to a new location. And if you behave & listen to me, then I’ll be certain to reward you with plenty of payment.” Spoiled Rich issued off to say this about what will be done, if they do things right.

“Yeah-heheehhh!” The three Minions cheered in having heard this before going under the potted plant back in place to tell the others as Spoiled Rich return to her spot.

“I can hardly wait to see what new things are coming my way.” Spoiled Rich stated off to say this as she takes another look at her bracelet that glimmers a strange darken light of a glow. “Perhaps when I wear you, my little lucky bracelet, you make me feel…powerful.” She spoke off in stating such things, as if when she wears this, she feels like she is not herself, but someone else entirely…

A small shimmer of darkness from the embedded Dark Stone seems to be keeping a hold on Spoiled Rich; so long as she wears it, she will be performing evil deeds without ever being the wiser.

At this time, we see what was happening outside the hotel, as we see Tech was searching the bushes while looking messy too. Then he pulls out a newspaper that explains what has just gone on tonight & it was a shocker of what crime happened while he was searching to find a lost stone.

“Oh man, that Dark Stone has fallen in the clutches of whatever evil villain that made the crime earlier. Man, I wish I had done that!” Tech moans to complain in seeing what happened, his Dark Stone & tech bracelet are being used by someone else to make a big hit on a crime wave. “Oh man, if Dark Curse or the others hear I lost a valuable Dark Stone, I’ll be punished for sure! It’s gotta be here, I’ll search all over if I have to!” He stated with worry, he’s gotta find that stone of risk explaining how he lost a precious Dark Stone.

So Tech quickly gets back to his search while never knowing how close the Dark Stone really is. As the scene goes dark, many will wonder how a Dark Stone in the possession of someone like Spoiled Rich will slowly be making her perform unseen acts of evil with a Dark Stone that can’t be sense or found out. Whatever the future may hold for the mare commanding an army of obedient Minions; that…remains to be seen…

The End

Author's Note:

Cast list
Chantal Strand: Spoiled Rich
Pierre Coffin: Kevin the Minion, Bob the Minion, Stuart the Minion, Jake the Minion, Donny the Minion, Jorge the Minion, Phil the Minion, Steve the Minion, Jerry the Minion, Additional Minions
Chris Renaud: Additional Minions
Ashleigh Ball: Lyra Heartstring, Spoiled Rich’s Warped Voice
Andrea Libman: Bon-Bon
Vincent Tong: Flash Sentry
Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer
Neil Kaplan: Halse the Armor Horus
Danny Cooksey: Tech
Brian Drummond: Filthy Rich, Dealer
Peter New: Vharley
Tabitha St. Germain: News Mare Reporter

Spoiled Rich playing some small villain role will be mostly due to her wearing a bracelet that contains a Dark Stone design to conceal it’s presence. Therefore, it won’t be sense by magic sensor types by Mystic Ponies, & 'yes', not even the Pinkie Sense can alert anyone of what is in Spoiled Rich’s possession. This will aid out in future stories when events involving Diamond Tiara’s mother acting evil can be done with something that makes a little more sense than saying she’s evil. Also, a possible event where the mare 'changes' her ways, but until then, the Dark Stone in the bracelet she wears will be making her perform hidden acts of evil, etc.

The Minion Ponies are VISION-KING’s OC Versions of the Minions seen in Despicable Me 1 & 2 along with the Minions Movie. They will play out as villain henchman of comical relief acts, etc.-etc.

And there we go, another story made with some interesting surprises. Now we will enjoy what surprises the next future stories coming up will bring. Like this one...

"New Year's Around the World: (set at the exact same time as "Ringing in the New Year" and "Via Los Pegasus") Doctor Whooves takes Derpy and Dinky on a trip in TARDIS to see what New Year's is like in every part of the world before the New Year is officially rung in."

New Year's isn't over yet in Equestria (right now anyway) so this gotta be fun. Until next time, read, review and suggest!

Comments ( 1 )

You misspelled "Las Pegasus".

Login or register to comment