• Published 2nd Dec 2015
  • 378 Views, 2 Comments

Ink Meets Words - arcanelexicon



A collection of stories centered around some of my artwork.

  • ...
 2
 378

Free Falling

After a long, arduous climb, both of you were out of breath.

It was the golden hour, where the sun would caress everything it touched with its warm, golden touch. Hovering from this height, one could see the ends of Equestria, a landscape spun in liquid gold.

The sight before you though, paled in comparison to the beauty of the pony beside you.

Her breathing was a siren's song, and it called out to you, inviting you, enrapturing you with cute little squeaks.

She was sweating profusely, but it did little to tarnish her beauty. It was as if her sweat was the water of life, giving her body an alluring glow as it cascaded down her.

She looked at you and smiled. It was rapture. It was heaven.

But it was not over yet.

You gave her a nod, and she gives you a wink, and you both embrace.

Both of you tucked in your wings and let gravity slowly envelop you.

Both of you free falling, you look into her. Her rose colored eyes conveyed all that you needed to know.

She trusted you. Her heart was yours, and in giving herself to you, she placed her life on your hooves. It would be you who would spread your wings, ensuring that this embrace would not be a plunge into nothingness.

The rush of falling could never compare to the exhilarating experience of being with her.

She was yours now.

She was, and forever will be, your Cloudchaser.

Author's Note: