• Published 2nd Dec 2015
  • 374 Views, 2 Comments

Ink Meets Words - arcanelexicon



A collection of stories centered around some of my artwork.

  • ...
 2
 374

Hey Boss!

Her earpiece crackled to life. "Hey boss, you okay? You've been pretty quiet for the past fifteen minutes or so," asked Wind Shear, the Mane-iac's right hoof pony.

"I haven't done anything like this in a while....I'm kind of nervous actually," replied Mane-iac.

"You? Nervous? You can handle all of the Power Ponies at the same time, make grand speeches, and you ooze this delectable hotness all over you,and you're nervous?"

"Yes. What makes me even more nervous is I have no idea what you put in my dating profile."

"...Oh."


1 Week Earlier

"I know Boss is crazy, but this seems to beyond crazy," mused Wind Shear.

Wind Shear, the former weather pony, was never prepared for this. He never saw himself being the top henchpony of Maretropolis' number one villain. He started out as a weather pony, but his main passion lay in making crazy devices. It was the Mane-iac who saw his potential, and it was he who helped her develop and plan her more outrageous schemes and contraptions. The pay was good, and since he only stayed in the sidelines helping her plan her schemes and invent her devices, he avoided arrests.

Never did he imagine helping her with this new request though. Never did he imagine he would be asked to create a dating profile for his boss.

"Stengths? Hmmm....We'll she does monologue a lot so I guess I can put in 'outspoken and well versed'....She can do a lot of things with her hair so maybe 'flexible' too...She kinda makes bad puns but i guess that makes her punny as well..."

"Likes? Hmmm...she has yet to do a daytime heist so 'moonlit walks' would count. 'Pesto Fettucini' would be her favorite food. She never sticks to a schedule and her plans never seem to involve anything more than once so I guess 'spontaneous, out of the blue activites' would suit her."

"Preferences?" Shear blushed. "She never did mention whether she wanted mares or stallions. Let me see, 'Dom, interested in bondage, light BDSM, and skintight suits.'"

"Other than appearance, what do other people notice about you? 'Unbridled self confidence.'"

"Things your friends says about you?....does she even have friends? I guess she is a softie deep inside."

"Thing you are most passionate about? Hmmm, she hates it when her plans fail so 'when everything falls in place.'"

...It took him two days just to answer everything.


The Present

With a sheepish smile, Wind shear tried to answer his boss, but he was distracted by a figure on the video feed slowly approaching her.

"Hey boss, just a heads up. I've got one incoming bearing three three zero. I think it's a mare, but it's hard to tell with this fuzzy video. I'm switching to another feed. You should have visual in 5."

What they saw both stunned them into silence.

It was a blue mare, with a disheveled silver mane, alluring cerise eyes, and a smile that could match the Mane-iac's.

"Where's the camera?" asked Mane-iac.

"The feed is coming from beside you now, boss. Why?"

The Mane-iac hastily wrote down something and held it up to the camera.

Wind Shear chuckled. "You did say you like tying people up, boss. And I think you're a good match for each other since it looks like you suf....enjoy your insanity. So, uhm, enjoy the night while I try to look for someplace to hide from your wrath. Don't worry, I'll be there to break you out if ever you get arrested.Bye!"

Author's Note:

And this here is my oc, Wind Shear