• Published 28th Nov 2015
  • 13,458 Views, 1,160 Comments

Warframe: The Planet Equin Incident - REDMAMBA



After being shot out of the sky, I end up stranded on an unknown planet. My name is Excalibur Prime, and this is how a small planet in the middle of no where changed me forever.

  • ...
71
 1,160
 13,458
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 9 )

Bueno~

Hard to believe this finally ended. And I enjoyed every single damn moment of it.

Please tell me there'll be a sequel for this story, I'm honestly curious as to what'll happen with Excal and his family!

That's a wrap, I don't know if you plan a sequel from this point onwards, but if you do, will be there to read it.

just finished this

Great story, fr start to finish. Impressive.

Running outta stuff to read, so I'm going through my favorited stories for some re-reads. And given I just got back into Warframe after a year hiatus, what better story to read than this utter gem of a fic :)

This is an absolute work of art, and one I still find myself coming back to over and over again. I'm truly grateful for being a part of this tale's journey. From its comedic beginnings, the torturous backstory, and that beautiful finish, I was riveted for the ride. You have a gift, and I hope eventually see even greater works with any of your names on them.

Fuck! now I've got nothing else to read. Usually I'll find another two months worth of reading material all at once, but it's looking real thin this time.

Login or register to comment