• Published 20th Nov 2015
  • 931 Views, 30 Comments

Disowned - littlebrony



This is about a little pony named Wind Charm. And he as a secret that has been eating at him.

  • ...
7
 30
 931

Run

Wind Charm and Babs stood in front of Charms Apartment. Wind Charm hesitating to open the door. He could feel every part of him self shaking. He could hear his own heart beat. Never had he been so nervous in his life.

Babs watched as her friend just stared at the door. His expression said it all. She watched as his lips quivered and tears slowly formed in his eyes. “He is not going to be able to do this. If I don't help.” she thought to her self.

Babs slowly brought her hoof up and wiped the tear off his cheek. This must have startled him. Cause he jumped back with his eyes wide. His breathing was heavy. She needed to to something to calm him down. And quick.

“What do I do?” she thought to her self. Looking at her friend. Desperately looking for a way to break the tension in the air. Then the idea hit her. “I never thought I would do this at such a odd time, But I guess now is a better time than any.” Babs said as she slowly came towards Charm.

Her pulse quickened. She found her self starting to shake. But not with fear, but with nervousness. Facing him she placed her hoof on his cheek and slowly moved her muzzle in closer and closer.

Charm was to busy having a complete meltdown. That he didn't even notice what his friend was doing. “I can't do this. I can't do this.” he thought to him self. “Why me..........” His thought cut of by the feeling of Bab's lips pressing against his. He started to pull away, but found that he couldn't.

This was a feeling he had never felt before. So many emotions began rushing around in his head. Only to met with confusion and a sense of peace.

Falling back onto his hind quarters he closed his eyes and began to return the kiss. He never thought he would be kissing his best friend in the whole world. He didn't even know he had those kind of feeling for her.

He began to enjoy himself. Then Babs pulled away. His eyes opened slowly to see Babs staring back at him. Blushing bright red. Almost matching the color of her mane. Her eyes started looking off to the side. “I had to do something to calm you down. You were starting to scare me.”

Charm got back on his hoofs and walked over to Babs, and drew her into a hug. This time taking Babs by shock. The two stood there for a moment. In each others embrace, before letting go. “Thanks Babs. I needed that.” Charm said before turning his attention back towards the door.

Walking up to the door. Charm found him self determined to see this through. There was no way he was going to back down now. He placed his hoof on the door handle and pulled it downward, causing the door to open.

The door opened to a empty hallway with a light coming from a room half way down. This was the living room. Where Charms parents spent most their time at night. Charm normally just walked right past it and went strait for his room at the end of the hall. But tonight he had a mission.

Babs followed close behind Charm as he started to walk down the hall way. She could feel her gut tighten. She had a very uneasy feeling about what was fixing to happen. She about ran back out the door. When she heard his dad start yelling about something he was reading in the news paper.

Charm rounded the corner with Babs right behind him. Both his mom and dad. Were too preoccupied reading and talking to each other to even pay any attention to their son that had just walked into the room.

“Mom, Dad, can I talk to you?” Charm said in a shaky voice. Both of them didn't even bother looking up from what they were reading. “Mom, Dad, I need to talk to you.” This time almost screaming while saying it.

Charms parents looked up. Both with a hint of anger in their eyes.

“What in the name of Celestia do you want now shrimp?” His dad said. Sounding very agitated. His mom not really one for words just stared at him like he was a worthless dog. Babs could tell that there was no love in this house. It felt very cold and she had felt kind sick since she first set hoof in the door way.

“I....I....I.....” Charm said before getting interrupted by his father. “Well out with it already. Before I beat you for wasting my time.” His father said in a cruel raspy voice.

“I'M A FILLY IN A COLTS BODY!!!” Charmed screamed with tears in his eyes.

The room went silent. Both his parents just looked at each other in shock for a moment. His father then raised his hoof high in the air. Then slammed it down on the table in front of him. Breaking it in two. Pieces of wood flying all over the room..

“You mean to tell me I have been raising a bucking sissy all this time.” Said his father. His eyes wide open and slobber starting to come out the mouth. Looking like a rabid pony. “I am going to beat the sissy right of you. You little sissy.” He said starting to charge his son. While his mother just watched this go down.

The ground shook beneath them as the big stallion raced across the room. Wind Charms face was now white. And he was shacking in fear. Getting ready to receive the beating of his life.

Just as his father was fixing to hit him. Babs pushed in aside. Taking the full blow of his head in her chest. Sending her tumbling back and hitting the wall behind her. She want to get up and felt a sharp pain were she had just been hit.

But she was quick to forget about that as she saw his father take his hoof and smack Charm across the face. Send him flying against the same wall right next to Babs. Babs was quick to inspect her friend. Charm sat there holding the side of his head. You could see blood running down his cheek.

Babs heard Charms father taking another run towards them. She instantly pushed him as hard as she could out of the way of his ram. Again taking the full blow of his head. Charm watched as Babs slid down the wall. And landed on the floor.

Holding her side she looked over at Wind Charm, “RUN!!!! I will hold him back.” Babs screamed.

Staying true to his word he bolted out the door. Trying to put as much distance between him and his father as possible.

His vision impaired by the blood running into his eyes. And his head hurting feeling like somepony had hit him with a hammer. But all he could think of was getting out of that building. He had made a promise to Babs. And he was not going to let her down. He was going to make it to Ponville. Were he could be safe. While hoping that Babs would make it out of there in one piece.

Back at the apartment. Babs was trying her best to hold off Charms father. Every time she would get knocked down. She would stagger to her hoofs again and charge Charms father. That was until he made on final lunge at her. Hitting her in the chest again. She heard a loud crack and a very sharp pain then everything went dark.

Author's Note:

Chapter 2 is here. Someponies have brought up that my grammar is not the best in the world. I realize this. but please look over it if you can. im 26 and i have been out of school for years. And when i was in school. well lets just say the teachers did not want to teach. So what I know is what i have picked up on my own. enough with the ranting though. I hope you enjoy the story. Sorry I have to leave you with a cliff hanger.