• Published 26th Nov 2015
  • 2,538 Views, 99 Comments

Summer In Cloudsdale - Marli_Lin



Rainbow Dash initially did not expect to meet with the famous singer Soarin, After that Dash become his girlfriend in media. Rainbow Dash hope she not regret her decision.

  • ...
6
 99
 2,538

Chapter 14

SINCE that day, Dash experiencing a typical day. Although Soarin already straightened gossip, of course not all the parties to accept it as a reality. There are still a fan of Soarin who say things that are unpleasant and spread them on the internet. Dash also cannot take a walk alone in public places anymore. Now many people recognize her, especially Soarin’s fans. There were polite, just smiled when recognize her. But there are also rude.
Dash realized that experiencing difficult times not only herself, but also Soarin. He have had to face the nightmare again. People returned to the subject accident four years ago involving him and that resulted in one of the fans died.
Since their return from the beach, Dash did not talk with Soarin. It's been over a week. Many times Dash wanted to call, but later canceled her intention. She thought it best not to contact him for a while, as they had agreed. But Her heart is not quiet.
"Miss Dash."
Dash gasped and turned. Mrs. Rarity was standing beside her, hands on her hips.
"Yes, Mrs. Rarity?" She quickly rose from her chair.

"What are you thinking, Miss Dash? I've called you a hundred times, "said Mrs. Rarity. "Your face is too pale as the moon."
Dash looked down. "I am sorry."
"Because Soarin?"
Dash looked up in surprise. "Oh, Mrs. Rarity, that-"
Mrs. Rarity held up her hand to stop the words of Dash. "Miss Dash, I do not believe in rumors circulating. I trust you. Do you understand that? "
Dash was silent.
Mrs. Rarity walked back to her desk and sat in the big chair. "But you do like it, right?"
Mrs. Rarity direct question and suddenly it made Dash could not say anything.
"You want to meet him?"
Dash was still silent.
Turns Mrs. Rarity interpret Dash silence as a "yes". "Why do not you call him?"
Dash smiled and shook his head.
Mrs. Rarity leaned her head back into the chair. "That's true," she said. "He must busy with lot of business today. When everything is settled, I'm sure he'll call you. "
Dash only nodded slightly, then get out of the studio. She walked into the reception office when it was empty. She sat on the couch and looked out the big glass window. Many cars were passing, but Dash did not really notice. She stared at the phone in her hand.
If someday you miss me, will you tell me? ... So I can immediately ran to see you.
Is it true? No, he will not try.
Suddenly the phone rang in her hand. She stared at the phone screen and her heart was pounding twice as fast. Soarin.
Dash cell phone pressed to her ear. "Yes?" Why did her voice sounded hoarse?
"How are you?"
Dash's eyes were hot soon as she heard Soarin voices.
"Are you alright?" Soarin's voice sounded again. His voice was cheerful, light and relaxed.

"Mm," said Dash as she blinked to dispel tears. "How about you?"
"I want to meet you."
Dash did not say anything.
Soarin took a long sigh. "How about this? It's been a long time I did not see you, did not hear you, it feels strange. It seems like everything I do is nothing right. Then I thought, maybe if I call you and hear your voice, I would feel better. Now, hearing your voice, I did feel better, but other problems arise. "There was a pause. "I became more and more want to see you."
Unconsciously Dash smile, but her eyes began to blur.
"What I should do to not think like that?"
Dash blinked, but this time the tears cannot be stopped.
"Can you help me?" Asked Soarin again. "Say" Soarin, fighting! "Just once."
Dash chuckled and wiped tears with the palm of her hand. "Soarin, fighting!" She said.
She heard Soarin sighed contentedly. "Okay, I will follow your words. I will survive. And for you, Dash, fighting! "
Dash closed the phone slowly. Yes, hold on, Dash.

"You want to Ponyville?"
Dash looked Spitfire, chuckling. "Why so surprised?"
They both were chatting in the cafe subscriptions when Dash tells Spitfire she will return to Ponyville three days. It turned out that her friend looked more surprised than she thought.
Spitfire flopped into a chair and sigh. "You're running away?" She accused.
Dash shook her head. "No. Escape from what? "
"From Soarin Skies," replied her friend immediately.
"Jeez, why do I have to run away from him?"
"Then why suddenly want to return to your home town?"
Dash took back in her chair. "Just want to change the atmosphere. I want settle down for a while. You know here I will not be calm down. Not as yet the problem was sorted out. Anyway my mother was angry. "
Spitfire stared Dash with a frown. "Why are she angry?"

"Of course she angry when me suddenly become material in the tabloids," said Dash.
"But actually you do not blame Soarin for the accident, right?" Asked Spitfire carefully.
"No," said Dash. She sighed and confirms once again, "No."
"Then why did you not see him?"
"Because we need time to think. Although I do not blame him, however, there must be a wedge between us. Moreover, I also have to think about my mother. "
They were both silent for a moment, busy with their own thoughts. Spitfire then asked, "How long will you stay in Ponyville?"
Sandy shrugged. "Maybe just one week. Maybe more. I have no idea. To be sure, I'll be back. "
"You've told Soarin about this?"
Dash shook his head. "Is it necessary?"
"I think it's a stupid question."
Dash inclined his head. "I don’t know how to tell him."
"Do not ask me to do it," said Spitfire. "You have said it yourself."

Soarin checked his appearance in the mirror. In five minutes he had to perform in front of the camera. Today he will appear in a talk show that is quite popular. Of course the most hotly gossip about him to be confirmed. It is okay. He was ready. Through the mirror, he saw Ben Bear approached from behind. His manager pointed watches. Soarin nodded in understanding.
Suddenly his cell phone rang. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the phone. So read the writing that appears on the phone screen, he smiled. Already this past week he did not contact her. Dash Why the sudden call?
"Hello?" He said as his cell phone attached to his ear.
"It's me." Dash's voice.
Soarin smiles. "I know."
Dash just mumbling unclear, then asked, "What are you doing?"
"Soon on air," said Soarin, looking around. "What is wrong?"
"Nothing. Just wanted to hear your voice. "
"So?" Said Soarin happy. "Where are you now?"
"At the train station."
Soarin frowned. Looks like he misheard. "Where?"
"At the train station."
He had not misheard. "Why at the train station? Pick someone up? "
"I will go to Ponyville. "
Wait ... Ponyville?
Looks like Soarin unwittingly voicing his thoughts, because Dash replied, "Yes, I will go to Ponyville. It's been quite a long time I wanted to meet my parents. "
"How long will you be there?" Asked Soarin. His hands suddenly felt weak.
"About a week," Dash replied quickly. "Just for the holidays."
"So."
"Oh, I should go now. Take care of yourself."
Soarin is still in a state of semi-conscious. "Um ... do you," he muttered.
Although Dash was disconnected, Soarin was still holding the phone in his ear.
That girl will go. Soarin suddenly feel powerless. Although he could understand why Dash wanted to go to Ponyville, why Dash felt need to distance themselves from Cloudsdale for a while, yet he did not want her to go. Although he want to go to the train station now, he knew it was no use. Dash must have entered into the train. That's why she was not told him earlier. Dash knew Soarin will surely prevent them if it can. Thinking about the girl would go to make Soarin anxious. What if Dash does not come back? Did not meet Dash sometime alone makes Soarin bit of panic, as people are losing direction, especially now.
"Soarin, come on, it's time."
Soarin turned to his manager. He held up a hand to signal. Then he tell himself once again in the mirror. Soarin, fighting!

Author's Note:

Hi everyone,, Good night. How was your day... is been long waiting right... sorry for that. I mean a lot of thing happening and i found a good job for myself,, still not uses around without old man but guess os no need anymore cause i'll move forward and reach my dream. To be sure!!

How this chapter going??
Did you get bored to wait? if you did and sorry :fluttershyouch:
Anyway,, again... thank you to have time to read it.

have a nice day everyone.

Bu-bye
Log out~