• Published 26th Nov 2015
  • 248 Views, 0 Comments

You've Got to be Foaly Kitty Me: Should Equestria Be Home? - Josh Crapo



Josh has to find a way to make it back to earth with Tail Flight and Wind Rust to preserve and restore their feline memories, possibly leaving behind all of the dreams that he's achieved in the one week he's been in Equestria.

  • ...
 0
 248

August 18, 2015 (Tail Flight/Wiretap)

After eating lunch, I decide to nap a bit, a little like I used to do in my feline memory. But of course, after preening my wings. I really have such a full belly after some peanut butter and zap apple jam and a soda. I think back to what I said I remembered back yesterday. I don't remember half of what I said. All I remember is telling Josh that I was taken in back in January and how he was an exception to being overprotective. But that's it. Foal! Maybe I'll remember more when I wake up.

I have almost one hour of sleep before I hear a door slam. I shoot awake.

"Hey, you happened to see Josh anywhere?!?"

"No."

"Do you at least know whether he's a Wonderbolt or not?!?"

I start to whimper. "Um, yeah?"

"IS HE?!?

"Yeah?!?"

"UGH!!! OKAY, DO YOU ALSO KNOW WHERE HE SHOULD BE THEN?!?"

I burst into tears now. "NO!!! I DON'T KNOW!!! I DON'T HAVE ANY SCHEDULE!!!"

"AAAARGH!!!"

I endlessly gallop over to Marechias sobbing along the way. I finally get to Wiretap's house after an extra hour and a half. I hear Wiretap over my crying. "TAIL FLIGHT!!!" I ram straight into Wiretap feeling his forehooves sandwiching my wings. "What happened?!?"

"Rainbow Dash!" I'm still sobbing so badly, I can hardly control what I'm saying.

Wiretap quietly shushes me to calm me down. "Tail Flight. If I know anything about this, I say we go to Twilight's castle."


As we enter the castle again, Tail Flight and I go straight to the throne room, where Twilight is. "Tail Flight, Wiretap. I'm glad you came over. I'm back from another cute-ceaƱera, and I've been meaning to get back to work. So what's going on?"

"Well, I think Rainbow Dash was under a little distress which put Tail Flight under some too."

"Well, Wiretap, if Rainbow Dash comes here, I'm sure that I could talk some sense into her."

"Thank you Twilight." Tail Flight runs over and hugs Twilight as if she were her mother.

"No problem Tail Flight." Twilight wraps her wing around Tail Flight, who still has tears down her cheeks. "What leader would I be if I weren't to help you? Want me to write a letter to Josh?"

"Sure thing Twilight." I clear my throat as Twilight levitates one of the scrolls and quills on Spike's throne.

"Dear Joshua,

I just encountered an unexpected visit from Tail Flight who seems to be in emotional distress as I'm writing this. She says that Rainbow Dash had yelled at her asking where Josh was. She said she didn't know but I'm not sure if she even belongs in Equestria with you around. I went to Twilight's castle with Tail Flight and Twilight may have a solution to this, saying that she'd deal with Rainbow Dash. Come as soon as you can. Maybe we can figure something out.

Wiretap.

"Got all of that?" Twilight nods. "One final request. Make sure that this letter goes straight to Josh."

"You've got it Wiretap. Anyway to help you is good enough for me."