• Published 26th Nov 2015
  • 248 Views, 0 Comments

You've Got to be Foaly Kitty Me: Should Equestria Be Home? - Josh Crapo



Josh has to find a way to make it back to earth with Tail Flight and Wind Rust to preserve and restore their feline memories, possibly leaving behind all of the dreams that he's achieved in the one week he's been in Equestria.

  • ...
 0
 248

August 17, 2015 (Pinkie Pie)

As I walk up the stairs after turning off the kitchen lights, Some knocking comes from the front door. Opening the door at the entrance, Josh appears to be the one behind it. "Hey Joshy! How's it bakin'?" Josh just smiles.

"It's baking well."

"So, what brings you to Sugar Cube Corner at this hour?"

"I just met this pegasus that bears a high resemblance to a cat I used to have, Sugar. All white, lime eyes."

"Oh, you're talking about Isolate Mercy! It's been a while since I've seen her, but she sure is a nice pony."

"Yeah, just like how Sugar was. The only differences Sugar and Isolate have that I can see are that Isolate doesn't crave attention and that she hasn't met Wind Rust like the long term relationship Sugar had with Rusty."

"I see. Isolate Mercy is like Sugar, but not exactly. Oh, and congratulations on becoming an official Wonderbolt, by the way. I'm sure everypony where you're from would be so proud of you."

"Yeah. But I expect a little envy on Rainbow Dash's part."

"Hey, don't think anything of it. She's in the reserves, remember?"

"Yeah, but that means she'll act as a stand in, not an actual Wonderbolt."

"Say, maybe a pastry will make you feel better." I zip into the kitchen and come back out with a pastry in my hoof.

"Thanks Pinkie."

"Not a problem."

As Josh walks out, I close the door behind him. It's a good thing nothing had separated him from his little pastry. Walking back in the kitchen I turn out the light again. Walking upstairs, I make sure I do so quietly not to wake the cakes. I finally get to my place and flop on the bed. I sigh. "Another satisfied customer."