• Published 10th Oct 2015
  • 893 Views, 26 Comments

Ponies + Vampire - Twilight the alicorn



Twilight and her friends travel to Yokai Academy and meet the monsters that go there.

  • ...
18
 26
 893

Chapter 1:The Letter For Yokai Academy

The sun rose over Ponyville and the sunlight poured threw Twilight's bedroom widow as the purple alicorn opened her sparkling purple eyes. Rainbow Dash knocked on Twilight's door, looking threw the peek hole in the door. ''Twilight are you up yet, if you are open the bucking door now, it's a really huge thing. ''Rainbow yelled, Twilight was going to trot down the stairs and when Rainbow yelled that Twilight fell down the stairs.

Twilight opened the brown door and saw Rainbow pacing around in the shape of a lighting bolt. ''What the in tartarus do you want!?!?''Twilight screamed, her horn glowing with compete furry. ''Well me and Pinkie have a surprise for you Twi.''Rainbow explained.

Pinkie suddenly popped up from nowhere and looked at Twilight with sadness. ''It's gone Dashie!''Pinkie cried, grabbing Rainbow by her right rear hoof. Spike came downstairs with a wrapped up letter and it was wrapped up tighter then all the other letters that Celestia had sent to her faithful student.

''What is Spike. . .OH yay a letter let's see what she sent.''Twilight asked, grabbing the letter with her magic. The letter read:Dear Twilight Sparkle I have told the principal of Yokai Academy to unroll you in the school so you must leave with your friends on Monday, 6:00 a.m.~Your faithful teacher, Princess Celestia.

''The princess wants all of us to go to a school and i'm guessing it's in the human world because I have been to the human world three times, so Rainbow, Pinkie go get the girls I have to tell them the news that the princess has wrote to me hurry.''

Twilight ordered as Rainbow flew off and Pinkie hopped off with her.

''Can I go to Twilight I have been to the human world before?''Spike asked, hopping up and down like a happy little dragon.''Of Course! But you might be turned into one of those humans.''Twilight replied, grabbing Spike and hugging him.

Twilight looked out the widow and saw Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy and Rainbow coming threw the open door and all panting to catch there breath and Twilight would tell them that they were all going to Yokai Academy, together.

Author's Note:

The first chapter of my new story! I'm in love with the Rosario + Vampire series and i'm on episode 8 and i'm watching the english dubbed one and no i'm not japanese. Hope you like the chapter, let me know if you do and see you in the next one~Twiliy T.