• Published 10th Oct 2015
  • 891 Views, 26 Comments

Ponies + Vampire - Twilight the alicorn



Twilight and her friends travel to Yokai Academy and meet the monsters that go there.

  • ...
18
 26
 891

Chapter 4:Twilight's Dream

Twilight was walking out of math class when she saw Moka and Tsukune talking in the hallway. Yukari and Kurumu were chasing each other threw the hall and Mizora was holding her yellow sucker in her mouth. Rainbow ran outside and Pinkie was following her and so was Rarity and Applejack and then Fluttershy. Twilight then ran out the back door and saw only Fluttershy's yellow sweater in the way and her large, fluffy, pink hair in the way too. Twilight then saw Moka, Kurumu, Yukari, Mizora and Tsukune come outside too. Then Twilight saw what her friends saw the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike.

''What are you all doing here and how did you get here?!?!''Twilight asked, looking more confused then ever before in her entire life. ''Well Spike gave me a spell book and I did the spell and that was pretty mean Twilight.''Sweetie Belle explained, her light purple and pink curled hair flowing like a river in the sunset.

''What was pretty mean Sweetie Belle?''Twilight asked, looking up at Sweetie Belle.


Sweetie Belle didn't reply, she just stared at Twilight and her hands suddenly glowing the same color as her magic aura and her eyes the same color. Sweetie Belle started floating and she put her hands out and lifted Twilight with her magic. ''I'm more powerful then you Twilight and me, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Spike will become rulers of everything in the WORLD!!!!!!''Sweetie Belle yelled.

''Wake up Twilight!''Applejack said as she shook Twilight. Applejack's blond hair getting into Twilight's purple hair and her red scarf shaking along with her. ''Come on Twilight!''Rainbow yelled, knocking over Applejack and Rainbow was on top of Twilight now. Rainbow's multi colored hair got in Twilight's face but she still was not waking up.



''Finally your up Twi, we needed you to wake up because Tsukune invited you to a swim at the beach.''Applejack explained, jerking Twilight up with only one hand.

''He only wants to see you in your bikini, and thats why we have to get you one!''Rarity said, holding one that had the same colors in her hair and in the right order. Pinkie Pie started bouncing randomly and started smiling wide and her fusion skirt flying up and down. ''So he said he wants to meet you at 5:30 and it's 5:24 let's start getting ready Twilight!''Rarity said, taking Twilight to her dorm room and starting to get her ready for her big date. Yay

Author's Note:

So this chapter was a bit mature and I thought that Kurumu was the type to teach that trick to Rainbow for some reason. Hope you like the chapter, let me know if you do and see you in the next one~Twiliy T.