• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 331 Views, 0 Comments

The Halloween tales of Bubblegum Splash - BlackLight2015



Bubblegum Splash and all of her friends go trick or treating for Halloween. What kind of fun will they all have? Will they scare all the little fillies and colts? What kind of parties will they go to? Well lets see what happens

  • ...
 0
 331

Sleepover on Halloween Night

Sleepover on Halloween Night

I looked at my friends and smiled. "I think it's about time we head to my house to go to sleep, I'm starting to get sleepy" I said smiling. Fossil nodded smiling as well. Star, Pacific, Roxy, Onyx, Star Fall, Fossil and I started making our way up the steps to my house. I was limping a little more now, my leg was killing me. I tried my best to ignore it, we we're half way up the steps and I had to stop for a minute.

"You okay?" Fossil asked concerned. I gave him a small smile and nodded.

"I'm okay my leg is just hurting a lot" I said quietly. He nodded and we sat on the steps for a while relaxing, I smiled to myself when I felt a cool breeze blow through my pink mane. I took a deep breath in and stood back up, I started slowly walking back up the steps. I was glad we were close to my house; I plan on taking some medicine and sleeping for a while. I smiled one we made it to my house; I looked up at the cherry blossom tree. My mom had put lights in it; it made our yard look beautiful. I quietly opened the door, Pacific, Roxy, and Star walked inside first.

"Are we staying here tonight too?" Onyx asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah but you guys have to sleep in the living room" I said. They nodded and walked into my house. I walked in slowly and quietly shut the door. I grabbed my extra pillow and blankets for Star Fall, Onyx and Fossil, I walked down the hall to the living room. They had a movie on, Star Fall and Onyx took the couch. I handed them their pillows and blankets, I sat next to Fossil.

"How is your leg feeling?" he asked nuzzling against my neck, I smiled.

"It's feeling better now. I took some medicine" I said handing him his pillows and blanket. I waved as I headed back to my room; I turned my lamp off and turned my orange and black Halloween lanterns on. Pacific was lying on my bed, she was on her phone. Roxy and Star were sleeping on the floor; they picked a scary Halloween movie. I shook my head and got into bed; I snuggled into my blankets and got comfortable. I could hear Star and Roxy talking about the movie; I wasn't really paying attention to it. Star was on Facebook, I shook my head and looked outside. It was still very dark outside; the full moon was still high in the sky. I couldn't believe we were gone for so long we left at 8:00 p.m. and it's just now 3:00 a.m. I let out a long yawn, as I turned my attention towards the movie. I had a feeling we were going to stay up for a while. "Does anypony want something to eat or drink?" I asked.

"Do you have any pop?" Star asked. I nodded. "I'll take a Root beer" she smiled.

"I'll have a 7up" Roxy said.

"I will take a Pepsi" Pacific said smiling. I nodded.

"Anything to eat?" I asked

"Popcorn" they all said at the same time.

"And chips" Pacific finished. I nodded and made my way down the hallway. I could hear the stallions snoring, I shook my head. How in the world could they fall asleep that quickly? Oh well they're missing out on the snacks. I grabbed the pops, chips and made 4 bags of popcorn, that way we all got a bag. I suppressed a yawn as I stretched a little. I took all the snacks back to my room, I handed everyone their pop and popcorn and put my pop and bag of popcorn on the bay window.

"You know what mares?" Roxy said smiling.

"What?" I asked chewing on some popcorn.

"I had an amazing night. Minus your leg getting hurt" she said sighing.

"I had a fun night as well, I don't think I'm ever going to drinking that much ever again" I said laughing.

"I agree you shouldn't drink that much" Pacific said sticking her tongue out at me. We were hardly paying attention to the movie anymore; we were mainly talking about the night. I ended up turning off my TV and turning on my stereo and playing some of my favorite music. After finishing all of our snacks I checked the time, it was 5 in the morning.

"Alright mares I think it's time we try to go to sleep" I said snuggling into my bed. They yawned in agreement; I smiled to myself as I slowly started to drift off to sleep. I slowly opened my eyes; I covered them quickly from the sun. I closed my curtains; I let out a loud yawn. All my mare friends were still snoring away; I slowly got out of my bed. I opened the door and walked down the hallway, all the stallions were still asleep. "Man how are they still asleep?" I said out loud to myself.

"Well depends on how late you guys were out" my mom said laughing a little. My stepdad laughed in agreement.

"Well we went to 2 parties, hit quite a few houses. I even had to come back here to get a new bag, plus we played hide and seek in the graveyard. And I got my leg hurt from a Timber Wolf clawing it" I finished. My mom gave me a small smile.

"I know Dr. Whooves called me shortly after you left the hospital. I stayed up for a while but I'm guessing it took you guys a while" she said hugging me. I nodded. I sat at the table, my mom handed me a bowl of soup. "So honey how much did you drink last night?" my mom Fairy asked.

"Well at the first party I drank about 3 cups of hard apple cider. And at the second party I drank 3 more cups of Hard apple cider" I finished yawning.

"That's a little too much for a night" my stepdad Bullwhip said. I nodded.

"I know I guess I was just doing it mainly because I was mad at Fossil" I finished. My mom looked at me worriedly.

"What happened?" she asked sitting next to me.

"Well we got in a fight after I gave Big Mac a hug. I was thanking him mainly because he warned me about his cousin Braeburn" I said holding my head.

"What was this Braeburn going to do?" my stepdad asked.

"Well apparently he takes advantage of drunken Mares" I said sadly. My mom and Stepdad looked at me worriedly. "He didn't do anything. Mainly because Big Mac was there" I finished giving them a smile. They gave me a sigh of relief.

"Did you and Fossil make up?" my mom asked. I nodded.

"He should be sleeping in the living room with Onyx and Star Fall" I said finishing my soup. My mom nodded.

"Yeah he's in there snoring away" she said laughing. I smiled and gave her a hug and headed back to my room. Roxy, Star and Pacific were awake now.

"Hey mares" I said smiling.

"Hey Bubblegum" Pacific said with a yawn, I smiled at her and the other mares.

"So my mom made soup if you want some" I said to my friends. They nodded and made their way to the kitchen. As my friends ate their lunch I started to clean my room, I threw away all of the garbage from the night before. Made my bed and put the extra pillows and blankets away. I smiled to myself once my room was clean. I wondered back out into the kitchen my friends were done with their lunch, the stallions were starting to wake up as well.

"Well I think we're going to head home" Pacific said giving me a big hug. I waved goodbye as Pacific, Star and Roxy left.

"Thanks for letting us stay here" Onyx said. I nodded and hugged him.

"I think we're going to head home too. Fossil is still sleeping by the way. I don't blame him, we had one hell of a night" Star Fall said hugging me. I walked into the living room and saw Fossil sleeping, I sat next to him and nudged him a little.

"Fossil, everypony went home. My mom made soup if you want some" I said into his ear. He moved a little and opened his eyes. He let out a loud yawn and nuzzled into my pink mane.

"I'm sorry I slept so long" he said getting up, I smile and walked with him to the kitchen. My mom gave him a bowl of soup; I grabbed a glass of water and sat down next to Fossil. I sipped on it slowly as he ate his soup, I looked outside. It was cloudy and gloomy but the reds and yellows of the leaves made up for it. I saw Fossil get up and put his bowl in the sink, we walked outside. "I wish we hadn't fought last night. I'm sorry for that" he said sighing. I nodded.

"I'm glad we made up" I said smiling. He gave me a small smile in return.

"I'm glad too; I'm going to head home now. I'll see you at school?" he said. I nodded. He kissed me gently before walking down the steps. I sighed to myself I must say other than getting hurt and Fossil and I getting in a fight I had one of the best Halloween nights ever!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment