• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 414 Views, 2 Comments

I like hotdogs - Pedro-Paramo



A pony eats a hotdog and likes it a bit too much?

  • ...
 2
 414

i like hotdogs

Rough Boulder is your average vendor pony.

He usually hangs and sells his top quality hot-dogs to anyone interested on them. He really enjoys his job. Look at him smile whenever there is a satisfied customer. Until, one day... he was never the same.

Location: Ponyville, Market Place
Time: 6/10/2015, 3:00 pm, Thursday

Rough Boulder is selling hot-dogs his latest customer goes smiling, leaving a tip behind for Rough Boulder... And there at the far east of the market place a mare by the name of Thunder Dancer is approaching. She looks slim and really well shaped. An image of an athlete around this parts. She asks Rough Boulder for some of his merchandise.

"Hey! Good afternoon. Can I have a hot-dog?"

She looks at him with a cute smile on her face so innocent that no one could have believed that inside this sweet masquerade would be a monster with a vicious hunger.

Rough Boulder smiles and proceeds to immediately satisfy the customer by giving Thunder Dancer her hot-dog.

She stares at his hot-dog with a dog's hunger and digs immediately, viciously, spreading little bits of hot-dog everywhere until her face is dirty with mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup. Thunder Dancer looks Rough Boulder in the eyes with a mad mare's eye, "Give me more"

Rough Boulder nods dumbfounded and he makes another one, giving her another hot-dog. This time Thunder Dancer puts the hot-dog on the tip of her mouth and shoves it all in one thrust, chewing it viciously, sending more bits of hot-dog around her. Thunder Dancer smashes her hooves on Rough Boulder's stall and yells at the top of her lungs, "MORE!" Every pony around a mile hear her and decided to take a look.

Rough Boulder not wanting to make her angry, gulps and quickly makes another one, "Here ma'am", he hands the other hot-dog and Thunder Dancer takes it greedily and starts chewing half by half, sending more bits everywhere on every bite she gives to the hot-dog. This time Thunder Dancer grabs Rough Boulder by the face and gets uncomfortably close to him, "More", Rough Boulder nods fearfully and does what he is commanded while looking at her maniac eyes. All the ponies that gathered around the stall were murmuring their disapproval, some of them are confused.

Rough Boulder tries with all his will to not be scared, "Here is...", he can't even finish his sentence as Thunder Dancer grabs the hot-dog with her mouth and stuffs it with her free hoof, chewing on every inch the hot-dog is inside her mouth. This time Thunder Dancer burps and falls off the stall while yelling, "MORE", Rough Boulder makes another one this time a little confident nothing will go wrong and hands it once more to Thunder Dancer which she proceeds to lick the condiments with her long, soft, slippery and squishy tongue as she surrounds the hot-dog and takes it all in, gulping, not even bothering to chew the hot-dog. Some ponies on the crowd stare dumbfounded as a , "What the hay?!" Is heard on the crowd.

Thunder Dancer yells while throwing little pieces of hot-dog to Rough Boulder's face, "MOOOREEE!" Some ponies freak out on Thunder Dancer's craziness.

Rough Boulder gulps, "Sure, missy, just calm down a bit", you could have heard a record going off. As the ponies around start to uncomfortably back off.

Thunder Dancer looks at him in the eye, the eyes of a maniac can be seen, "I'm calm, now, make ME another hot-dog."

Rough Boulder starts to pray to the all mighty Celestia in help as he makes the hot-dog, going as fast as he can, "Here missy, I'm sorry, this on the house."

Thunder Dancer takes the hot-dog carefully with a passive-aggressive face on her, "Thanks", as she proceeds to eat the hot-dog in one bite, "Now, make more..." The ponies are scared.

Now, everything went on and on until... Rough Boulder took the last of the hot-dogs on his hoof watching it, like, his life depended on it. He carefully makes it slowly as he can, sweating all the way. Thunder Dancer is getting impatient now, "FASTER, FASTER, FASTEEEEEERR!!!" She takes greedily the last hot-dog sniffing it and licking it before eating it slowly. Rough Boulder is getting nervous by the second, sweating horribly for every piece of hot-dog she eats. He thinks to himself 'Celestia may have mercy on my soul.'

The last piece of hot-dog is swallowed as Thunder Dancer looks at Rough Boulder with a smile, "Make more, please", 'Why Celestia, why?!'

Rough Boulder licks his lips taking drops of sweat on the process, stammering in fear, "I-i-i'm s-s-sorry, missy. B-but, I'm out of hot dogs."

The crowd around Boulder's stall immediately left him behind as a broken glass is heard somewhere, "You. are. OUT?!"

Rough Boulder covers himself from the impact, "I'm sorry, missy, PLEASE, DON'T HURT me!"

Thunder Dancer doesn't even move from her spot and Rough Boulder is not feeling any pain so he ventures a little peak from his protection.

"You liar."

Rough Boulder looks confused at Thunder Dancer, "IT's TRUE, I don't have no more!"

Thunder Dancer makes a quick sniff on the air and yells at him sending more hot-dog pieces, "I can SMELL it!" As she tackles Boulder with all her might. Rough Boulder looks for a source of defence reaching for a pie that is casually laying on the floor. He quickly takes it and hits Thunder Dancer with the pie making a mess of her. That's when Rough Boulder realized he made a BIG mistake and made a run for it.

Rough Boulder looks behind him watching Thunder Dancer fly to him with all her speed. Rough Boulder went pale and started to search in all directions for an scape route. There's a handcart his only option as he jumps straight to it and making it move on contact down the hill at great velocity. He takes a peek behind his shoulder. Thunder Dancer is just a few meters on his direction, "Oh, my sweet Celestia, What have I done?!"

Rough Boulder with no other options starts to throw apples to her but to no avail as she masterfully avoids getting hit. Only, one apple made it to her face but it was quickly devoured in one bite.

The end of the line.

Rough Boulder smashes on the Town Hall with a loud crash as he blacks out for a few seconds, until... Between coughs, dust and a fuzzy vision, he makes out a silhouette approaching. He blinks for a moment and when he opens his eyes Thunder Dancer is facing him with a madness look on her face.

"I know you have more"

The end

Author's Note:

I highly encourage to not do that search. You know which, don't do it. You'll regret it.

I know I did and I feel dirty even after various hours later

Note: She is using levitation spells.

Comments ( 2 )

I honestly have no idea what the fuck I just read...

Login or register to comment