• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 930 Views, 12 Comments

The Twelfth Doctor Tries to Understand Canterlot High - Helblade Master



The Twelfth Doctor just can't get Canterlot High off the mind. So he decides to go back. He starts to learn some things even he would never have believed was possible, anymore.

  • ...
6
 12
 930

The End

It was cold, all to cold, the wind howled, and snow fell, as Sunset struggled to make it home. A sign nearby said Coal Hill road, she was close. Then things changed, the wind stopped, and the snow stopped falling. She looked around, everything was frozen. From out of the snow walked a female in a deep purple dress, her hair tied in a bun, and she wore some sort of bonnet on her head.

"Who are you," Sunset asked.

"I'm Missy," the female smiled, "and you're today's lucky winner of," she pulled out a small device," plan A."

The device fired off a shot, paralyzing Sunset. Missy laughed as Sunset blacked out.

"Don't worry, i'll find her," The Doctor said as he turned a corner," i'll report back when I do."

"Thank you," Twilight said.

The Doctor hung up the call on his sonic sunglasses. Twilight had called and had done nothing but jumble around words as she had tried to explain that Sunset Shimmer had gone missing.



"Now that we've extracted the magic, she is no use to us," a robotic voice laughed.

"Of course, pleasure doing business with you captain," Missy chuckled.

"And you Mistress," the voice continued to laugh.

Sunset was conscious but incapable of moving. Her eyes wouldn't open. She was completely locked in place. Where was she, who was the voice, what deal were they making. They said something about her magic. How did they figure out how to extract it? The hissing sound of gas filled her ears and she became unconscious once more.



Screaming echoed in Sunset Shimmer's ears, explosions and bubbling filled the space between each scream. Sunset jolted awake, she looked around to see destroyed buildings, bleeding bodies, burning people. It was almost like hell came to Earth. The familiar whirring of a sonic device entered her ears. She looked around to see The Doctor blowing up machines.

"Doctor," Sunset shouted.

The Doctor turned in her direction and his face contorted into a frown that would have scared Satan himself.

"Sunset Shimmer," The Doctor shouted back as he ran to her," where have you been? Who got a hold on your radiation levels? They're completely drained."

"Some Missy character and some sort of Captain," Sunset said," they took me into some enclosed chamber and siphoned the magic out of me, somehow."

"Well that explains how The Captain can do all of this," The Doctor said destroying another machine.

A beam came down from the sky, striking the statue. In a fiery explosion the statue exploded, bits of it flew everywhere. The smoke turned a deep purple and then disappeared, replaced by a small orb or energy. A crane dropped down, grabbing it, then lifting it up, until it was out of sight. Another beam came down destroying the school and evaporating any nearby civilains. Amongst them were Twilight and the rest of the gang. In the blink of an eye they became dust, and the school caved in.

"I win Doctor," the robotic voice shouted over a communication device," I win. Any last words before I eradicate your puny life form?"

"Yes Captain," The Doctor smiled," just one. Boom."

"What do you mean boom," the voice asked.

"Boom."

"Boom?"

Boom, an explosion rocked the earth as it began to rain fiery metal. Half a robotic face landed on the ground, scarred. Inside was part of a human skull, burned to a crisp.

"Boom. Because you see that radiation, in such a pure form, is highly volatile if encased in such a tight place as your ship, Captain. Even worse if it comes in contact with flamable objects, such as crude oil, maybe even other radioactive substances."

"Curse..... you...... Doctor..." The Captain's robotic voice groaned.

"Oh no not me. I did nothing. It was magic."



"It's not easy, I know," The Doctor mumbled," when you lose something so precious."

"You know nothing about the things i've been through," Sunset shouted.

"And no matter what I say," The Doctor sighed," you'll always think no one has ever felt the same."

"Because no one has, and no one ever will!"

"You're wrong. People have been in your shoes, felt the weight like it were thousands of tons weighing down on them. They've seen more pain than they would ever believe. What you did, to the innocent people of this city. The lives they took just using your own magic, will push all the blame on you. And you may never be forgiven by them. But," the Doctor rested his hand on Sunset's shoulder," I forgive you. And I may be the only one who does. You are all alone now, your friends are dead, turned to dust, your home destroyed, the school leveled. What will you do when I leave?"

"I'll run, i'll run until I can't run any longer. And when I reach the end i'll call for you, again. And i'll wait until you come for me, just so I can keep running."

"Until we meet again Miss Shimmer."

"Until we meet again Doctor."

The Doctor stood up and brushed off his coat. He stared at the remains of Twilight and the others, dust piles, waiting to be carried away on the wind. He turned to Sunset one last time. The captain's army was nothing but rubble, and the Captain himself was gone, either disintegrated, or teleported.

"Thank you, for everything. I may have come here looking for answers and I may be leaving empty handed, but i'll at least know I saved someone."

The Doctor turned back around and walked to his TARDIS. He opened the doors and stepped inside. It was time for him to leave, and, maybe, he'd come back. But it may not be for years to come.



Sunset Shimmer sat on a dock overlooking the ocean. Her mind far off in another place. The sun was setting and the sky was turning a bright orange, the clouds were like silhouettes against it all. The water sparkled, far off in the distance. She still couldn't forget, the terrible things she'd done. But that's why she was running. Running away from it all, because she was guilty.

"This spot taken," a voice asked from behind her.

"No," Sunset said.

"Thanks," the voice replied.

The owner stepped closer and sat down. The voice had belonged to Clara. Her hair was tied back and she was wearing a diner outfit.

"So," Clara smiled as she turned to Sunset," how're you doing?"

"Oh, running away," Sunset chuckled.

"I saw. I'm so sorry, for everything The Doctor has put you through."

"No it's fine."

"No it's not. It never was, and never should be fine."

"Wow, thanks."

Sunset looked down at the water below, she could barely see herself in it all. She had her hair straightened and her red highlights dyed black. She still wore her leather jacket but underneath was a white shirt.

"So what's your name?"

"Sunset Shimmer."

"No, try again."

"I'm Suns-"

"Not anymore. You changed your look, so now it's time to change your name. Something that yells hurt woman."

"Says who? Maybe I prefer my original name."

"But it keeps you tied to the past. You need to become someone else. Start anew."

"Then what do you propose I change it to?"

"I have no say in it. The name is all yours."

"I'll come up with one, some day."

"Again really sorry about everything."

"Thanks, I guess."

Clara stood up and looked out at the sky before turning around and walking down the dock.

Some day.



The year is 2193, a woman runs down a corridor, a pulse rifle in hand. Her hair is a deep purple with the ends died a bright green. She's wearing a deep black jump suit and sunglasses. The woman turns a corner and runs into a man, they topple over each other.

"Woah," Jack chuckles," I missed you to, but tackling me takes on a whole new meaning."

"Sorry," Cassandra sighed.

"So did ya find it?"

"Found it? It's headed this way."

"Well Miss Shimmer."

"I told you to stop calling me that. That name is a reminder of my past demons."

"Right, well Miss Cassandra," Jack smiled as he cocked his laser pistol," lets put this thing to sleep."

A large spider turns the corner, eyes set on the immortal couple, mouth dribbling with the slime of the Metebelis III arachnid race. Cassandra aims down the sight, and fires off a round...

Author's Note:

The End, as it says. And I think I ended it finely.

Comments ( 4 )

Yes you did.. Was hopeing it be alittle longer but hay can't always get what you want now can we.

6729782 I had plans for a much bigger chapter, but when it all fell short of what I wanted it to be, I grew tiresome of its continued failure to find a foot hold, so I based the episode shortly after the end of Season 9, and thought about bringing back an old enemy just to have his own greed be his undoing.

To me this may have been the best choice instead of bumbling around with the story, allowing it to collect dust until I came up with something to end on a happy note on. So I suppose this isn't all I hoped it to be. But I guess even a writer isn't satisfied with their work sometimes.

Such a dark ending. I wasn't prepared for this.

Jesus fucking Christ, that was dark. REALLY dark.

Login or register to comment