• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 930 Views, 12 Comments

The Twelfth Doctor Tries to Understand Canterlot High - Helblade Master



The Twelfth Doctor just can't get Canterlot High off the mind. So he decides to go back. He starts to learn some things even he would never have believed was possible, anymore.

  • ...
6
 12
 930

Prisoner Zero

The Doctor stood there, staring at the portal. Sunset Shimmer and Clara were both sitting under a tree next to Twilight. They were laughing and giggling. The Doctor just stood there glaring at the portal to Equestria. This portal shouldn't, neither can it, exist. Dimensional travel was no longer possible and The Doctor knew it. It was a feeling that he knew so well. There was no logical way this was possible unless time lords were present in that dimension and were capable of dimensional travel, or someone had forced through the dimensional wall, the void, and then the next dimensional wall over. "Um Doctor you've been staring at the portal for two hours now," Clara shouted from across the courtyard.

"And," The Doctor asked as he turned around. He walked towards them, faint memories flooding back into his head. Of a girl, named Rose. Her blonde hair once flowed like a golden river. Her eyes always sparkled with adventure. Until he saw her no longer, after everything had happened. Davros, the reality bomb, Rose. The female who used to be at his side, all the time. Rose, she was once his world and now she was gone.

"Mr. Smith," Twilight interrupted his thoughts," you're crying. Are you okay?"

"Yes. Just a few memories coming back. Nothing more than that." The Doctor touched his cheek. No doubt, there was a wet streak running down it.

"Are you sure," Clara asked. She was always worried when he wasn't acting like himself.

"Clara, i'm fine," The Doctor replied," like I said just a few memories coming back."

"So Mr. Smith," Sunset began, trying to change the subject," where do you usually go for dinner? If you don't mind me asking. I mean getting to know you a bit more seems like a good way to pass the time on a night like tonight."

"Where do I usually go for dinner," The Doctor began," is, um, is usually Greece. Mainly Athens."

"But don't you have a job as a substitute," Twilight asked, confused at the moment.

"Oh please Ms. Sparkle," The Doctor mumbled," don't tell me you haven't put two and two together yet."

"How can you expect her to figure anything out if you don't tell us anymore than your na-," Sunset began before being interrupted by Twilight gasping.

"No way," Twilight shouted as she jumped up off the ground.

"What," Sunset asked.

"It's you," Twilight continued to shout," oh my gosh."

"What," Sunset asked again.

"He's The Doctor. A time travelling alien from the planet Galliffrey. He protects Earth from other aliens as well, the U.N.I.T. folders don't go into to much detail on the subject. He travels around in a T.A.R.D.I.S. or Time And Relevant Dimension In Space," Twilight blushed realzing how silly she must seem to the 2'000 plus year old time lord standing in front of her.

"Yes Twilight," The Doctor said," I know about you. Hacking into U.N.I.T. files every so often. Last time I was here you tried to get into my TARDIS."

"What is going on," Sunset asked," I thought your name was John Smith?"

"It is, but it isn't," The Doctor replied," I'm usually referred, to as The Doctor."

"Alright, can we just slow down for like two seconds and talk about all this in a nice, calm, and easy to understand matter," Sunset asked. What was even going on?

"Right, sorry," Twilight said as she pushed up her glasses," well Sunset Shimmer this is The Doctor. The Doctor this is Sunset Shimmer."

"I already know her name Twilight, no need in introducing her to me," The Doctor said as he held out his hand. Even he was fine with at least, one hand shake.

"Right sorry." Sunset just stared at The Doctor. Was this even real, was it all a dream? Was she really just asleep in her apartment, dreaming about Mr. Smith being a time lord, whatever that was.

"Now come on," The Doctor began," don't tell me you don't believe in extraterrestrial life forms."

"I don't actually. There is no real evidence of their existence."

"You see, that's where your wrong. I'm a Time Lord from a planet, lightyears away, called Galliffrey."

"But isn't Galliffrey in Scotland?"

"Apparently, but I never checked in on that suggestion, i'd rather not right now"

"Well you sound Scottish so maybe you're just delusional."

"Yeah, he's delusional coming from the girl who talks about a place called Equestria," Clara interrupted. Even this argument was getting irritating for her.

"Alright, fine if you can show me one sign of proof that you really are an alien i'll believe you," Sunset Shimmer smirked at the thought. He had no way of showing her that the stuff he was saying was true.

"Wait here then," The Doctor mumbled as he turned towards the street. The Doctor ran off towards the apartment building and his TARDIS.

"You shouldn't have done that Sunset," Twilight began," we're telling you the truth."

"I'll believe it when I see it," Sunset Shimmer said as she let her head and back rest against the tree. Suddenly the wind picked up and a noise began to fill the air. It sounded like wheezing but inside a tube. By the statue, a shape began to materialize, a blue box. As it continued to materialize the wheezing became louder and a second noise could be heard, some sort of signal of some sort. The blue box soon became solid and the noise died. The Doctor stepped out of the blue box, a smile on his face.

"What did I tell ya," The Doctor shouted," Sunset Shimmer, meet the TARDIS." Sunset's mouth dropped open and what she had just seen.

"How is that possible," Sunset asked," you left just mere seconds ago. My apartment is two minutes away."

"Time travel Sunny dearest," The Doctor replied.

"Okay but them how is that possible," Sunset asked.

"Well if you did your research it's called the Titular Tube theory," Twilight replied," the TARDIS can travel through time and space via Titular Tubes."

"Exactly," The Doctor continued," they're like wormholes but it's a constantly turning tube with which I can travel between any time and all of space." Sunset Shimmer stared at him confused about everything going on. This was far bigger than magic, this was time and space travel and she just couldn't grasp all these concepts at once, and it all being thrown at her at once wasn't helping.

"Doctor she looks confused," Clara pointed out.

"More like broken," The Doctor said," want to see something just as cool?"

"Um what do you mean by cooler," Sunset asked.

"Follow me and find out," The Doctor said as he turned back towards the TARDIS. Sunset just sat there still trying to comprehend the whole idea of the TARDIS. "Come on. I'll take you and Twilight back to the apartment." Twilight put her hand on Sunset's shoulder and gave her a look of adventure, and worry. "We don't have all day. Technically we do but we also do not." Sunset stood up and walked to the TARDIS followed by Clara and Twilight. The Doctor stood at the door and pointed to the handle. "Go on Sunset Shimmer open it." Sunset hesitated for a few seconds before she grasped the handle and pushed the door open. Inside was bigger than the outside. Sunset felt light headed, either it was the constant surprises or she was exhausted. Either way she fell backwards striking the solid ground. Her head spun and she blacked out.

When she awoke she was on her couch. On the floor next to her was Twilight, fast asleep. A glass of water and some pills sat on a night stand. It was the middle of the night with a faint glow from the moon being her only source of light. She looked around confused, she must have dreamt it all up. She got off the couch and accidentally stepped into a bowl of popcorn. She slid the bowl aside with her foot and walked to the bathroom. She flipped the switch on and looked in the mirror. Her hair was a huge mess, with knots all over and she could just make out a bump on her head. She must have hit her head in her sleep. She felt groggy and looked at the time on her phone. It was four in the morning, she slipped off her clothes and unhitched her bra. She was just about to take off her panties when a familiar noise roared from the shower. It wasn't on and that's when it hit her, she hadn't dreamt it. It was still happening. The blue box's top could just be seen above the curtain. Sunset tried hastily to get her clothes back on before The Doctor walked out she got as far as hitching her bra together when the door flew open and instead of The Doctor, there stood Sunset Shimmer. Her hair was a mess, her jacket torn in multiple places and her pants had holes everywhere. Her forehead had a red scratch above her left eye and her hands were covered in dirt. "Alright," the other Sunset Shimmer began, her voice was hoarse as well," into the TARDIS, i'll take it from here."

"Wait... how... how can you be me," the almost undressed Sunset asked.

"No time to explain, just leave your clothes here and take a towel, you'll need it," the beaten Sunset hurriedly said.

"Alright but," Sunset began.

"Just go, the Friendship Games needs your help." The damaged Sunset Shimmer pulled a towl out of a nearby cabinet and tossed it to the nearly naked Sunset. Things were getting confusing but after all the stuff she'd been through she wasn't about to ask questions. She took the towel and went into the TARDIS. It was almost empty save for The Doctor who was flipping switches on the control panels.

"Ah you made it," The Doctor began," so glad you could." The doors behind Sunset Shimmer locked and The Doctor smiled a big, toothy grin.

Author's Note:

To keep up to date with the story make sure to hit the watch button. And for more stories don't forget to check out my other stuff.