• Published 2nd Oct 2015
  • 2,743 Views, 110 Comments

Questions and Answers with House Path - AlaskaIsCold



Long Path travels to Canterlot and runs a series of seminars for the University of Canterlot Journalism Department.

  • ...
3
 110
 2,743

Meeting in the Friendship Castle

Author's Note:

So this intro chapter has no proof reading or editing done to it.
Gold and I are working on releasing the first chapter of Quantum Gallop soon.
So pretty much all of our energy is being put into that.

FYI: The Meeting at Friendship Castle takes place one week before the events of " The Calm before the Storm"

The event was in the college and house path newspapers for weeks:

“Q & A with the Second Generation house leaders!

All day Thursday at the Friendship Castle Amphitheater!

All are welcome to ask BlueStreak, Epifany, Lucida, Destined and Cinder any questions!”

For those that investigated further they would know that there have been talks for some time of Path and Free stepping down from the head of the house’s main affairs, shifting the lead toward their two kids Lucida and Destined over the next few years.

When questioned why Long Path stated that “House Path is not a government, It is a moderating body, a source of innovation, and a force for good! As the ideals of the world grows so must the house and the leaders that control it. Do not worry, we are not disappearing. Rose, Twilight, Free and Myself are falling back to advisory positions. But really you should all divert all questions to them since they will be hosting a Q & A session in about a month.”

At around seven in the morning is when the event started. A clearly exhausted Bluestreak was dragging a still sleeping cinder into the main room and he plopped her down on the large pillow in the room. Blue then moved to his own pillow, from the other side of the stage Destined, Pif and Lucida came out and sat own on their own full sized pillows.

Lucida grinned as she pulled out a ball from one of her side packs.

“So this is how its going to work. I’m going to toss the ball out and whoever catches it can ask a question. Then once they are done they toss it back into the air for somebody else to catch it.”

Lucida took the ball in her talon and tossed it into the group of assembled attendees