• Published 27th Sep 2015
  • 184 Views, 0 Comments

Scorched Earth, Frozen Skies - Hyper Mind



A black unicorn who harnesses the power of steam and fire. Strange ponies with magical frost woven into their being. An insane stallion seeking forbidden knowledge. A stallion seeking to bring peace. And Equestria caught in the middle.

  • ...
 0
 184

Chapter 2: Ice Torn Asunder

Rainbow Dash walked warily through the Ponyville Square. It had been three days since the hostile takeover of Ponyville. With the Elements separated by the smoke belching terrors that Kho-Dei had erected-the names of which Rainbow Dash did not know nor particularly care about-And the Equestrian Military blocked by those same forces, any hopes of retaking Ponyville for Equestria were non-existant.
Or were they?
Rainbow Dash noticed a Cloaked Pony lurking around a nearby alleyway. The pony slipped in. Curious, Rainbow Dash waited for the guards positioned nearby to look away. Then she followed the sound of the pony's footsteps. She eventually reached the...Ponyville Post Office. The post office was shut down(no mailpony could get through enemy lines). Rainbow Dash looked through the window and saw three of the ponies she would be least used to seeing in a room together.
Time Turner, Ditzy Doo-Or "Derpy Hooves", as she was affectionately known- and...some light blue pegasus mare. Was it her reflection? No, this Pony had a lighter blue coat. She was listening to Time Turner.
"...rally the townsponies to revolution. With the help of your people, we can drive Kho-Dei out of Ponyville!"

Author's Note:

Fun Fact: This fanfic is based on a comment war on youtube that escalated into an actual, literal comment war. Halfway through, we ended up nuking Canterlot. Kho-Dei is based on my opponent, who was (and I'm not making any of this up or using any hyperbole, these are all things he actually did or had been at least once throughout the course of the war) a godmodding American patriot Nazi F2P TF2 player space Fleet commander with a tank fetish and enough uranium to make Korea a nuclear power. I shit you not. The war goes on to this day.