• Published 8th Sep 2015
  • 626 Views, 6 Comments

Camp Orion - Meemie7



What is necessary is rarely easy or comfortable. It causes anger, depression, and most of all, fear. Pure and simple fear. Fear of what others may think. Fear of what will change. Fear of whether or not things will ever get better.

  • ...
2
 6
 626

Chapter 16: Snowheart

“I thought that, by now, you would decide you would want to get better.” Celestia huffs out as she scolds down our two escape artists. I shift uncomfortably in my spot next to Princess Celestia. My eyes droop ever so slightly in stark contrast to Celestia’s full alertness. I was just about to turn in for the night at the local inn I’ve been staying at when a knock at my door reveal a very frantic, very out of breath royal guard. He escorted me as fast as he could to Camp Orion where Celestia had already taken the two under custody.

“We do, sister. We were just doing something fun.” Luna shrugs a bit.

“We saw an opportunity and we took it. Can you blame us?” Discord retorts. The Sun Goddess grimaces and clears her throat.

“We had clearly defined rules that were there for a reason. They were there to protect you and every pony else and you-“

“Celestia, we didn’t hurt any pony at all. I fail to see what the problem is here.” Luna growls. Both hers and my eyebrows raise. The ferocity in her eyes resembled that of a blue fire. I blink and Celestia stretches her neck in an effort to seem taller.

“I suppose not. Yet, you’re still in a state where I don’t fully trust you with your full magic yet. I’ll be placing the barrier back up and, this time, escape will not be nearly as easy as your escapade today.” Celestia nods to me and trots towards the door. “I’ll be taking my leave, now. Somepony has to explain to the masses why the sky just turned into a fireworks display. She opens the door with her magic and half-trots, half-storms out. Luna and Discord look at each other after the slamming of the door and try their utmost to stifle laughs.

“Well, looks like you two had some fun.” I turn around and walk up to my larger chair adjacent to the couch. “Celestia told me to hold a late-night group session to ‘straighten you out’. Frankly, I think that might be a good idea, too.” I gesture to the couch. “So, shall we?"