• Published 27th Aug 2015
  • 302 Views, 0 Comments

Magicks Much? - AnonymousAlicorn



Normal day for Lyra, studying bipedal creatures, practicing magic, and playing her harp with Octavia and Vinyl in the studio. A new spell Lyra saw would change Vinyl and Octavia's (private) life together. Stupid tinted lenses, am I right?

  • ...
 0
 302

Epilouge : Twilight to the rescue!

The changeling Lyra knocked on the door at the base of the colossal purple tree. There was a small purple dragon who answered.

"Hello? Oh, Lyra. Twilight is expecting you." Spike moved aside, and she went in

"Lyra! Did you find a counter?"

"No, I need your changeling reality spell. You know, the one that makes the changeling into the person they impersonate?"

"So, you resorted to that? Okay, lets do it. You are aware of the immense pain that comes with it, right?" Lyra nervously nodded, and braced herself. after a second, a jolt of excruciating pain ran through her, and now the ground hurt her hooves immensely. Her quick thinking, before the ground ripped her hooves open, she cast a timed 0g spell, using most of her effort, and feeling like she was impaled by a horn that was bigger than her whole body, then only a slight pinch all around her, including the spot that she was glad to have back. Stupid air, hurting her sensitive skin. She used the manipulable gravity around her to slowly fly out of the house.

"Thanks-OOWW!" Her own words had hurt her, just like the use of her horn did, except her horn hurt much less. everything was sore, and it hurt. The pain slowly wore off on her way back to the shop. By the time she was back, there was not much more than a pinch when she hit the ground after the spell wore off. Lyra tried to change, but she was normal. Finally, she wasn't being laughed at by a schoolyard candy vendor. Everything was back to normal.

"Um, Lyra." A nervous DJ said behind her. "Um, what do I, erm, do when i'm, uh, done?" Vinyl was never this nervous. It was actually pretty funny, seeing the mighty Vinyl Scratch, the infamous DJ P0N-3, right there, being very nervous and awkward and humble.

"I had to become a changeling then get Twilight to fix me, and that hurt much more that it should have. If I were you, I would just have some fun until it's gone. Looking back on it- son of a bitch! Why did I do that?!"

The End

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment