• Published 21st Nov 2015
  • 607 Views, 4 Comments

The Fall - TheStoryMaker



The Cutie Mark Crusaders get ponynapped and have to go through four chambers and must find a way out within each one. The Mane 6, however, soon realize and must rescue the CMC before it's too late.

  • ...
2
 4
 607

Chapter 4 - Dead or Alive? Lost or Found?

"Great, I lost my ma' a-and no-w I lost my lil' sis!" Applejack was sobbing into the pillow making the pillow as if it was dropped into a bucket of water.

"I Remember your ma and pa, they were great people." Granny Smith says rocking in her rocking chair.

"Yep." Big McIntosh said. With some tear coming out of his eyes. He wasn't sobbing but it looked like at any moment he will break down.

"She is out there somewhere but I bet she will find a way back." Granny Smith said to Applejack trying to her down.

"B-B-B-B-B-B-U--U-U-U-U-U-T-T-T-T-T-T." Applejack did her hardest to talk to Granny Smith without breaking down but she couldn't. She had looked so much pain, the pain of not living with their parents, and now with Applebloom gone Applejack is heartbroken.

"It's okay, sweetie." Granny Smith started to pat Applejack calming her.

"B-B-B-U-U-T, Sc-Scootaloo is g-g-one t-t-t-too!"


"Cloudsdale reporting for lost Pegasi, repeat reporting for a lost Pegasi,"

"She has gotten to be around here somewhere!" Rainbow Dash called out with tears running down through all of her body, she was flying so hard that the wind pushed the tears all the way down to her back hoof.

"No!" She cried outgoing as fast as she can searching places where she would normally be at. "No!" Checking everyplace in Cloudsdale.

"Ok, let's check in Ponyville!" She flew as fast as a speeding bullet, but her winds weren't giving up on her.

She flew so fast that the umbrellas and tents for the shade, was picked up by the wind from Rainbow Dash.

Even the ponies that were walking to shops in Sugarcube Corner or in Ponyville in general. Doing what they love or do, the wind picked up their manes and tails to how fast Rainbow Dash was going and was shocked of how she didn't hit one of them.

"Nope," Rainbow looked around the corner to a shop. "Nope," She said again as she moved a pony to see if Scootaloo was present behind the pony. "Nope," She said looking every single place where Scootalo could be at.

"No," She stopped instantly, then a gush of heavy wind going the speed to where she was going hit her. The gush lasted for about ten seconds. "She has to be at Treehouse of course!"

Then in a flash flew through Sweet Apple Acres to the tree house. "SHE IS NOT HERE EITHER!" She was going insane just to find her little-adopted sister. "I hope Rarity is doing okay." She said as a face of worry and fear came to her.


Rarity was more or less in one place. Her home the Carousel Boutique, crying eating strawberry ice cream on the sofa. With her mascara ruined and Spike, the dragon helping her feeding more ice cream to Rarity, it was a total mess with it. "Sweetie Belle is gone! S-w-eetie Belle!"

"There, there I'm sure everything is going to get better," Spike said calming her.

"Better?" Rarity asked Spike.

"Well, yeah better," Spike repeated himself again.

"You really think everything is going to get BETTER?!" Rarity was now enraged of what Spike said.

"Ummm," Spike then gulped sweating, regretting what he said about 'things getting better'.

"What really needs to get better is- is..." She was on the verge of breaking down, the thought of Sweetie Belle clouded her head every minute of the hour, then with her gone didn't make things better. "Is... SWEETIE BELLE!!!" Cried out now having a pillow over her now wet filled with tears. Now helpless with Sweetie gone.

"Oh boy, I hope Twilight is working on to find them."


Wearing a cloak, equipped with a magnifying glass and blowing bubbles with a wooden pipe, Pinkie Pie was helping Twilight finding the three crusaders. She searched the floor in the underground basement lab in the library where Twilight lived. She was making a new advanced portable machine to find the Cutie Mark Crusaders. "Nothing here!" Pinkie said keeping up a fast pace going side to side across the room.

"Pinkie they wouldn't be here!" Twilight exclaimed. She then used magic to lift Pinkie off the floor and to freeze to a standing position. "They were last seen in Sweet Apple Acres remember?" Twilight reminded Pinkie Pie.

"Yep, I remember!" Pinkie answered. "Okie Dokie Loki Pokie!" She smiled then followed by an 'ee' sound.

Twilight then stopped her magic dropping Pinkie. It wasn't a high fall just about three inches off the floor.

Twilight was building a radar with straps on the bottom so she can strap it around her, the radar was done, the little screen connected with the radar in a tube of wires was done. She grabbed a list with a checklist, she checked it one by one then with that done a knock came from the wooden door.

KNOCK’ ‘KNOCK’ ‘KNOCK

“Who is it?” Twilight called out.

“Um, Fluttershy,” The yellow and pink mane pony walked in surprised to see Pinkie and Twilight building some type of thing.

“Oh, hello Fluttershy!” Twilight greeted Fluttershy as she walked down the stairs mostly looking at Pinkie. “What brings you here?” Twilight then looked back at the machine she was making the screen that came with the radar.

“Oh nothing, I thought I’d come by for a quick visit and-” She was cut off by Pinkie explaining how shocking it was for three little innocent fillies to be gone.

“I know right. Then everypony started crying with tears-and-how-everypony-went-crazy-and-nailed-posters-saying-’MISSING PONIES’.” Pinkie was stopped by Twilight placing her hoof over Pinkie’s mouth, she was still talking but in a very mumbled voice.

“Pinkie,” Twilight said in a complained-like voice. Making Pinkie instantly stop talking about random, fast ramble.

Pinkie then pulled Twilight’s hoof away from her mouth, “Sorry...”

“Oh my,” Fluttershy already knew about the situation but never thought of it like of what Pinkie said.

“Don’t worry Fluttershy I got this!” She then used her left foreleg to point to the machinery on a table she invented.

“What is it?” Fluttershy then slowly walked toward the thing unable to understand it.

“It's a radar, I used parts and some magic to work the thing.” She then grabbed the almost working screen to Fluttershy hoofing it to her. “You see in the all you have to do is put some DNA under the radar under this latch,” Fluttershy nodded as Twilight explained making more and more questions appear to her mind as Twilight continued. “The radar tracks it down then there you go! The screen should show where the source is coming from!” Twilight smiled impressed of what she has created. But leaving Fluttershy in the mix of questions and worry of the three fillies.

“But how?” She asked, which was most important than the other minor ones.

“I used a spell from a book that tracks ponies of any kind by DNA!” She lifted the book with her magic, bringing it in front of Fluttershy then smiled as her view was left of the book.

“That’s nice Twilight and all, but how are we going to get the DNA from the girls?” This question was most important as well.

“Nurse Red Heart should have some blood stored in for research.” Twilight then grabbed a mask as she was going to get a propane torch and continue working on the radar. “Oh, Fluttershy before I forget.” twilight’s voice sounded muffled and echoed through her mask.

“Yes?”

“Can you get Spike over here? I’m going to need help making this machine.” Twilight then turned on the propane torch ready to continue on her work.

“Hey! What about me?!” Pinkie upset on getting her replaced as Spike.

“Pinkie, cheer Rarity up, she’ll finish all of her ice cream before she can even know it,” Twilight replied as Pinkie, the element of laughter speeded leaving an outline of her shadow visible for a few seconds with an almost transparent trail of pink meaning that she followed her path to the Carousel Boutique.

“Wow,” Fluttershy mumbled as she trotted toward the Carousel Boutique following Pinkie Pie.


“I have to be a hero,” Spike walked toward the treehouse. Going up the staircase ramp. “Maybe if I find Sweetie Belle, Rarity will think of me as a hero!” He started to remember when the Diamond Dogs jumped on both of them, then pony-napping Rarity only for Spike to come and save the day. “For Rarity,” He clutched his claw into a fist and held it to his heart.

He went into the clubhouse to his surprise out of the ordinary, there was a huge, huge pile of golden leaves so huge in fact at some of them started to escape from the door landing into the ground falling ever so swiftly. “What the,” He was in shock but where were they coming from? “They must be buried!” The thought came to him, it wasn’t exactly where the source but they just probably slept and got trapped. “I’m coming for you!” He leaped into the leaf pile almost touching the ceiling of the clubhouse. he leaped and just like that.

‘BOOM’

As a now destroyed pile was gone now scattered leaves everywhere covering the floor, “Got you!” Spike recalled as the leaves fell down so slowly. “Wait, they are not here,” He then thought of how much of a stupid idea he had in mind. “Maybe, they followed the leaves,” Spike then rushed to the porch, looking for what he could find as a clue.

Just then more and more leaves started coming for the direction of him, he looked flattening his claw and putting on his forehead horizontally covering Celestia’s Sun. “There!” He proclaimed seeing waves and waves of more leaves coming in front of him or which felt like it. “There has to be something so I can get a better view at it!” He started looking around, he went to the left of the porch just then seeing a ramp that went up and up to a hidden room. “There!” He went up and up leading above the tree leading to a viewing point, the room was a square with a curtain in the entrance, a blue pointed flag at the top of the roof and a telescope. “Wow, they got the view of their lives.” He looked through the telescope seeing Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie walking (or bouncing for Pinkie) toward Sweet Apple Acres talking about well, whatever they talked about. “Okay, where are those leaves coming from?” Spike adjusted the telescope looking for the source, then out of nowhere he could see a tree’s top with nothing but pure shiny golden leaves.

“Woah, Rarity would love those!” His eyes became filled hearts and the thoughts of Rarity came with him, but saving the Cutie Mark Crusaders were most important than giving gold to Rarity. “Ok, here we go!” He stepped down but took a wrong step as he stepped on a leaf causing him to collapse and trip down the ramp. “Ow,” Every hit and bump he took leading him to some bruises and cuts of blood.

After landing he found himself on the ground, you see there are two separate ramps leading up to the lookout spot in the top of the tree. The two ramps are connected by a little square nailed down to a branch and have no handles for going up and down, therefore, leaving Spike wounded (not really).

“Aw, for Rarity!” He was weak, it took a bit for him to get up and walk away from it, “For Rarity!” he repeated again running toward the tree.

The journey to the tree took a bit longer than expected, but once he got there it was both weird and magnificent. he found himself in the middle of nowhere like as if the place he was at wasn’t marked down on any maps. Just behind him as Appletrees to Sweet Apple Acres but after that border it was nothing but yellow grass and a few trees in the distance. but most surprising of all.

A tree.

A tree with golden leaves levitating with its roots acting like if it was any other tree. “What is this?!” Spike exclaimed as he looked at the floating tree as some of its leaves were floating away from the tree eventually landing the Cutie Mark Crusaders clubhouse. “How do I get up there?” Spike looked around for a way up to him it seemed that all he needed to do was to jump onto the lower roots. “Okay, here we go,” He jumped on then grabbed in on wrong timing leading him to fall back on the ground. “One more time,” Just then he jumped once more, this time learning from his past mistake. He jumped and grabbed hold of the roots.

The tree, however, was to ever so slightly go down from its original altitude. Spike climbed and climbed using his claws and feet to gain an advantage to help him get the top of the tree just as then when the branch came from one to separate branches there seems to be a staircase well hidden from the leaves. “Where does it go to?” he soon then followed up the stairs leading to a plank of bark wood that camouflage with the tree, “They are not-” He suddenly fell down realizing that the plank of bark wood was a trapdoor, then realizing further that the tree was hollow all along.

“No, NNNOOOOOO!” He cried out there was nothing he could do about it, he was there in the dark in a cramped up space all by himself.

He fell asleep after shouting and crying out for help.


Sand, sand was the only thing on his scales breezing and in a poorly lit up room. He could only see the door and light from it with sand that seemed the source of it was coming behind it.

“One added to the list,” The Unknown said walking through a door that seemed behind Spike.

Spike was too weak to get up, all he had to do was rest on the floor as sand came in slowly and slowly...

Author's Note:

Sorry if it has been so long. :twilightsheepish: I will upload more chapters to bring the flow back going again. Almost forgot about the whole story luckily I didn’t.

- TheVideoMaker

Comments ( 3 )

Really interesting stories for the various people who looking for help to improve their reading. I have found pretty interesting stories to read and hope these are the best way to improve my writing. Keep it up with paper writing service tremendous help that is useful and helping.

Login or register to comment