• Published 30th Sep 2015
  • 1,604 Views, 116 Comments

Nightmare Breach: The War of Shadows - Brony Parasite



Equestria is in a time of peace. Discord has been reformed, and everypony is happy. But when a war from another universe threatens their land, can Twilight Sparkle and her friends save the day? Or will Time Spinner have his way with their world?

  • ...
10
 116
 1,604

New WoS

I'm rewriting the War of Shadows into a better story. I'm looking for writers, editors, and just about any and all help I can find.

Please PM me, or comment here if you're interested in getting this war a makeover.

Comments ( 9 )

I can't really help with any of those, but I can lend a cross-over if you're ever in need of one.

9166496
That's somewhat the point of a writer...

9166634
Oh, my bad, its currently late at night and I must of not seen the word writer. :derpyderp2:

9166648
The crossovers are things I hope are implemented more than once(meaning not one time deals). PM me what you got, and I'll see if it'll work out.

A think I think I missed was "admin" which is basically my term for "people who make sure I do my job and make sure everything runs according to plan." Because otherwise, it's the 265 page long Christmas doc where no one followed any activities and just got high.

9166654
No biggy. It became kinda a mess when I realized I didn't know what I was doing. Funny story behind that.

9166651
do not remind me if that trainwreck, I just found that in a future chapter I had in a story and started smashing my head against my table

hey brony parasite can i join the shadow wars

Login or register to comment