• Member Since 18th Aug, 2015
  • offline last seen Dec 28th, 2016

EggNBacon


Have you ever wondered to yourself...something? If you have. Good for you.

Comments ( 25 )

If you have some issues with the fanfiction, please say so with constructive criticism here. Thanks!

I'll only read this if you promise me there'll be a third mare called Spam.

I like this fic. I have faced and given it a thumbs up at the hope it will be finished and not end at chapter two. I hope it goes well for it

6343005 Yeah, definetly as far as it looks now we are gonna finish the second chapter, then continue on working out the 3rd. :pinkiehappy:

This is marked Mature and sex, so I expect to see some clop. Overall the story is good.:twilightsmile:

I really can't wait to see more from this. I hope you will posy a chapter 3

6352081

Oh we will, don't worry.
But would you like to see it a clop chapter, or not?

6353708 I do think a clop chapter sounds nice

Everyone is demanding the clop, as do I. But I will note, since its not a one-shot, that this feels rushed. I mean come on, its only the 2nd chapter, and only a days gone by, and our lovers are kissing? It was going to happen, but I was hoping for a little bit of build up to it. I love the characters you've got here and the story so far but it just feels rushed. Then again, I am just assuming that this will be longer than two or three chapters, and you know what they say about assumtions.

6362159
Perhaps you're right. But then again...what were they drinking on that night?

6362185

Damn thee for making me reread the chapter! XD Anyway, I never noted anyplace where you mentioned drinks, alcoholic or not. Unless you implied that with the "But it got interesting at 9" bit, in which case, is too vague.

6362212
Yeah, I see where you coming with that. Can I just say thank you for being the first person to constructively criticize the work. Due to this, I plan to edit the second chapter so drinks are mentioned. Yay, for edits. -Japooter

6362284
Your welcome! I took another look at the chapter, and the insert mantains a natural flow, and any sense of rushedness the story had/has is reasonablly explained in the story. Everything thus far is solid and I'm looking forward to how everything plays out.

Also, you forgot a period after "air-horns" in the authors note.

*Sees story... Looks at sandwich* god damnit...

Edit: what? No mayo? Or lettuce? Tomato, cheese (don't you dare say sandwich), or avocado?..... God maybe i should write a herd fic about food named ponies....

A thought just crossed my mind. Shouldn't it be 50 Shades of Bacon ... With "Egg"s

Edit: why the fuck Bacon was in orange is beyond me.

Edit (#2): yes to the clop. I want to see some Bacon "bits" mixed with scrambled "Egg"s. (I'm gonna save anyone who reads this the trouble. :facehoof: There, I did it for you.)

6367146 Bacon with Eggs eh?







Maybe we'll look into that in the future.

6367717 btw, congratz, you've inspired me to write something.

6368598 No problem... we're here all week..

- ReddieStripe

6388168 side question, is it ok if i use these two in it? Would like to pay homage to the story that inspired it. (Gonna link to this in the description either way as the inspiration...)

6392818 Sure go ahead, we will definitely read it too.

- ReddieStripe, Manager

I'm surprised no one commented yet on this chapter...potatoes. :rainbowkiss:

Login or register to comment