• Published 30th Aug 2015
  • 33,462 Views, 139 Comments

Hurricane Futashy - GaryOak



[Futa/F] While training for the big hurricane to transport water from Ponyville to Cloudsdale, Rainbow Dash discovers Fluttershy's biggest and sexiest secret.

  • ...
70
 139
 33,462
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 45 )

Say, how’d you like free marejuana for the rest of your life?
sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/thank-you-now-i-understand.png

This episode was so hot. I was really hoping that Fluttershy would try fucking Rainbow's ass. Imagine what would happen with that much cum and two exits.

Ever heard of a dragon rutting a griffin?

“Fine. Just give it to me.” Rainbow felt her orgasm subsiding, and she leaned back. “And I can’t blame you. Everypony wants to cum inside Rainbow Dash.”

You just had to do that at least once.

Knew the secret would get out somehow.

Haha awesome. Loved it. :yay:

Anal . let fluttershy get hit by a spell by twilight that goes haywire and increases shys load 10X over.

You just couldn't resist making it silly at the end, aye? :raritywink: Nice work.

This. was...wow. *laughs* :rainbowlaugh:

If her penis was that big she would need a second heart. I would of enjoyed this more if it was the size of an arm rather than a medium sized child. Still read and liked but you know. Too much meat is bad for your health.

Well. This happened. Can't say I didn't enjoy it.

Comment posted by Retiredwriter deleted Nov 29th, 2015

this was great except for the ending. not a fan of Drug jokes.

“That's a lot of water.” Rainbow looked at the faucet, which still steadily streamed water on them. “Good thing we're not in Califoalnia.”

And here I am, living in California, and I'm laughing my ass off. Kudos to good sir, kudos. :moustache:
i.imgur.com/5ajbeWB.gif
fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=35878,filename=Funny.jpeg

Shmoke wheed erryday

“Fine. Just give it to me.” Rainbow felt her orgasm subsiding, and she leaned back. “And I can’t blame you. Everypony wants to cum inside Rainbow Dash.”

Pony Thread Simulator.

TT was awesome and sweet chapter .looks like RDhas to step up for her new marefriend.

At first, before I ever read the story, I thought it would just be a normal story. But after a few paragraphs, I was like:pinkiegasp::rainbowhuh::derpytongue2::twilightsmile:
WARNING: CORNY JOKE INCOMING!!!!! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE FROM STUPIDITY!!!!
I guess she DID have a big problem! Bu-dum TSCH:rainbowlaugh:

Sorry if anyone died:fluttershyouch: :pinkiecrazy:

“That's a lot of water.” Rainbow looked at the faucet, which still steadily streamed water on them. “Good thing we're not in Califoalnia.”

You motherfucker:pinkiesad2:I forgive ya:ajsmug:

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Well. Best anthro clopfic I've ever read. Dat ending tho.

Everypony wants to cum inside Rainbow Dash.

Goddammit, Oak XD

7675481
Oh wow, thanks very much! I--wait, does that mean it's the only anthro clop story you've read? :trixieshiftright:

I jest, I jest. :trollestia: Pun/humour-wise, this is actually the first time I tried to play clop mostly straight. Mostly.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

7675670
This is actually number eight! :V

7676560
That's actually not too bad! I'm glad you found enjoyment in this story. :trollestia:

Contains: Futa, Huge Breasts, Hypercock, Excessive Cum, and (some) Cumflation

Free marijuanas for life?

Yaaaaas

This one was good as well.

8839740
I'm glad you liked it. It was my first attempt at anthro.

nice work.

9080820
I don't like the word to begin with. A dumb pony pun is even worse!

9081164
Oh well. You whinny some, you lose some, I guess. :trollestia:

9081233
And that is why you love me.

9081421
Thanks mang. So are you, since I know exactly where your avatar is from.

9085292
Well it came out awesomely my friend.

9085364
Yeah, but you also know who I am.

Well, gonna be honest. This is decently written, but it's just not really my thing. In fairness I could have known that just from reading the description (just about the only thing listed there that I like is 'futa'), but I was asked to take a look, and on those grounds I gave it a shot. So the kinkyfun was kinda lost on me. That's no strike against the story though, just how it appeals to me as the individual reader, so I digress.

I think the biggest thing that got to me about this story, however, is the disconnect between what Rainbow Dash is apparently into, and what suddenly seems to be working for her out of the blue. It's established several times that she prefers stallions and isn't into large breasts, yet she 'doesn't know what she likes' about Fluttershy, who appears to display all the things Dash isn't into. Dash spends the majority of the early story staring at flutterboobs without any prompt for going against her interests (that don't include them), in a scenario where they're fully clothed, doing something not inherently sexual, both having been friends and used to seeing one another in that state presumably for years. Likewise, we find out later that Dash considers the futa cock something she didn't realize attracted her to Fluttershy, even though it's established that up until a certain point in the story, Dash didn't even know that part of her anatomy existed. And when they do find themselves at the expected impasse in a clopfic, Dash is just like...'hey, you wanna go?' It all seems a bit forced.

I think what I was hoping for is some sort of bridge to connect Dash's established interests to her new feelings. Perhaps a bit of hesitation on Dash's part, some confusion. Some prompt to make her interested in her friend's body where she was not before, or even a bit of role-reversal - Flutters encouraging Dash to try something new.

Anyway, the pillow talk is cute. Thanks for the read either way :twilightsmile:

9085370
Do we know who you are, when your own grandfather can't remember you or your rival's names?

https://m.

Source:Just a Burning Pokémon by Solid jj

Login or register to comment