• Published 19th Aug 2015
  • 466 Views, 1 Comments

Fluttershy's Blazehound - AnonymousAlicorn



Fluttershy gets more than she thought she would when she helps a small little Alicorn colt with a big injury.

  • ...
 1
 466

Chapter 2 : The Story.

Aiden began the story.

"It all started when I was created, around 10,000 years ago. Long time, I know. I, with 2 other alicorns were conjured into being. We all drew our magic from different pools in the universe. Celestia drew her magic from the Solar pool. Luna drew hers from the Lunar pool. The magic pool I drew from is what would be called now, the Tartarus pool. Our magic gave us different skills. such as raising the Sun and radiating energy, or Moving the moon and entering dreams. My magic was the most unique. I can manipulate souls, witch is not as evil as it sounds. Our differing magic also allowed us to affect different things. If a being from a different universe came to this one, Celestia and all unicorns might not be able to affect it. Bar Starswirl, who actually fused different magics together to his own liking. But, maybe Luna or I could affect the creature with our magic. One fateful day though," Fluttershy could tell this was a touchy subject for Aiden" The demonic Colossal Blazehound attacked us. I was still only three, but it only responded to my magic. I knew what I had to do. I fused myself and the Blazehound together to be able to control it. But I just moved it into myself, and gained the ability to transform into it whenever I was scared. When our parents heard about what I did to safe us three, they, like I did, saw why I could not stay around, as I could not tame the beast inside. They escorted me to the Zebra tribe, who helped me to contain the demon. They live on the edge of the other side of the Forest. I became the village protector. Using my magic, and learning to control the demon. I soon learned that I could never suppress the demon. I had to either fuse my mind with it when I was in it's form, or have no control whatsoever. I chose the obvious one, and now whenever I transform, then transform back, i keep a little more of it on the outside. First, the color scheme, then the sense of direction, smell, instincts, and over the many years, I was never able to physically age, because the demon never did. my skin got harder, I got stronger and faster and smarter, but I'm still only three. When the Zebra tribe sent a brewer to the forest to bring back power and alchemical secrets, I decided to follow and guard her. The Tribe is strong, and sees through whatever guise any predator may have. They even fended off the changeling horde and halved the changeling species number when I wasn't around. They only kept me to help me, and so they could train without risk while I defended the village. It was a nice life. Then, while I was hunting timberwolves for their dark magic cores for a potion, I turned back to me after I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck. Then, next thing I knew, my gained survival instincts kicked in and I was running. I only ran for the closest edge, where I could escape. Then, a pain in the edge of my newly formed left forenub. I passed out from the shock when I reached your doorstep, then you saved my 10,000 years of mental progress. I owe you my life, and anything else i can give you. What do you want most in your life?"
Fluttershy was taken aback by the question. What DID she want most in her life? she decided on an answer after about 20 seconds.

"I want you to keep yourself and that Blaze Hound inside you alive. For as long as you can. Alive and well." Almost a minute passed, then, luckily, someone knocked. Must be Zecora here, to take Aiden. But she was very wrong. It was the two first current living princesses. Aiden's siblings.

"Hello, Fluttershy. Is there a small alicorn colt staying with you?" Celestia opened.

"Um. Ye-yes." she barely whimpered, hiding behind her bangs as she spoke. Celestia responded.

"May we see him?" Fluttershy nodded, and cleared the doorway. She led them to the bedroom, where Celestia and luna both gasped with widened eyes when they saw Aiden's bandaged left forenub. Celestia ran over.

"What happened?!" Celestia exclaimed, Luna running to the other side of the bed.

"Erm, well, long story short, timberwolves. They bit my demon form neck, and I changed back and started running. Before I escaped, They got my forehoof."

"We have to get you to Zecora right away!" Luna finally spoke up.

"Heh, you both have so much power, yet you cant fix a three-year-old's leg. You have to call in your zebra friend to come fix me."

"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't go picking fights with timberwolves.You know that." Celestia responded.

"I was gathering dark magic core wood. Timberwolves are the only source. Besides, That Do pegasus helped me out on breath control and leg speed. Even after that, I'n not a world-class athlete. I'm mortal. Will you ever get over that?"

"We are responsible for you. What would we tell mother if she saw this?"

"You are not responsible for me. The Zebra tribe is. I am not your child. Quit acting like I am."

"If you would just grow some maybe we would."Teased Luna. She had a huge grin on her face and almost broke down laughing.

"Would you rather be dead?" That wiped Luna's smirk off her face.

"You almost were last night." She retorted.

"We would all be dead if I didn't take this demon inside of me." Aiden wiped the air of all noice and the sisters of all emotion with that one comment. after a few minutes of waiting, Celestia finally spoke up.

"So, that thing didn't leave after it was defeated?"

"Don't call it a 'thing'!" Aiden spat angrily "It has saved my life so many times, at least I respect the demon that I had no choice but to live with for your sake!" Once the words were out there, no way to take them back, the room felt somber. Aiden didn't mean to say it like that, but it was out there. They all stood sadly in the stale air for at least 5 minutes until, of all people, Fluttershy broke the silence.

"Tea anyone?" they had barely heard her, but they did. Celestia responded first,

"Yes, please." Luna next,

"Me as well, thank you." Aiden last.

"No thanks." Fluttershy left to go make some for the royalty, bar the Prince. Thanks to the thin walls, she heard the rest of the conversation from the kitchen right below the bedroom.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that" Aiden said apologetically.

"It's okay, We understand." Luna replied. Then, there was another knock. Fluttershy answered the door. It was Zecora, not another unexpected royalty visit, thankfully.

"Hello my dear Fluttershy, Have you seen a boy with a leg awry?"

"Yes, he's-" Celestia and Luna were standing there, Aiden atop Celestia's back. "Right here."

"Aiden, my dear, how fortunate you are here." Zecora took out a flask with red liquid and a black gem. She dropped the gem into the potion, where it disintegrated, and handed it to Aiden. He drank, and his bandages came off, being replaced by a leg and hoof.

"Thanks, Zecora. Did the hounds bring the bag back successfully?" Aiden inquired. Zecora nodded, and the two were on their way out the door when Aiden paused. Zecora, did you happen to bring a soul crystal?"

"Luckily I have, what is your plan?" Aiden pointed his horn at the clear diamond, and filled it with a black substance from his horn, witch turned pink. Then it morphed into the shape of a butterfly. Then, he conjured a yellow thread through the tip and aroun in a big hoop. He had made a necklace with the theme of Fluttershy, and it radiated with a power of a raw soul. Then she saw Aiden's legs weakened, and he looked tired.

"Literally, I forged most of my mutant soul into that. But don't worry, Souls grow back with sleep. As long as you wear this, no creature will ever be able to harm you. nothing from a timberwolf to Tirek or the Orthros . Not even most Alicorns. Only the ones who draw from the Tartarus magic pool. And even then, It's their magic against mine." Fluttershy felt the strange power infuse with her coat. It did feel like a shield, but how would this affect her animals? "Oh, and don't worry, Your animals will feel safer when touching you, and it doesn't have my carnivorous aura. Your animals will be back once I'm gone. I will alw-" Aiden stopped. Then he ran outside with speed similar to Raindow Dash when she comes out of a Sonic Rainboom. When fluttershy looked outside, she saw a colossal black wolf. It was twice the size of her house. It's tail, and mane were dark Red, like the colt she had been talking to 3 seconds ago. This was the Colossal Blazewolf. It ran into the forest, and in 5 seconds flat, she heard changeling screeches. A lot of them. Aiden was stopping the entire changeling horde from invading Equestria. Again. She clenched the soul-infused gem hung around her neck. As long as this crystal existed, Aiden could be revived, if it came to that. She would never let this crystal be hurt, and it wouldn't be as long as she wore it.