• Published 17th Jul 2015
  • 1,013 Views, 43 Comments

Yak to the Future - hazeyhooves



The cultural ministry of Yakyakistan has decreed that season 5 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic needs more yaks and more smashing. They hope that you enjoy this new and improved version of historical events.

  • ...
2
 43
 1,013

Episode 94: Castle SMASH Castle

“Come on Rarity,” said Applejack. “Everypony has taken something out except you.”

“Oh I know. I simply can't decide.”

Rainbow hovered next to a group portrait of the group of friends. “How about this?”

Rarity panicked. “No! Not that! Anything but that!”

Rainbow pointed at the pedestal of violets suspended upon the wall. “How about these?”

“Oh but those brighten up the whole room. They're my favorite accent.”

“Then let's lose the curtains.” Rainbow flew over and gave them a tug. “The room wouldn't need brightening if they weren't making it so dark.”

“Not them!” Rarity protested. “They're my favorite too!”

Rainbow lost her patience. “They can't all be your favorite. Okay, I'm taking down the portrait. We already know what we look like.” She signalled to the demolition crew to begin their job. The trio of yaks leapt into the air to bat the large framed picture off its perch.

“Interior decoration not perfect! Yaks SMASH!” Then they stomped up and down on the painting until it was ground into fine dust. “Chiaroscuro and perspective also need improvement! Yaks SMASH!”

Rarity couldn't keep her eyebrows from quivering. “Well. The room still looks a little cluttered, doesn't it? Perhaps I'll take down a poster or two. Only to be helpful of course.”

At her signal, the yaks ripped down Rainbow Dash's glossy Wonderbolts posters and shredded them into thin strips. “Fleetfoot and Soarin not best Wonderbolt! They not Spitfire! Yaks SMASH!”

Applejack stepped between Rarity and Rainbow Dash. “Okay, everypony calm down. I'm sure we can find a way to remove the clutter together.”

Rarity leaned in close. “You're absolutely right, dear.” She used her magic to signal the yak crew to their next target.

“Hey, those are my warming quilts!” Applejack said as the yaks swept the thick bundles of fabric with their blowtorches. Then they stomped on the ashes.

“Quilts too thick for summer! Yaks SMASH!”

Rarity and Rainbow grinned and shared a triumphant hoofbump. “Together!”

Pinkie frowned at the popping noises coming from above. “Fluttershy, tell your birds to stop pecking at my balloons.”

The yaks nodded in agreement. “Yeah! SMASH balloons is our job!”

Fluttershy narrowed her eyes. “I guess they must not like being scared out of their wits by exploding confetti cannons, or something.”

“But we can't get rid of the cannons!” Pinkie smiled sheepishly. “I don't remember where I hid 'em.”

As if on cue, an shower of glitter and paper erupted with a screech from behind one of the hay barrels.

The yaks contemplated the confetti as it drifted down upon their heads.

The yaks looked to each other. They nodded in unison. Then they turned to Pinkie Pie.

“Cannons hidden well.... but not hidden perfect! Yaks FIND! Then yaks SMASH!”

They eventually found all the cannons after pulverizing every standing wall, ceiling, and floor in the castle.


Twilight Sparkle walked by the remains of the Golden Oak Library. It was little more than a large stump in the ground, shattered and charred. All that she could still recognize of her old home was the arch making up the front entrance and half of the kitchen.

“I really miss this place. I had so many wonderful memories here. A lot of happy times, but also a few bittersweet moments too.”

The yaks burst out of the tree roots and razed what was left of the library with their jackhammers. “Precious memories not perfect! Yaks SMASH!”

“Hey!”


Spike painfully crawled out of Ponyville Spa. He could barely move his sore muscles after experiencing Bulk Biceps's extra-strength hot-stone deep-tissue massage. “Ow, ow, ow.”

The yaks crashed through the building's walls from within, picked up Spike between their pecs and dragged him back into the spa.

“Massage technique not perfect! Yaks show how it's done!”