• Published 23rd Aug 2015
  • 548 Views, 10 Comments

Vying for Her Love - StormLuna



After watching Amending Fences, both Twinkleshine and Lemon Hearts professed their love to Colgate. For now the three are an item but very soon neither one of the two will want to share Colgate anymore. Colgate will have to pick one or the other.

Comments ( 2 )
SLZ
SLZ #1 · Feb 5th, 2021 · · ·

I refuse to believe that this story has this many dislikes. I read this entire story today and it was absolutely touching to my heart. I would literally do anything to turn those dislikes into likes.

I did end up enjoying the true ending of the story more than the alternate ending, but they were both great. I enjoyed the sad feeling of the true ending which might be kind of strange to some people. But I must say, the part in "Discussions and Decisions" where Twinkleshine and Lemon Hearts forced Minuette (or should I say Colgate?) to pick one of them to marry and ended up with them separating broke my heart, but that's how you know that this story was fantastic.

10663069

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. Hell I don't even remember why I did the alternate ending but I tend to do that on various stories, have two endings. The original ending is the more realistic one I will admit. I get a lot of people complaining because THIS Colgate is nothing like the canon Minuette. Sometimes I do stories with alternate endings so that I can write sequels to one of the endings, or both of them. I am glad you are enjoying some of the things I have written.

Login or register to comment