• Published 8th Jul 2015
  • 1,726 Views, 8 Comments

Mario & Luigi: Pony Party - NintendoBrony64



Mario and Luigi are sent to Equestria and embark on another adventure to bring peace back to Equestria.

  • ...
3
 8
 1,726

Welcome to Equestria Part 1

Author's Note:

Hello everypony! It's been a while since I've written Fanfiction, but I hope that this has piqued your interest and make you want to read more. I hope you have fun reading!

It was a normal day in the Mushroom Kingdom. Every citizen was going about their business, enjoying the peacefulness of their everyday lives. That is, until King Bowser Koopa and his troops invaded the Kingdom and kidnapped their princess; Princess Peach which caused kingdom wide panic...again.


Bowser was laid back in his throne grinning as he waited for Mario, and probably his cowardly brother, to arrive and save Princess Peach.

"Kamek, is everything ready?"

"Yes, your Evilness," a Koopa floating on a broom garbed in a blue cloak and pointy hat said. "Everything is set for when the Mario Brothers arrive."

Bowser snickered. Things were going all according to plan.

"Whatever it is you have planned Bowser, it won't work!"

The Koopa King turned towards the princess who was locked inside a cage hanging beside his throne.

"On the contrary my dear, my plan is foolproof. I'm actually looking forward to seeing Mario and Green Stache," he said with a sinister smirk.

"What exactly are you planning?" she asked hoping to get him to go on his little monologues. He's been confidant about his schemes before, but not like this. She was starting to worry.

"Let's just say that I've finally found a way to rid me of those pesky plumbers for good, and that's all you're going to get out of me."

Just then, the Throne Room doors burst open to reveal Mario and Luigi. Seeing them made Bowser give a toothy grin. "Ah, glad to see you made it to the party."

"Let the princess go, Koopa!" Mario demanded.

"Gwahahaha! So, glad you could join us on such a grand occasion, Mario and Green Stache," the Koopa King chuckled.

The duo was confused by that statement, but they kept a brave face.

Bowser leaped from his throne, and landed in front of them. The room shook under his feet which made Luigi yelp and hide behind Mario.

"Because after today, I'll finally be rid of the two thorns that have been in my side for too long!" he roared before unleashing his fiery breath.

Mario jumped successfully out of the way, while Luigi just barely side rolled with his overalls slightly burnt. From his jump, Mario stomped on the Koopa King's head.

Bowser was disoriented, but quickly recovered and charged at Mario throwing punches which the plumber successfully dodged. He then jumped up and slammed his feet into Bowser's skull again. Now annoyed, his claw shot up and grabbed Mario while in midair and then tossed him towards one of the walls. Mario managed to recover and land on his feet before charging at the Koopa King.

Bowser inhaled deeply before exhaling multiple fire balls in Mario's direction. Mario managed to dodge all of them with little to no new burn marks. When he reached Bowser, he quickly slides underneath a surprise fireball before slamming his feet into Bowser's stomach and sending him flying into the opposite wall. Seeing stars, the Koopa King toppled over and groaned in defeat.

Confidant that Bowser was out cold, Mario rushed over to Peach's cage.

"Princess, are you okay?" he asked concerned.

"Yes, thank you Mario. I knew you'd save me," she said happily. She was happy that Mario was there, but she couldn't shake the feeling that maybe things went a little too easily. Her suspicions were confirmed when Mario couldn't locate a key nearby.

"Mario!"

Hearing his brother's cry of distress, Mario quickly turned around to find Luigi in one of Bowser's claws.

"Gwahahaha! Looking for this?" He used his other claw to reach into his shell and pull out a gold key. Mario's scowl made Bowser grin. "Now, Kamek!"

Kamek, who was watching from a safe distance near the ceiling, cackled while dashing on his broom towards the plumber. He pulled out a wand and fire a red ball of energy. Mario quickly rolled to the side and the energy ball collided with the wall behind Bowser's throne. He was about to rescue his brother, when he froze when he heard a crackling sound.

Upon seeing Bowser's smirk and his brother's look of terror, he followed their gaze and found the wall cracking. The wall then shattered like glass and revealed a spiraling vortex.

"W-What is that?" Mario asked.

"That is your ticket out of my hair forever, plumber," Bowser chuckled. With a toothy grin, he brought his arm that held Luigi back and tossed him at Mario.

Mario heard his brother yelp again and turned, but before he could react they collided and they were both sent into the vortex. Everyone watched as the vortex vanished immediately. Peach stared on in horror, while Bowser was jumping up and down like a child on Christmas Day.

“Yes! I did it! I finally beat those pesky plumbers! Now nothing will stand in my way of ruling the Mushroom Kingdom!”

Peach continued to stare at the wall that swallowed her Kingdom’s saviors. Tears flowed down her cheeks as her thoughts were consumed by thoughts about her possibly never seeing them again.


It was a beautiful night at Canterlot Castle. The stars twinkled in the cloudless sky, and the moon shown brightly. It was the perfect night for the Princess of the Sun, Princess Celestia, to host the Grand Galloping Gala. At her side was the Princess of Friendship, Twilight Sparkle, who volunteered to co-host the glorious event. They were currently welcoming guests at the castle entrance.

"I appreciate the help you provided to help organize the Gala this year, Twilight," Celestia happily declared.

The young Alicorn's eye gleamed at her former mentor's kind words. "Anything I can to make things easier for you, Princess."

"Thank you," Celestia giggled. "I look forward to actually enjoying the Gala for once."

"I know, right?" A pink pony suddenly popped up behind Twilight, making her jump from surprise. "The Gala will be so much more fun this year! I just know it!"

"Pinkie, I thought I told you to stop doing that!" Twilight growled through her teeth.

Pinkie just giggled before hopping around the purple Alicorn. "Sorry, I'm just so excited about the Gala this year! With all of us here, It'll be the best Gala ever!"

Celestia giggled as they watched Pinkie hop away.

"I'm sorry about that," Twilight sighed.

"Don't worry," she assured Twilight. "I'm glad your friends could also attend."


After greeting the last of the guests, the two Alicorns entered the Ball Room where all the sophisticated ponies of Canterlot had gathered. Twilight scanned the room to locate her friends.

Applejack was selling apple products over by the buffet table, which were actually selling really well when the ponies discovered how delicious they were.

Rainbow Dash was hanging with Spitfire and Soarin of the Wonderbolts. She has been getting top marks in the Wonderbolts Academy, making her a shoe in for a spot in the Wonderbolts.

She spotted Pinkie hopping around the room making sure everypony was having fun.

Rarity was conversing with Fancy Pants, and for some reason Fleur was giving her a death glare which Rarity either ignored or didn't notice.

Fluttershy was sitting at a table and conversing with the Lord of Chaos himself, Discord.

Everypony seemed to be having a good time so far. Nothing could possibly ruin tonight.


Pinkie stood a the punch bowl surveying the room. "I'm so glad that everypony is having fun. This is turning out to be the best night-!" She suddenly freezes before she turns her head to notice her tail twitching. "Uh oh, twitchy tail!"

She looked around, but didn't notice anything that would indicate anypony or anything was going to fall. She then looked up at the ceiling, and her eyes widened. She noticed the ceiling was cracking, but it also had a glow to it. Suddenly her whole body started to vibrate. "Oh no..."


Twilight was sitting alongside Celestia when she was tackled suddenly by a pink blur, which caught them both by surprise.

"Twilight, we have a big problem!" Pinkie shouted franticly. Her shouting was loud enough to get everyponies attention.

Twilight pushed the pink mare off her so she could get back up. "What's wrong, Pinkie?" she asked as she dusted herself off. "Ant was it really necessary for you to tackle me like that?"

"Well, first I got a twitchy tail which means somepony or something was going to fall. But I looked around, and no pony was doing any falling. Then I looked up and saw THAT!" she said in one breath.

When she pointed her hoof up towards the ceiling, the two princesses gazed upwards and their eyes widened at the sight of a huge spider web crack in the marble ceiling. Everypony in the room noticed as well, and began to panic. The ponies in the room, except for the Element bearers, Discord, and Celestia, quickly scurried out of the room.

They all watched as the ceiling then shattered to reveal a spiraling vortex. Celestia and Discord shared a glace. With a rare serious face Discord nodded his head, which Celestia returned.

"Everypony, be prepared for anything. We don't know what will come through," the Sun Princess said.

"Wait, what in tarnation is that?"

"And does anypony here screaming?" Rainbow added.

Their sights returned to the vortex and they then noticed two small figures that were steadily getting bigger.

"Incoming!" Pinkie shouted.

They quickly moved out of the way as the two figures fell through screaming, and crashed in the middle of the Ball Room floor. The impact was strong enough to shake the whole room, and form a small crater in the center of the floor.

The ponies and draconequus cautiously approached the unconscious creatures. Their appearance was something that they've never seen before, except for Twilight.

"What? No way, they're humans!"

Everypony, except Discord and Celestia, turned to her in shock.

"What, you mean like the creatures you saw, that looked like us, when you went through that magic mirror?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yes, but these humans look different compared to them," Twilight contemplated.

"That's because these two are from a different dimension all together, Twilight," Discord said.

"What, but how-?"

She was cut off by Celestia raising a hoof. "Now isn't the time to discuss this," she said with a commanding voice. She then gestured to the two humans. "We must take them to the infirmary so that they may recover."

Celestia turned her head towards Discord as if asking him to move them.

"Say no more," he said waving his lion paw dismissively. He then simply snapped his talons and the humans, and everypony else, vanished in a flash.