• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 684 Views, 7 Comments

Broken Colt - Minecraftzero1



There was a 6 year old Colt who was named Air Glider whos mother never loved him

  • ...
 7
 684

Broken Colt Part 2

Air Glider woke up after a good night’s sleep; he nudged Light Stars’ shoulder lightly until she woke and told her to get up. The colt then walked cautiously to the stairs of the cottage where he could see Fluttershy. She was talking to a pink mare, who noticed Air Glider

“Hey, uh, Fluttershy… who’s that?” The pink mare asked curiously

“This is Air Glider, he came to my cottage with his sister. They ran away from their home because of their mother” she explained before turning and looking at me.

“Air Glider, this is Pinkie Pie. She’s one of my best friends here in Ponyville.” She said

“Hi Pinkie Pie.” The colt said, nervously greeting her.

“Hi.” She said back

Air Glider went upstairs to go get his sister who was still in bed, this was unusual for her as normally Light Star would be up by now, but Air Glider thought due to last night she had an excuse for being so exhausted. After 5 minutes of attempting to get her up she finally complied. The two went down to the living room where Fluttershy was waiting with Pinkie. “Light Star and Air Glider I want you two to follow my friend Pinkie Pie. She has a nice place for you to stay” Fluttershy told them with a comforting smile.

“Ok Fluttershy, again, thanks for your kindness.” Light Star said, her gratitude was obvious in her voice.

Air Glider and Light Star followed Pinkie Pie to Sugar Cube Corner, they walked in to see Mr. and Mrs. Cakes baking, and the couple saw the two foals and greeted them, welcoming them in. Pinkie Pie told them they needed a place to stay and could stay there with her since she lived there too. Pinkie Pie, Light Star, and Air Glider went upstairs to her room where an extra bed had been set up.

“Here's a big bed for you two, I keep it just in case I'll ever need it.” Pinkie said with a wide grin.

It was a bed fit for two ponies, Air Glider the youngest pony who had always been hated by his mother was actually being loved, but his fears that he would see her again or that his family would come looking for him and Light Star, or his mother would come get them but only for Light Star still haunted him. He didn’t think too much about it because he knew that it was unlikely to happen. They explained to Pinkie Pie that this was actually their first time in Ponyville; she asked if they would like to take a look around Ponyville and they enthusiastically accepted the offer. The pink earth pony took them to all her friends and showed them all the best parts of the town; they met Twilight who Light Star got along with really well. But the pony Air Glider got along with the most was Rainbow Dash; both of them were athletic ponies and loved to fly everywhere, going as fast as they could. Rainbow and Air Glider wanted to meet up again and Light Star and Twilight wanted to meet again too. Life was just going perfect for them, but they felt it was too perfect. Not long after, during noon time they had lunch and Air Glider and Light Star talked about what to do if their mother came back, Pinkie was with them and they told her most of how life went in that house and their so called “Mother”.
Listening to the tragic story of how Air Glider was just abused and outspoken by their mother, a few times Pinkie even cried at the thought of the terrible things she did. After lunch the trio went back to Sugar Cube Corner, but along the way they saw a pony in the crowd, this particular pony caught Air Glider's eye and he knew who it was instantly. It was his Mother. It looked like she was asking other ponies about them or at least Light Star he thought bitterly, still thinking of how she hated him. When they got to Sugar Cube Corner, Air Glider told Light Star about how he saw mother, fear written in her expression. She did now know what her mother would do if she caught them walking with a mare she didn't know but she did not let her little brother know she was scared. Light Star reassuringly told Air Glider to not worry about it. Before they had time to discuss the situation properly there was a harsh, sharp rapping at the door. Light Stars’ protective instincts kicked in, telling Air Glider to go upstairs. The two ponies that were left downstairs then approached the door, the older mare opening it. It was the one person Light Star had feared it would be, her mother, the filly was terrified and, disregarding the brave façade, she flew upstairs and went straight to Air Glider “Quick we got to get out of here!” She said, panic making her voice waver.

“Why?” Air Glider questioned, noting the fear in his protectors manner

“Mother she’s found us, now let’s go!” The filly explained.

Light Star opened the window and her brother immediately flew out and she went out soon after, her mother caught a glimpse of them flying out the window and flew towards them, mainly aiming towards Light Star who had sworn at her during the argument, Light Star always tired easy because she had not flown much. Light Star started to slow down because she was tiring out, but mother gained speed and tackled her down on a stray cloud. She was about to punch her but Air Glider interrupted her with a harsh yell “Fuck OFF!” He yelled and bucked her in the nose, knocking her down off the small cloud they were on. Air Glider yelled at Light Star to just keep going. Air Glider was worried about his sister because she was always the one to tire easily, but the adrenaline coursing through her veins seemed to kick in and her desperation to get away from mother made her fly faster. Their mother gained consciousness after a matter of moments and she managed to get close to the filly before hitting her wing, knocking her off balance causing her to fall. The filly couldn't get her balance perfect and crashed on the ground, her wing had been broken from the fall and she lay there crying, tears flowing freely down her face as her mother flew down and snatched her up before starting to fly back to her home.

“LIGHT STAR!” Air Glider yelled but he noticed she had been knocked unconscious, it was hopeless, through all the things he's seen this was the worst; he had been separated from his sister the most caring pony he had known. In desperation the colt fell to the cloud below him and watch helplessly as his mother sped off out of his grasp, he was young, the stress and massive amount of adrenaline took their toll and the colt passed out in the security of the cloud.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Their mother got back to their house and she went in with Light Star on her back, she yelled for her colts to come down, they got down and stared at her she flipped the knocked out Light Star on the ground before growling a brash warning “Don't let yourselves get in trouble like this bitch, or you'll end up the same.”
The two colts stood there looking at the injured filly, shocked at the horrific state she had been left in. She had cuts and bruises spread liberally across her whole body and her wing was obviously broken and twisted to an unnatural angle. They couldn’t hold the tears back any longer, the salt water stinging their eyes and started to stream down their faces as they stared at their little sister. They were dismissed by their mother and were ordered to take the filly to her room and to then go in their own. The two colts obeyed, primarily out of fear. The image of their injured sister burned into their mind.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Air Glider had regained consciousness, and realizing where he was, called out for his sister before remembering what his mother had done. At the thought he began to cry, a heart wrenching sob emitted from his chest, it was a primal roar of sheer, pure pain, causing him to choke, the emotion burning his throat. He was so angry his mind was flooded with thoughts of hurting that so called “Mother” of his. Any real mother would care for their kids, not abuse or hurt them. His heart broken into pieces he knew what he had to do, he had to return home and get Light Star.

Two hours pasted before he reached his home, he peered through his sisters’ window and saw the filly in her room, with cuts and bruises and a broken wing, the sight of his sister so damaged made him sick to his stomach. He opened her window cautiously but the filly heard him and jumped before she turned around to see Air Glider, her face was wet with tears,

“Air Glider it’s you!” She whispered in excitement, amazed to see her brother safe and unharmed.
“We need to get you out of here, I’ll go get Speed Breeze to help”

Air Glider peeked in his brothers’ bedroom, both of them were sitting on their bed. He knocked lightly on the window and his brothers both turned to face the window. Speed opened the window in shock.
“Air Glider what the heck are you doing here! Mother will catch you and you will look the same as Light Star” Speed told him, fear piercing his voice.

“That’s why I’m here” the colt explained, “I need you to help me carry Light Star onto a cloud.”

“Ok ill help but I’m not going with you I don’t want to end up like Light Star.”

“Ok I just worry about Light Star she’s in worse trouble.”

Speed Breeze pushed against the air with his wings and hovered silently from his room to Light Stars open window, he helped pick her up and they flew her out of the window and carefully placed her on a passing cloud. The youngest colt thanked him as he went back to his room, silently closing Light Stars window along the way.

“You're going to be all right Light Star I won’t let her get to you.” Air Glider said with a confident smile on his face, the filly returning the expression.

“I love you Air Glider no matter how bad things are we will stick to together.” She said wearily, her wounds taking a toll.

“Ok” Air Glider said, considering their options “First of all we need to you to a hospital”, he looked at his sister as she nodded her head weakly in agreement.

Comments ( 1 )

Nopony called the police yet?

Login or register to comment