• Published 4th Jul 2015
  • 10,811 Views, 154 Comments

Her Most Faithful Servant - Flutterpriest



After a chance encounter at the Gala, Celestia gives Anon an interesting proposition. She will teach him how to be more confident and to grow a backbone, but in return he must become her plaything. He hesitantly accepts.

Comments ( 81 )

Did you really have to get all tied up in writing something this long?
You might say you were a slave to this story.


...fuck I'm not as good at these pun posts as you.
Where's my fucking scotch.

6165013 Huh...Flutterpriest making a story...okay wish me luck, and your scotch is in the glove box of your car, drink responsibly.

6165097 Drink responsibly or no more hard liquor for you.

6165905
BITCH dis story featured now I do what I want!
You're not my real dad!

6165910
6165905
To be fair... It's kinda true.

...Unless... Plot twist.

Not much else to say for this except
25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9oko1dYWO1qbgtxfo2_250.gif


I need more booze, that's what i need right now.

She will teach him how to be more confident and to grow a backbone, but in return he must become her plaything.

Um... are these two things not... a little bit contradictory? :rainbowhuh: :derpytongue2:

6166251 Hmm...
Must mean she expects him to put the lessons to effect on her at some point.

6166512
Mh, could be. Still a damn risky strategy, to first destroy self-confidence and then build it up again like this...

6166740 fair point, and I imagine Celestia would bring him to account if he did.

6166856

Heh, that would imply that Anon had any self-confidence in the first place.

hmmm the description sounds like it's the opposite of what my group is for , i take it the description is deceiving?.....

6167924
There's some of both.

6168075 ah k....

That wasn't half bad. I was expecting the usual drivel that pops up on here about BDSM, but I was rather surprised by the research or practical knowledge shown in this one.

Not that I'm a Dom or anything...honest...ish

6168885 no one appreciates sarcastic humor?

6169335 I'm not sure how that saying applies to this situation.
What do you mean?

6168282
I was genuinely hoping to hear that much. In all honesty, which I rarely use, thank you.

6169404 The specific words were a bit clinical IMO, but that's more of an individual D/s choice thing really. Each type of D/s is different. I'm a Primal Dom, which is different than a Daddy Dom, etc, etc.

All in all, fairly good and a sight better than most. Keep up the good work. :pinkiehappy:

6169523
Ah yes. As you say, there are so many types, every dynamic is different. I am just pleased that someone appreciates that much.

Before I read, will there be a sequel?

6169854
No idea. That remains to be seen.

This story had applicable life lessons. I thoroughly enjoyed this, Priest.

okay, i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/380/373/03a.jpg
seriously. i was expecting Tia going dark or Anon becoming too much of a dick, but it ended well. Huh.
Anyway, all this BDSM is new to me outside of just knowing that it exist and seeing some porn of it. Well, TMYK i guess. Still not my cup of tea Oh who am i lying to. I'd like to be a dom.

6170473
I highly recommend it.

*stands and begins to applaud* Bravo sir,bravo! ...any chance we could get something similar to this story with luna, or cadanc3 and shining?

6172552
I sincerely doubt you'd have to twist his arm too hard to get him to write some Cadence bdsm.

6172630
6172552
Oh god, why would you do this to me. I have 3 unfinished multiparts. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'll get my head on it.

Co-written and edited with anonpencil.

This can only end well.

I'm kind of on the fence as to whether or not I should read this. On one hand, Flutterpriest's stuff is usually really good. On the other hand, I can't stand pushover MCs, and the plot hook is a bit too reminiscent of 50 Shades of Grey for my liking. :applejackunsure:

6173109 If you care to read into it a bit, you'll see that there's some massive character development there.

If this last letter really is genuine and not a particularly clever manipulation, then it's very sweet that Celestia returns Anon's feelings so wholeheartedly.

This was half clop, half development, all enjoyment. You nailed it again, priest.

6173136
I know there will be. That's usually how Priest's stories go. The question is, "Do I want to get past the beginning?"

6173109 Good thing that 50 Shades of Grey is a shitty abuse fic that barely has anything to do with BDSM. Feel free to enjoy this fully knowing it properly represents the kink.

Well that was a better story than expected and now these two very good Sex Buddies and only time will tell if they even become lovers as both of them just now at the end admit their feelings to each other, but I think it's a good ending for them going with Will They or Won't They scenario because it implies that the game with them is far from over and I bet it's far more fun for them.

This... this is getting a place of honor on my special shelf. There's something about it -- something I can't quite narrow down -- that just worked. From the very first word of the description to the final word of the final chapter. Bravo, dear author.

6173506
I'm starting to think that you and I have rather similar tastes. Seems like you're there in more than half the stories I enjoy the most.

6177060 I notice you and Narle a lot as well :P

I've been a fan of Flutterpriest since his greentext showed up on 4chan. I was ecstatic to find a good amount of his fics on here!

Great minds think alike.

Fifty Shades of Neigh.
Fifty (Horse) shoes of Grey.
Filly Shades of Grey.
OK, think its out of my system.

Okay this story was something incredibly unique and something once i started could not stop reading.

It always amazes me how your each new story you make always offers a new concept. They're always original their own way and are brilliantly written. Reading this had me often question if all of what i read was pure fiction or if what was discussed was actually real BDSM things people really do. I think that was my favorite part, having a glimpse at this real life thing couples do. It gave the story such a hook for the reader to connect to and at least walk away having learned something or be interested in something new.

Overall great story man, you're a phenomenal writer.

6196223
Yes. For some people. Doesn't happen to everyone, doesn't happen to people the same way. But yes.

Heh, I read this BEFORE it was published to FF
am I kool yet?

wow a long story and it was good here it's 9.5/10.

I didn't like this story per se, but I don't dislike it particularly. I just don't think I get what this is all about and how it all changes so quickly.

Login or register to comment