• Published 22nd Jun 2015
  • 738 Views, 3 Comments

A New Agent - Just A Random Pegasus



When Princess Celestia restarts the Monster Prevention Agency, or the MPA, Bon-um, I mean, Sweetie Drops, is called to be in the group once again. When she returns home, Lyra has a question for her.

  • ...
4
 3
 738

The Battle

Lyra cautiously stepped into the open area, with all of the other agents following behind. Sweetie Drops walked up by her side. Ahuizotl removed his eyes from the princesses and looked down at them, his look of anger turning into confusion.

"How did you get out of the cave?" He questioned, his look turning back into anger. Minuette stepped forward.

"Your guards weren't prepared for sleep spells," the blue unicorn responded in a taunting tone. Ahuizotl growled, angry that his guards couldn't keep the prisoners in their cages.

"Why... you little-" he was cut off by Celestia firing magic at his back. He turned around to face the princess.

"I'll have to take care of you first!" He remarked as he picked up Celestia once again. Before he could slam her on the ground, he was hit by a magic beam less powerful than Celestia's. The shock of it caused him to release his grip on Celestia. She landed on her feet to find Ahuizotl turned angrily around. Lyra was standing in front of all the agents, facing him. It must have been her that fired the magic.

"You can't hurt the princess!" Lyra exclaimed. She then stepped closer to him. "The guards told us what your plan is. I understand that you don't have a place to live, but... can't you just share Canterlot with the ponies that live here already instead of... you know... destroying the place?" Lyra suggested as Ahuizotl angrily looked at her.

"The guards told you about my plan!" He growled. "And I can't have other ponies getting in the way of anything. How about you go live somewhere else?" Ahoizotl then picked up Lyra with his tail. The unicorn couldn't move, since the beast was holding her so tightly.

"Let me go!" Lyra demanded, trying her best to charge magic.

"Oh, don't worry. I will," Ahoizotl responded as he flung her towards Ponyville. Lyra was falling down to the ground until one of the Pegasi in the agency flew over and grabbed her. Lyra was soon placed on solid ground again, staring up at Ahuizotl.

"You gotta be kidding me..." the beast grunted, suddenly hit by Princess Luna's magic. Angrily, he blew a whistle, causing a few stallions to appear with a huge cage. They opened the metal bars as Ahuizotl grew a smirk.

"Time for you all to take a nice nap in your crate!" Ahuizotl remarked as he grabbed Luna. He then threw her into the cage and slammed it. The princess tried to stand up, but then fell unconscious from the force of the throw.

"Luna!" Celestia cried, now angrily turning to face Ahuizotl. She charged up magic and quickly fired it, causing the beast to fall over.

"Agency! Attack!" Celestia directed as the agents attacked Ahuizotl. The beast seemed helpless when getting attacked by over ten ponies at the same time; one being an alicorn. He then decided to make an unexpected move. He grabbed the nearest pony he could and threw her in a cage. It was Minuette. Ahuizotl then stood up and faced the ponies.

"You can't keep at this for long!" Ahuizotl exclaimed.

"And neither can you!" Celestia responded as Ahuizotl quickly picked her up and threw her in the huge cage.

"That'll teach you!" He yelled at the princess, who was injured from the forceful throw. Ahuizotl than turned around to the other ponies. "Who's next?" He questioned. The stallions that brought the cage then ran up to the ponies. They pinned some to the ground, keeping them there, while Ahuizotl was trying to catch others. The beast then picked up the ponies pinned down and threw them in the cage. For the next few minutes, members of the agency were constantly thrown into the cage, leaving only Lyra standing outside.

"Well, well, well... I guess you're the only one!" Ahuizotl remarked as he tried to grab Lyra. The unicorn teleported onto his back and shot a beam of magic at his pressure point. Ahoizotl yelped and grabbed her, about to throw her into the cage. The ponies that were already in the cage looked away. They knew that Lyra would be flung in, and that Ahoizotl will be able to take over. But the door never flung open. Lyra used a spell on Ahuizotl, causing him to freeze. She then was able to teleport out of his grasp.

"That'll teach you!" Lyra mimicked as Ahoizotl stood, unable to move. Lyra then turned and shot powerful magic beams at the stallions, who fell over from the shock. She then looked back at Ahuizotl, who was still frozen in place. She then fired about ten beams of magic at the beast. Within a minute, the freeze-spell wore off, causing him to fall over. He looked up at Lyra as she charged up her horn again. Her magic nailed him right in the face, quickly knocking him unconscious. For a second, Lyra just stood there, staring down at him.

"...I did it..." She quietly said to herself. She then levitated Ahoizotl and the stallions up and out of Canterlot. Lyra then dropped them in the woods, feeling the heavy weight fall off her head. She then breathed heavily for a little bit, and looked at the rest of the agency, who looked shocked as well. Lyra then shot a few beams of magic, breaking the cage. Luna then woke up.

"What?!" She remarked, seeing that the cage was destroyed. She then looked at Lyra and smiled. Celestia walked over to her.

"Miss Heartstrings," she started. "That was amazing. I knew I made the right decision of letting you into the agency."

Lyra smiled proudly, party amazed she was able to defeat the threat. "Thanks, Princess. That means a lot to me-" She was cut off by Sweetie Drops wrapping her in a hug.

"You did it!" Sweetie Drops remarked, pulling her friend closer. Minuette then joined in on the hug.

"I would have never been able to do that sleep spell without your support," the blue unicorn complimented as Lyra hugged her back.

"...Thanks," Lyra responded as she pulled apart. Celestia then got everypony's attention.

"I'll tell you when the next meeting is. But for now... Congratulations. You all worked hard today, and Equestria is safe because of your help," Celestia breathed deeply. "I'm just so relieved we got the organization back together. And I bet all of you are, too." Everypony nodded their heads. Celestia then smiled. "Have a nice evening, everypony. Today was very busy. I still cannot thank you enough for your help." Everypony nodded again, gave a smile, and tiredly walked to wherever they needed to go. Lyra then met up with Sweetie Drops and Minuette.

"Let's go back to Ponyville," Lyra stated, tiredly. She still couldn't get over the fact that she was the one to defeat Ahuizotl.

Author's Note:

One more chapter to go! :raritywink: