• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 5,386 Views, 753 Comments

The Sun of My Heart 2: Love's Flames - BlueSun52



Coming back in this comedy romance story, Soul once more joins in on his fellow friends and family on crazy adventures while having the sweet and lovable Sunset Shimmer by his side!

  • ...
34
 753
 5,386

Chapter 18

Tales of Friendship and Love - Part I

A few weeks have passed since Soul and Sunset had visited the home of the Dazzlings and were together at Sunset’s apartment. The two sat together on the couch watching tv while they nuzzled together and having a blanket cover them. Sunset let out a content sigh as she laid her head on Soul’s shoulder and Soul brought his hand up to stoke the back of her hair.

“I’m so glad that you were able to come over to my place, babe,” Sunset said. “This week of school was stressful.”

“I know, Mr. Hooves had another test yesterday about the human anatomy, the various limbs and bone structures…. Of which I had no idea what was I reading or saying at this point,” Soul explained. “I feel like the school is out to get me just because I suck at science.”

“Babe, you don’t suck at science. You just have a hard time understanding it,” Sunset said. “We could do more study time together if you want.”

“I would like that very much,” Soul said. “As long as study time doesn’t get interrupted every five seconds of making out.”

“W-What? That doesn't happen!” Sunset said as her face flustered.

Soul raised a brow. “Are you sure?” he asked, skeptically. “Because every time I even open a book, you-”

“Shut up!”

Soul chuckled. “I’m not saying that it's a bad thing, I really do enjoy our study time,” he said. “So when do you wanna get started? We make out before we start. during, or try to save it at the end? Or maybe, we can do all three.”

Sunset remained silent for a moment while she made a pout. “..... I like the fourth option,” she admitted.

Soul slyly smiled. “Then let’s get started,” he said before leaning in and pressing his lips against Sunset’s.

Sunset let out a small moan as the couple lock lips for a few moments. When the two separated, she let out a content sigh.

“I love you so much,” Sunset said.

“Love you too, Sunny,” Soul said back. After a moment of silence, something struck him as he had realized something. “Hey, I’ve just thought of something.”

“What?”

“Have you ever wondered what the others do without us around?” Soul asked. “You know, what they do together when we’re not hanging out or something?”

Sunset pursed her lips and placed a finger on it. “You know, I never really thought about it,” she replied. “Now that you mention it, what would they do whenever we or any of the others are not together?”

-Clyde and Rarity-

Earlier in the day at the home of the Belle family, Clyde was sitting on the couch while he and Magnum, Rarity’s father, who was sitting in a reclining chair were watching the sports news. Humming as she entered the room, Rarity walked along the couch as she leaned down over to Clyde and kissed him the cheek.

“I’m so glad that you could join us for lunch today, Clyde,” she said. “It’s been so disheartening that you couldn’t be joining us so much now that you're back on the basketball team this school year.”

“You know the coach, he just wants the team to be in tip-top shape this year,” Clyde said.

“I know, but I wish he didn’t have you for practice almost everyday,” Rarity said.

“Again, this is the same coach we’re talking about,” Clyde pointed out.

“Alright, lunch will be ready in just a few moments,” Rarity’s mother, Pearl, called from the kitchen. “Sweetie Belle is going out again and she won’t be joining us for lunch.”

“Again? What in heavens is she going out for this time?” Rarity asked.

“I don’t really know, but she has been going out a lot,” Pearl said. “She always tells me that she’s joining her friends. I guess they’re working on something big if it's taken up so much of her time.”

“Or a boy,” Magnum guessed, suspiciously. “She better not be going out with one. She’s too young for any of that yet.”

“Honey, she’s fifteen, I’m sure we can allow her to go out with a boy,” Pearl said. “Maybe she just got jealous that her big sister has such a good looking man that she just decided to find out what it’s like to have one.”

“Oh please, she always likes to make fun of me and Clyde so much about our relationship,” Rarity explained. “In fact, she’s been telling me that we needed more hobbies lately. I swear Rainbow Dash put her up for that.”

“Anyways, lunch will be ready in just a few moments, so come right in and take your seats,” Pearl said.

Magnum got up from his chair and made his way towards the dining room. Clyde was about to get up and join him until he felt Rarity’s hand grabbing by the shoulder and looking back to see her with a curious expression.

“Clyde darling, can you hold up for a moment?” she asked.

“Um, sure what do you need?”

“This whole thing with Sweetie Belle not joining us for lunch has been puzzling for me,” Rarity said. “I know I should be her older sister that trusts her with having her own secrets, but quite frankly, I’m also that sister that likes to get the latest gossip on things as well.”

“So, what you’re saying is-”

“After lunch, we’re going to find out just exactly where she’s been going and what she’s been doing every time she leaves unexpectedly.”

“Rarity, you can’t be-”

“I will not hear another word about it. We’re going to… keep an eye on her in secrecy and found out what she’s hiding,” Rarity said before leaving for the dining room.

Clyde let out a defeated sigh. “My dream girl had to be the dominating type,” he commented. “And I somehow find that very attractive.”

After eating lunch, Rarity and Clyde got into his car and the two drove to where Rarity believed Sweetie Belle was. After driving for a short period of time, Clyde asked Rarity a question while he was still keeping his eyes on the road.

“So, where exactly are we going?” Clyde asked. “You didn’t tell me where we were going at all. You just said to drive down this way.”

“Well, if the GPS device I place on Sweetie Belle is correct, she should be at Sugarcube Cafe,” Rarity answered.

Clyde raised a brow and looked at Rarity with a confused expression. “Wait, GPS device?” he asked. “How did you place a GPS device on her?.... And when did you start doing that?”

“Oh, it was just a little thing I borrowed from Twilight when we were trying to get Applejack a date,” Rarity replied. “Unfortunately, I didn’t get the chance to plant it on her, and after what happened, I decided to use it for the greater good by using it to keep an eye on my sister.”

“Like when she goes into your room without permission?”

“Exactly…. I mean….. That’s just a perk,” Rarity replied. “Anyways, we should head on over to Sugarcube Cafe and find out what she’s doing over there.”

“Maybe doing something that doesn’t need us to spy on-”

“We’re not spying, we’re just popping by to see what she’s doing there,” Rarity explained. “...... From the safety of the outside window.”

Clyde rolled his eyes.

Clyde kept on driving until he drove up to the cafe and parked in one of the available spaces it provided. When the two walked out of the car, Rarity walked over to the window to get to see where Sweetie Belle was. She scanned the room carefully until her eyes caught sight of her little sister.

Rarity’s eyes widen with shock not because she saw Sweetie Belle sitting at a booth, but that she was indeed not alone. She wasn’t with Scootaloo or Applebloom. She was with someone else. A boy. A young-looking boy that seemed the same age as Sweetie Belle.

The boy had spiky, tangelo hair with light orange streaks. He had reddish brown irises and light brown skin. He was wearing a green hoodie with a rectangle creature on the back of it and had on brown shorts.

Rarity’s mouth was wide opened in shock while Clyde watched with surprise.

“Huh, I guess your dad was right,” Clyde commented. “She is hanging out with a boy.”

“I-I can’t believe my sister had a boyfriend all along,” Rarity said. “I wonder how long they’ve been dating?”

“I don’t think that they’re-”

“Wait, I think I know that boy. Yes, I know, I see him at the school every now and again,” Rarity said. “I think he’s name is, hmmm, Tutton Bash?”

“Um, it’s Button Mash,” Clyde clarified. “But he mostly likes to go by just Button.”

“Wait, you know him?”

“Well, no not really,” Clyde replied. “Anyways, we’re here, we saw what Sweetie Belle is doing, can we please just leave her alone for the day and enjoy our time together before we head back to school?”

“I just want to stay a little longer,” Rarity said. “Eeee, my little sister has herself a boyfriend!” she squealed with delight. “And a cute one at that.”

“Hey!”

“Oh hush, you know what I mean.”

Rarity watched on from the outside of the shop while she tried to listen in on what Sweetie Belle and Button were talking about. Rarity panicked just as Sweetie Belle was about to look their way. She quickly grabbed Clyde and dragged him down below the window so they wouldn’t be seen. Rarity peeked over to see Sweetie Belle giving a shrug and talking to Button again. Just then, Rarity saw one of her close friends, Pinkie bringing the two a couple of milkshakes. Rarity pressed her ear against the window to listen in closely to hear what they were saying.

“Here you go you two love birds!” Pinkie said. “One strawberry swirl and one chocolate vanilla mix!”

Sweetie Belle let out a sigh. “Thanks Pinkie, but-”

“AAAAAHHH!”

*CRASH!*

Pinkie and the other two looked up to the set of stairs that went up to the upper levels of the building where a loud crash sound could be heard.

“Pinkie, I need help up here!” came the voice of Swift. “Your little nephew and niece are a bit out of control!”

“I’m on my way!” Pinkie said. “Sorry, Swifty promised me that he would take care of the twins for me today while the Cakes are out, not to mention I have to take care of the shop while they’re gone.”

Pinkie left the two alone and went up the stairs in a hurry.

“Swifty, what’s goin- HOLY MACARONI!”

Sweetie Belle and Button looked at each for a moment before shrugging and drinking their milkshakes. Rarity bit her lip as she waited for the two to talk some more so she could learn more about Sweetie Belle’s newly discovered boyfriend.

“Listen Button, I want to apologize about meeting like this all the time,” Sweetie Belle said. “You know, keeping this a secret from my friends and family. I just know they would flip out if they found out.”

“It’s alright, Sweetie. If you want to keep this a secret, I’m okay with that,” Button said.

Rarity rubbed her chin. “Why would Sweetie Belle feel so ashamed about having a boyfriend?” she asked herself. “I mean, dad would be a disgruntled about her dating so soon, but he’ll get over it. He got over you, Clyde.”

“Yeah, he- Uh, wait, he had problems with me?” Clyde asked.

“Oh, just the typical father thing, thinking that you were only interested in getting under my skirt and all,” Rarity answered before looking back at him with a sly smile. “Which I do love whenever you do.”

Clyde blushed and coughed into his hand. “Eh, let’s focus on your sister,” he said. “And let’s not talk about that until we’re behind closed doors.”

“Very well then, it would be unladylike for me to say things that we do in private,” Rarity said “.... Although I have to say that I really do like it when-”

“Rarity!”

Rarity giggled and returned her focus back on Sweetie Belle and Button. “I wonder what they’re going to talk about?”

“Probably how her sister doesn’t butt in on other people’s business,” Clyde commented.

“No, I think it would be something more romantic,” Rarity said, oblivious to Clyde’s point of view on the situation.

Clyde let out a sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Oh! I think they’re about to talking about something sweet,” Rarity said with glee as she tried to listen in closely.

“So Sweetie, I was wondering about something,” Button said.

“Yeah?”

“How are you liking the Dragon Age game I lentd you?”

“I’m having a lot of fun with it. I really loved making myself as the main character and the story was so much fun to enjoy,” Sweetie Belle said.

“I’ve made a lot of characters on the game, but I don’t really use all of them. I just like to make characters is all.”

“Are we still on for playing some Minecraft later tonight?”

“Yeah, I even went ahead and got some supplies for us, since… Well, you know what happened last time.”

“Sorry about that, I got too carried away with mining those diamonds that I didn’t know that creeper was coming up behind me.”

Rarity’s eye twitched as Sweetie Belle and Button continued on with their discussion of video games. “What in heavens are they talking about?” she asked herself.

“I don’t think they’re dating. I think they’re gaming buddies,” Clyde pointed out.

“But…. Sweetie Belle doesn't like playing games…. At least I thought she didn’t,” Rarity said.

“Maybe she just felt shy about that. You know, like she’s thinking that video games are only for boys but really they’re for everyone but also feels like she might get teased for it,” Clyde said.

“I certainly wouldn’t tease her about it. She’s still my little sister and I wouldn’t mind her doing all that kind of stuff,” Rarity said. “But I am disappointed that she isn’t in a relationship. Oh, we would have had so much to talk about together.”

“She’ll get there, just give it time,” Clyde said. “We should get going before they see us stalking them.”

“We’re not stalking, we’re spy- I mean, watching out for them,” Rarity said.

Clyde and Rarity sneaked away from the window and back to the car without Sweetie Belle or Button knowing about it. However just as they left, Sweetie Belle leaned over and kissed Button on the cheek.

“I really do like spending time with you, Button,” Sweetie Belle said. “I really am sorry that we have to keep this a secret, but I just feel like my friends and family would flip out if they found out that I was dating you.”

“That’s okay, at least we have a lot of fun playing games together,” Button said. “Hey um, w-would you mind if we hold hands for a bit?”

“I think I have something better in mind.”

Sweetie Belle scooted over next to Button and laid her head down on his shoulder and held his hand. Button blushed when this happened and his heart skipped a beat.

-Swift and Pinkie-

In the upstairs room of the Cake Twins, the two little toddlers were in their little crib together as they watched Pinkie and Swift cleaned up the mess that they had made. Somehow, most of the room was covered in macaroni. Pinkie was mopping the floors while Swift was wiping away the cheese off of the walls.

“How did this all happen?” Pinkie asked. “How the heck did Pound and Pumpkin get all this macaroni everywhere?”

“One second, I was giving them some macaroni and cheese to eat and the next, I was getting shot by them,” Swift said. “It was a really bad idea to let them keep their squirt guns.”

“How did they-”

“I don’t know!”

“Well, at least we got this place clean again,” Pinkie said. The room was cleaned once more as the walls and floor sparkled. “Now we can let the twins play again.”

Pinkie walked over to the crib and pulled the twins out and placed them on the floor with their toys.

“Thanks again sweetie for watching them for me.”

“It was no problem, it’s the kind of guy I am,” Swift said. “Besides, I love spending time with the twins anyway. They’re fun to have around.”

“I know! They’re so sweet and lovable to have around,” Pinkie said and let out a dreamy sigh. “Oh, it makes me wish we had kids of our own.”

Swift chuckled. “Let’s not get too carried away with that idea,” he said.

“And what do you mean by that?” Pinkie asked with a raised brow.

“Well, um, isn’t a little early to even think about that?”

“So? You just said that you loved spending time Pound and Pumpkin. What would be wrong with having kids of our own?”

Swift gulped as Pinkie gave him a glare that pierced through his soul. “I-It’s not the idea of having kids that bothers me so much, but I just… don’t really want to have kids anytime soon,” he answered. “And even if I was married, I probably wouldn’t be wanting a kid anytime soon.”

Pinkie let out a horrified gasp. “WHAT!?” she screamed. “You don’t want to have kids!?”

“Look, I’m not saying-”

“Oh, I see what’s going on now,” Pinkie said. “You’re just interested in this bode right here.” She made a circular gesture with her hand around her body. “You just want all this to be perfect and fine and you think having a baby would ruin all that!”

“What? I don’t-”

“Well, guess what, pal, my mom had three of my sisters and me and she’s still a fox to a lot of guys,” Pinkie said. “She lost all that baby weight the instant she had us, and guess what? It’s all genetic. All Pie girls lose that weight after giving birth.”

“Wait, really? That’s interesting, but that doesn’t really-”

“So, you know what? It’s over.”

“What?”

“You heard me, we’re breaking up!”

“WHAT!?”

“And another thing-”

“HEY, IS ANYONE GOING TO TAKE OUR ORDERS!?”

“Yeah, we’ve been waiting here for too long!”

Pinkie panicked and ran out the door. “Oh my gosh! The register!” she shouted and disappeared after going through the doorway in a hurry. But she poked her head back around the doorway and pointed at Swift. “We’re not done talking about this!” she said. “I still have a lot to say to you, you… you… you no-baby meanie!” Pinkie pulled her head back and Swift heard her footsteps going down the stairs.

Swift had a blank look and stood there with shock. He then turned around to see that the twins had shocked expressions on their faces as well.

“What just happened?” Swift asked himself as he looked over to the twins only to receive a shrug from the two. “I can’t believe it. The girl of my dreams just dumped me because she thought I didn’t want kids at all when really I just didn’t want them too soon….. WHY MUST MY LIFE BE SO CRUEL!?”

Swift felt a tug on the bottom of his pants and looks down to see Pumpkin and Pound near his legs. When he looked at them, the two raised their hands up indicating that they wanted him to pick them up. Swift made a small smile, leaned down and picked the two up in his arms, and when he did, the twins hugged him. Swift smile grew bigger and he hugged the two back.

“Thanks you two, you guys always do cheer me up,” Swift said before letting out a sigh. “I just hope that I can explain to Pinkie why I don’t want to have kids yet. I mean, like I said, I don’t mind having kids, it’s just that I have something better to do before all that.”

The twins looked at him with confused looks.

“I was really hoping to spend time with the girl I married. Get to know her better, adjust to living with each other, knowing which one of us is the better cook, which I have a pretty good idea on who if said girl is still with me, and the most important part is that I get to tell that girl that I wake up to every day that I love her. Because when you have kids, things get complicated and you don’t really get to spend much time together until the kids leave and have lives of their own. I just want to make some memorable times of us together before we really start to make a family…. That, and, well, you two are too young for this, but I was hoping Pinkie and I would spend some ‘loving’ time together whenever we’re alone.”

“Aaawwww.”

Swift’s eyes widened and he looked to see Pinkie standing in the doorway with a lovestruck smile.

“Is that why you don’t want to have kids? Because you want to spend so much time with me?” she asked.

“Yeah, of course I do,” Swift replied. “You’re the best girl I’ve ever met and I want to spend every moment with you before all that.”

“That’s ssoooooooo romantic!” Pinkie said before pressing her lips against Swift’s while the twins were getting crushed in between the two. They tried to get out of their predicament but failed because of their lack of strength and were still unable to speak any words to express their discomfort. After a moment of suffocation, the couple broke off the kiss and the twins were able to breathe again.

Pinkie looked at Swift as she twirled a strand of her hair and looked at him with half-lid eyes. “You know, we could have some ‘loving’ time in my room right now,” she said. “We can have all the alone time you want.”

Swift made a wide, toothy smile. “Well, I wouldn't argue with-”

“HEY, ISN’T ANYONE GOING TO TAKE OUR ORDERS!?”

“Eeek! I still need to to take care of the shop!” Pinkie panicked and ran back downstairs.

Swift let out a sigh. “So close…” he commented.

-Rivet and Rainbow Dash-

It was early afternoon and Rainbow Dash was chilling in her own room with her boyfriend, Rivet, as he was reading a Daring Do book. He was flipping through the pages as Rainbow Dash was playing a video game based on the Daring Do books.

“Ah yeah, you’re going down, Ahuizotl!” Rainbow Dash said as she kept on mashing her controller’s buttons. “Take that! And this! Have some of that too!”

“I see someone is getting really into their game,” Rivet commented. “Are you really that excited about A. K. Yearling coming to town?”

“Excited? I’m pumped for it!” Rainbow Dash replied. “I hear she’s going to be releasing her new book when she gets here tomorrow and signing it for whoever buys them! It’s going to be. So. Awesome!” She paused the game and pressed her hands against her face as she made a happy scrunched up expression.

“Well, I can’t blame you for looking forwards to this,” Rivet said. “But do we really have to plan on going up at the bookstore four in the morning?”

“Yeah, we have to get up there before people start lining up for it,” Rainbow Dash replied.

“.... Dash, it’s just a book signing with a new book coming out,” Rivet said.

“But A. K. Yearling is there! She’s one of the most popular authors and she’s coming here of all places!” Rainbow Dash retorted. “Her lines also get filled up with fans and stalkers.”

“Wait, what?”

“And there’s also the part where I get the chance to be the first in line and get the bragging rights of getting her autograph first,” Rainbow Dash added. “So for the sake of all that is awesome, we have to be there first!”

“Ah huh, did you set the alarm at four?”

“Totally. My cellphone should go off when the time comes.”

“Are you sure your parents are okay with me staying over here?” Rivet asked. “My folks were cool with it, but your dad didn’t really-”

“Relax, everything is okay,” Rainbow Dash reassured. “My old man is just a little protective about me, but mom made sure that I can handle it.”

“Really? You think you can handle me?” Rivet asked with a sly smile.

What Rivet got for an answer was when Rainbow Dash suddenly jumped at him and pinned him down against the bed. He looked up to see Rainbow Dash with half-lid eyes and a smug smile.

“Yeah, I think I can handle you,” she answered before she lowered herself down and pressing her lips against his. Rivet returned the kiss with his own and the two passionately made out for a long period during the night.

Rainbow Dash’s eyes started to flutter open as she slowly woke up after a long restful sleep. She looked around to see that she was lying on top of Rivet as she laid her head down on his shoulder. She smiled as she caressed his chest and noted how soft it felt with his shirt on. Relaxing, she closed her eyes shut again.

….. Only for them to shoot back open when she realized that light was shining through her window. She quickly shot out of her bed, which surprisingly didn’t wake Rivet and went over to her cell phone.

‘What the hell!? Why didn’t my cell phone go off!? What time is it!?’

Rainbow Dash went through her phone to see that she had mistakenly set the alarm to P.M. instead of A.M. She smacked herself in the forehead for missing that small detail. She then looked at what the time was and her eyes widened with horror to see that it was seven forty-two.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!”

Rivet panicked around on the bed before he fell over and his head hit the ground before the rest of his body came tumbling down. He was in a daze for a second before shaking his head violently and looking over to Rainbow Dash, who was gasping.

“Dash, what’s wrong!?”

“MY CELLPHONE DIDN’T GO OFF AT THE TIME I WANTED AND IT’S SEVEN FORTY-TWO!” Rainbow Dash yelled. “WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!”

“But wait, you still need to-”

Rivet couldn’t finish as Rainbow Dash grabbed him by the arm and pulled him as she ran down the hallway in her house after she had grabbed her keys and wallet. On the way, her mother was walking by and saw the two running.

“Dashie, what is-”

“CAN’T TALK! GOTTA GO!”

Both Rainbow Dash and Rivet ran past her mother and out the front door.

“But sweetie, you still have your pajamas on!” Rainbow Dash’s mom shouted.

Rainbow Dash had on long cyan pajama pants with a white t-shirt while Rivet still had on his usual outfit except without his jacket. Rainbow Dash was able to put on some sneakers before leaving her house with Rivet. Just as Rainbow Dash was about to get to her motorcycle, she skidded to a stop and saw that it wasn’t there in the driveway.

“What the- WHERE’S MY RIDE!?” Rainbow Dash shouted.

“Remember? You took it to the shop, that’s why we were leaving so early so we would be able to walk all the way there,” Rivet answered.

“Oh right…. THEN WHAT DO WE DO NOW!?”

“Well, we could just ask your mom to give us a ride or we could walk there.”

“But my mom would take too long to get ready and we won’t be able to get there in time for the opening if we walk!” Rainbow Dash explained. “We need to think of something else to-”

Rainbow Dash and Rivet heard a motorcycle coming by and looked over to see Soul was driving up the road on his Harley. Soul looked over to the side of the road and saw the two and slowed down and stopped right alongside them. Soul removed his helmet and looked at them with a smile.

“Hey guys, nice morning we have,” Soul greeted.

“Hey man, what are you doing here?” Rivet asked.

“Well, I was just coming back from Sunset’s place after we spent some time together and we had this interesting talk about what you guys would do if-”

“Yeah, yeah, interesting, now give us your bike,” Rainbow Dash cut off.

“Wait, what?”

“I need your bike here and now!”

“Eeeehhh…. No,” Soul deadpanned. “You know very well why I won’t do that after what you did the first time and... Wait, are you in your pajamas?”

Before Soul knew it, Rainbow Dash quickly ran forward and slammed against him, causing him to fall off of his bike and allowing her to sit on it.

“Come on, baby! We got us a book store to get to!” Rainbow Dash said.

Rivet panicked, ran over and sat right behind Rainbow Dash before looking at Soul as he laid on the ground in a daze.

“Sorry Soul, I promise we won’t break it and we’ll make this up to you,” Rivet said before Rainbow Dash gunned it and drove off with the bike.

Soul quickly sat up and watched on as the two rode off with his ride. He had a bemused expression and raised his hands up.

"What the hell!? What the f****** hell!?” Soul cursed.

Walking by Soul was a boy with fair white skin, a spiky hairdo, black sunglasses, blue headphones, a light blue checkered unbuttoned polo with a white shirt inside that has a treble clef symbol in the middle, black pants and black jays. The boy looked over to Soul for a moment before realizing that he had seen him before.

“Soul? Is that you, man?”

Soul raised a brow before looking back at the boy and his eyes widened when he recognized him.

“Treble?”

After much trouble of getting through town, Rainbow Dash slowed down Soul’s bike and stopped in front of the bookstore where A. K. Yearling was to appear. She climbed out of the ride and stood in triumph as she saw there was no line at the bookstore with only a couple of minutes to spare. As Rivet walked off the bike, he noticed two workers were cutting down a nearby tree and had a worried work that they weren’t doing a good job making sure that it wouldn’t fall on anything important. The thought went away as Rainbow Dash yelled out.

“WHAT!?”

“Wait, what’s going on?” Rivet asked as he ran over to where Rainbow Dash was standing and looked to see a sign on the door.

Due to traveling issues, A. K. Yearling would not be able to attend the signing today. She will reschedule for a later date and apologizes to her fans.

“DAMN IT! WHAT ELSE COULD HAPPEN!?”

“TIMBER!”

*CRUSH!*

Rivet and Rainbow Dash’s eyes widened before they looked behind them and saw that Soul’s Harley was crushed under the fallen tree that the two workers cut down.

“I told you we should have cut the other way,” one of the workers said.

“Yeah, but it was easier to cut it the way we did.”

“Good point.”

“Grrrr, them again,” Rainbow Dash commented before looking back at the remains of the Harley. “Soul’s going to kill us now, isn’t he?”

“Yeah,” Rivet replied.

“Think he has insurance?”

“I don’t know.”

“... Wanna grab something to eat before we tell him?”

“Sounds good to me.”

Rivet and Rainbow Dash walked off from the disaster of Soul’s bike as they went off to Sugarcube Cafe to eat.