• Published 12th Jun 2015
  • 596 Views, 8 Comments

Bringing Nightmare's Back - Sparkler-iFIC



Nightmare Moon has waited in hiding all of these years... At last now's her chance to strike. It would seem like an ordinary winter, if not during the middle of summer. The darkest hour has come...

  • ...
 8
 596

Back in the Dream Team (Part 4)

Luna looked upon it with tears in her eyes. That... It wasn't true. Was it? Luna walked upon it moving closer and closer. Her eyes, glowing bright white... Purple smoke began to glow from her eyes, along with her eyes turning green. Tears rushed down as she looked upon it in, sadness... Before that sadness turned to anger. She began to shout, words that shouldn't be said most likely because if you look above there is still that black box with a 'CC' so... Yeah.

-Celestia's perspective-

"LUNA!" She shouted waving her hoof in front of her. "Luna can you hear me?!" Celestia said frightened. They were in the middle, of the Glass Stained Window Hall. Luna was curled up on the floor crying and singing the song,

"From this door you will see the truth
Beneath your sister's lying hoof,
A secret she hid for all these years
to hide herself from her terrible fears,
A window she took down right on that day
even now if you asked she would never say,
not once did she mention this one piece of art,
because she simply thought it would tear you apart"
She was singing it over and over again.

Celestia's eyes clouded with gloom, "Luna!" She cried, looking to her in horror.

-Luna's Perspective-

"Lunnaaaaa~ Luuuuunnnaaaaa~" A whispering voice, called out to her. Luna looked around as her horn turned bright blue, and her eyes to her normal Luna type eyes.

"Who's there?" She called, out looking around. "Show yourself!"

Slowly grey shadows began to form around her. "It's been a while Luna... Or should we say... your Highness, Nightmare Moon?"

Luna growled, "It's Princess Luna! What do you want?! Leave me alone thou whelps!" She said sternly, as she looked upon them surrounding her.

The shadows sighed, "Oh but that's not why we came here... We came here to take you back. Not to leave with an empty hoof." Luna raised a eyebrow, "...Do they not realize they do not stand a chance?" She muttered to herself, before shaking her head and continuing to speak, "We are not going to let thou take us back! We are good, and have no more hate for Princess Celestia!"

The shadows grinned, "Oh is that so...?"

Luna gulped down, "Y-yes."

The shadows sighed, "Liar... If you had no hate for Celestia, then what exactly are the Windingoes here for? There is no hate in Equestria that could possibly give them such power... And how is it only bad in Canterlot? The rest of Equestria seem to be... Enjoying the snow... How is it that, you could possibly not hate Celestia when this power comes to Equestria?" They all chuckled, and laughed at the same time.

Luna raised a eyebrow, "Have you ever thought that it was Discord's hate? Chrysalis's hate? ... Perhaps- Uh... Sombra's?"

One of the shadows gave a small, 'Tsk tsk' "Luna dear... We are inside your mind."

Luna raised a eyebrow at all of them, "No... The elements purified, me. You have no control over me, inside and out. Your playing your mind games!"

The shadows laughed, giggled, guffaw, and even cackled. "Oh it's so punny it hurts!" Then there was the loud sound of a snap, and Luna's eyes shot wide open.

Her eyes, shook with fear and were flooded with tears as she awoke. Celestia sighed with relief quickly hugging her. Luna was frozen with fear, not even acknowledging that Celestia was hugging her. Luna breathed lightly, hardly breathing at all! Luna gulped down. Celestia gave a cry of joy as she hugged her tightly, "Oh, dear Luna! You're alright... You're alright..." She sighed with relief, but Luna remained frozen. Inside her mind Luna thought, It was a dream... It was inside my mind... Before her eyes widen from that point, They were inside my mind...