• Published 13th Jun 2015
  • 4,641 Views, 168 Comments

Dark Magic Attack! - DarkMagicEn-Forcer1



“I am the Dark Magician, the ace to the king of games, co protecter of all Elements and CMC, the watcher of all displace, co founder of Neo Domio Town and bearer of the millennium Items of understanding. I am here to help the ponies who got wronge

  • ...
46
 168
 4,641

Chapter 4

(Dark Magician P.O.V) (Equestria, Canterlot) (some months ago)

Now that my sister and friends are safe at Neo Domino Town, me and D.M.G can deal with the Mane six without any trouble.
“Where the buck did you take them to?!” Rainbow screamed in anger as she was the first one of the Mane Six to come out of shock.

“They are in a safe place, where you six can’t curry out your bitch master of a Princess’s orders to stone them with the Elements.” I answered calmly, earning glass from all six ponies for helping my sister and friends get away along and insulting their Princess.

“You are going to regret saying that about the Princess!” Rainbow yelled as she took flight and charged at me and D.M.G while not listening to Twilight yelling wait.

“I knew Rainbow was going to attack first without thinking.” I thought to myself as I aimed my staff at the incoming pegasus. “Swords of Revealing Light!” I shouted as glowing yellow swords appeared and stopped not only Rainbow Dash but her friends too.

“What in tarnation!? Why can’t I move?!” Applejack yelled in surprise as she tried to move her legs, only for them to not move an inch. Same goes the rest of the Mane six as Twilight and Rarity can’t get even a spark of magic from their horns.

“The swords of revealing light is a spell that prevents opponents from attacking for the amount of time the caster sets it for.” I explained to the six mares as I and D.M.G walked over to them in our own time. All the while they glare at us in annoyance or look fearful of us.

“Ho-How much time?” Fluttershy asked us fearfully.

“From three minutes up to three years. But since we were not evil as you claim, we had set the spell for three hours.” D.M.G said as most of the mane six continued to glare at us.

“What are you two planning to do with us, Demon Mage?” Twilight asked me coldly which I sighed in annoyance at the name Sunbutt had given me and my girlfriend.

“First of all, Miss Sparklebutt. Our names aren't Demon Mage and Demoness Mage, they're Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl.” I said, correcting Celestia’s pet Unicorn who still looked at me coldly. “Second we are just going to put your magical one shot Mcguffin out of reach for now.” I said as I summoned a bag to place their Elements in for the time being.
“Hey! Give them back!” Pinkie said while me and D.M.G placed the Elements in the bag and tied it up.

“You will get them back once the spell is over. By then we would have left Canterlot with no way to find us.” I said to them as I threw the bag about three and half blocks away.

“You won’t get away with this!” Applejack said while still trying to move.

“Well, we have saved our friends from being stoned again and we have you six froze in place. So yeah we pretty much got away with it.” D.M.G said with a smug grin even when we both can sense Sunbutt and Moonbutt are heading our way.

Which was sooner than we thought as the two Princesses appeared in a flash of teleporting magic. Before we could react, they tried to hit us with a magical blast. Thankfully we avoided it by jumping away from the Mane Six. “Stay away from them, demons!” Celestia yelled at us with venom in her voice while she was wearing her battle armour and holding a war hammer in her magic. Luna was also wearing battle armour along with holding a sword in her magic.

“Despite it being a thousand years, you still haven’t gotten our names right, Celestia.” I said calmly to the two royal pains who just glared at me and my girlfriend.

“That’s because you have been attacking so many of my ponies with your evil dark magic demon.” Celestia said with venom in her voice as she came charging at me with her hammer.

From out of the air, something came twirling straight at me, soon imbedding itself into the ground near my feet. At first glance, it appeared to be some kind of staff with a purple scale serpent coiling around it until it reached the top to rest on top of a purple gem. The head of the serpent looked like a long snout dragon with long tusks horns side by side. On both sides of its head were four eyes, eight in total. Its teeth and fangs, despite their small size, looked to be rather sharp.

“Bloody hell!” I said as I pulled my hand back quickly in surprise. “What an odd token. Must belong to an odd displace.” I said as myself and DMG moved aside a bit to avoid a magic blast from Luna.

“Well some surprise help won’t hurt us.” DMG said as she picked up the staff. The moment she did, a voice started to speak in her mind, sounding eerily like Twilight Sparkle, but spoken in a much calmer voice.

‘You have found the Staff Of The Fell Dragon. I am Twilight Sparkle, and I am Grima, we are brother and sister that have shared the same body since the day of our birth. We are travelling the multiverse to learn all we can about the Displaced and the void that separates our realities. In return for what you can teach us, we’ll offer to teach you Anima or Dark Magic, or perhaps an alteration in your current class. We’ll explain further if you summon us. To do so, simply raise this staff to the air, speak the magic word [Warp], and tap the ground twice.. A word of caution, our dark power may be sensed by your Celestia or Luna.’

“Would the owner of this token please Warp on down!” She added, holding the staff in the air and sounding like she was a host to a TV game show. When she spoke the magic word, a runic symbol started to form on the ground followed by four other circles. With a flash, a pony wearing a cloak appeared; her appearance being alot like Twilight Sparkle, except a lot older, bigger, with her colours much darker. She looks around curiously between the mane six, the two sisters, and the magic magicians behind her.

“...Seems I’ve been summoned during a conflict.” Twili said as his deep purple eyes landed on me.

“Unfortunately so. Me and my girlfriend here just need a little help to keep the royal butts busy. So we can get away.” I said Twilight looks alike while the mane six and the princesses still have a surprise look on their faces.

“Am I seeing things? Or is that another Twilight just popping out of nowhere?” Rainbow asked, sounding very confused.

“You are not the only one Rainbow.” My world’s Twilight said with a look of a million questions in her head.

“What’s the meaning of this, Demons?! Why have you two created an evil vision of my student?!” Celestia yelled at us. Sounds very pissed I might add.

Twili’s head moved over to look over at Celestia as she spoke of evil. “...So this world’s Celestia shows the same ignorance as the last?” Twili asked as her eyes moved around, acting as if there was something there. “...Ah, you’re just paranoid about things you don’t understand.” Twili said with a relieved sigh. “No, they summoned me, they did not create. There is much I would like to tell, but as long as there is hostility, that chance may never come.” Twili explained.

“Nothing but lies. Coming from a creation of demons!” Luna yelled as she began her charge at Twill with her sword.

“Nothing but lies?” Twili asked as she raised her horn as it ignited in a purple flame; causing a transparent barrier to manifest. Luna’s sword clashed with it, causing sparks to fly on contact. “You and Celestia speak of demons, and yet you’re somehow alive despite your sister’s paranoia, I suppose history did not repeat; thus avoiding the manifestation of the one you may know as a nightmare.” Twili said as the purple flames changed its colours to a light green hue.

“I am not Nightmare Moon anymore!” Luna yelled back at that bit as it got under her skin a bit. “My sister’s student and her friends have gotten rid of that side of me. Just like I'm going to get rid of you and your demon creators!” She added as she flew up high to charge up a big spell.

“Those two never learn.” I thought to myself as I watched Twill and Luna. All the while the DMG was dodging all of Sunbutts attacks.

“...Get rid of me?” Twili said in amusement as she watched Luna fly high into the air. “You are too far beyond your league to be making that claim!” Twili said as runic circles flashed under her hooves as her horn sparked off the spell she was channelling. “Rexcalibur” Twili said calmly as a powerful torrent of wind exploded all around the two, causing severe damage to the nearby buildings

“A Fire emblem spell?” I thought to myself as I DMG had put up a shield spell just in case Twill’s spell hit us as well.

“Sister!” Celestia yells in horror to see that after the smoke cleared, Luna was out cold on the ground with cuts all over her body.

“Ouch. She is going to be very sore tomorrow.” DMG said while looking a bit concerned.

“This isn’t a battle you can win, royal sisters, trust me. I’m holding back on purpose as I know this future needs you, especially those six.” Twili said as she gestured her hoof to the mane six that remained stunned under the swords of light. “Especially you, Twilight Sparkle.” Twili finished with a smile before redirecting her attention to me and my sister.

“Don’t you dare turn your back on me after what you did!” Celestia yelled out in rage and was about to attack but I stopped her with a Spellbinding Circle. “Oh not again!” She complained after being trapped by the same spell I used on her and Luna in the past.

“Oh yes again. It’s the old spellbinding Circle.” DMG said while giggling at sunbutt. “But are you ready to meet your other, old friend?” She asked with an evil grin while Celestia looked on in horror.

“NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!” Celestia begged while trying to get away, however she was unable to do so due to the spellbinding circle still in place.

“You might want to cover your nose for this.” I said to Twill as I covered my own nose.

“SHITS AND GIGGLES!” DMG called out as she shot the spell at Celestia. After it hit her she did try to hold in the building gas. But it was all for nothing as all came out in a very loud fart.

“Sweet Celestia! That stinks!” Rarity yelled out. Unable to stand the smell, she soon passes out. “This smell is worse than a pile of weak rotten apples!” Applejack said while tears were tearing from stinging fart gas. “And I thought those stink bombs at the plankstore smell bad.” Pinkle said before she used her mane as a gas mask.

Twili looked between my sister and the mane six in confusion as a gentle chuckle slowly came out, soon turning into a strange mix of a humming laughter and a giggle. “What…” she said between fits of laughter. “What just happened?” Twili said as she continued to laugh.

“It’s a spell that me and DMG invented long before we got stoned. We have used it on the sisters a lot.” I said chuckling all the while Celestia continued farting. “But now I do believe it’s time to make our getaway.” I added while I started preparing a teleportation circle that was big enough for three people.

“Allow me.” Twili said as she managed to contain her fits of laughter down. With her horn raised, a large runic circle quickly appeared underneath us faster than I could. With a flash, our surroundings quickly changed to reveal the Everfree Forest. In the distance, I could see our tower just a short walk away.

“Thank you kindly miss Twilight from another world.” DMG said happily while giving Twill a hug.

“Call me Twili for a short while I’m here.” Twili said with a nod. “Now that we’re aware of prying eyes..” Twili began as something started to move from out of her back, soon slinking around to look at us.

“I’m just glad the fight didn’t execulate enough to force me out.” Grima said as he gazed upon us with his four eyes.

“Yes it is. Wouldn’t want to risk changing the timeline anymore than it is already by offering the sisters so soon.” I said knowing we are still in the beginning of the season and that I need to try waiting a couple more seasons before making some big changes.

“Our presence here already has altered it in small doses, much like when I had to attack Luna before she could finish her spell. Hopefully my Rexcalibur wasn’t too much for Luna. I would hate to need to use the Outrealm Gates, travel moments ago, then warn myself of the events.” Grima said before stretching his body out. In size compared to Twili, his head was slightly bigger than Twili’s, however his body’s length appeared to be long enough to circle Twili’s body once.

“That goes without saying. But as long as we stay away from Ponyville and Canterlot for sometime. Then the changes to the timeline will be keenly low. At least as it can be.” I said to Grima not fazed by him sticking out of Twili’s back like Venom to Eddie Block. “For now it is time to walk back to my tower and the future site of Neo Domino Town.” I added as started to head to the tower where my sister and the others are at right now.

“By the way. Is the location of the two sisters nearby?” Twili asked curiously.

“No, that spot is far away from the tower. We wanted to make sure none of the main six spots in the tower on their way to the old castle or Zebra who lived in the forest found it.” I answered while knowing to also stay away from those ruins as well. Grima and Twili followed after me.

“That would be Zecora, right? She hasn’t harassed you thinking you’re evil spirits?” Grima said half-jokingly as he earned a minor annoyed stare by Twili.

“Don’t know yet. We haven’t been free from stone that long to find out. That and we were busy.” I said as it has been a long day today if the sun is setting if it’s anything to go by.

“There’s a lot of work to be done to prove to them you’re not evil.” Grima said as Twilight’s horn ignited with fire to light them away.

“There is. But first myself and DMG wanted some payback. By taking a page out of another Displace’s revenge book.” I said while thinking about that fanfic about that headless armour guy from the Golden Sun game. Who has builded a village as a means at getting back at his Celestia. I wonder what that guy is up to right now.

“But first we build it. And it will take some.” DMG said while looking at some blueprints she pulled out of nowhere.

“Of course. Rome wasn’t built in a day as the old saying goes.” I nodded sagely as we reached the tower as the moon was rising.

“But will the revenge be worth it?” Twili asked in concern.

“In the long run it will. And this form of revenge is very very tame compared to other Displace’s revenge plans that I have readed about.” I answered knowing if it worked for the headless guy it can work for us. “By the way. Do you want to head back home now or sleep in the tower for night? We are going to be very busy tomorrow.” I asked Grima.

“How busy are you talking, like all day?” Grima asked curiously as Twili held a disappointed look.

“It’s going all day sadly. A revenge village won't build itself after.” I answered sadly but time is most important to get it done.

“Hmmm. Best we head home then.” Grima suggested.

“But brother..” Twilight began, only to be silenced by Grima’s tail.

“I know you’re curious about this world, but if we remain, we’ll surely be bored.” Grima said as he removed his tail. “Now, before we head home, I can at least start you off with a little something so the next time you summon us, I can teach you more.” Grima said as he ran some thoughts through his head. “Which element or elements would you like to start with, Fire, Thunder, Wind, or Darkness?” Grima asked curiously.

“Hmm. I think I will go with darkness.” I answered thinking it did me nicely.

“Oh. I pick Thunder.” DMG said while for some reason she was wearing a panda suit.

With a spark of Twili’s horn, two horns appeared in a flash of purple fire as they levitated into me and my sister's hands. “The Flux spell, if you have the basic understanding of shadows and willpower, will allow you to manifest shadow tendrils, either to grab, or encase your enemy inside of. The other spell is Thunder, a fairly weak spark or ball of electricity, more or less depending on how you wish to visualise it. You won’t be able to apply much size or strength into it, but you can adjust its damage by a little bit. It’s only E tier until I see you getting used to those spells. Keep the tome with you at all costs when you need to use those spells. I will provide the other tiers once you have mastered the first level. Within the book, if you decide to read it rather than experiment and fail multiple times, the book contains instructions on runes, where they should be placed within the circle and what each symbol means.” Grima said in a lengthy explanation.

“This will come in handy in a future event, thank you. And here let me give you a book I have created in return.” I said as I pulled a copy of the book from my hammer space. “This book has knowledge on all the displaces that are out there so far. It will help you to find who to avoid and who to make friends with.” I explained handing the book to Grima, in which he took it in his long elegant tail.

“Every single one? This will certainly help out in my research to better understand the multiverse and their Displaced.” Grima said with a grin; revealing many rows of sharp teeth.

“Knowledge is power afterall.” DMG said while wearing some glasses.

“...Does she always do that?” Twili said as she gestured her hoove to DMG’s shenanigans.

“She sometimes acts like Pinkie Pie. Best not to question it.” I answered knowing DMG for a very very long time.

Both Grima and Twili nodded their heads in unison before Grima headed back into Twili’s mind. “If there is nothing else to discuss, all you need to do is speak the magic word [Warp] and tell me to return.” Twiligrima explanation.

“Will do thank you. Oh and when reading that book. Please take note of which displaces has bad blood with another displace.” I warned that some displaced people will start a war with another. “Other than that our contact is complete. Safe warp.” I said with a nod. With those words spoken, the runic circles appeared under Twili ad Grima as they vanished in a flash of light.

“Brother!” I heard my older sister Blaze shout out as I turned to my right. Where she jumped and gave me a big hug. “I missed you.” She added with tears of joy on her face as I hugged back.

“I missed you too. Little sister.” I said that last part with a knowing grin which made her puff her cheeks in annoyance as will let go.

“I might be shorter than you now. But I am still your older sister.” Blaze said, crossing her arms as the others run up to us. “So this is what you two have been up to after getting free?” She asked, eyeing our tower from top to bottom.

“Yes. This is going to be our home base for the time being while we soft out our revenge plan.” I said to them that this was better than staying in that old castle the Princess used to live in. Especially since it’s on top of a cave the Tree of Harmony is in.

“So what’s the plan? Do we go around their castle with me being awesome, while the rest of you teach those princesses a lesson?” Scout asked while having his bat out ready.

“We will be discussing the plan tomorrow. It has been a long day. And I believe that everyone here wants to get in a nice soft bed after being stoned for so long.” I said as everyone nodded in agreement.

“Come along then. I will show you where your rooms are.” DMG said while wearing a tour guide uniform as we headed into the tower for the night.

“She is more like Pinkie than before.” I heard Wendy mutter as I closed the door.

(Celestia P.O.V)
(Canterlot Castle, Throne room)

It has only been half an hour since I sent Twilight and her friends back to Ponyville. After Miss Rarity had a very long bath to get the smell out of her mane. And the effects of that damn spell had finally stopped.

Right now I am sitting on my throne still fuming about what happened early today. Not only did Twilight and friends have to defeat Discord. But those six other monsters had managed to escape from the city.
And to top it all off. Demon Mage had the nerve to summon an evil version of Twilight to mock me.

“Is the spell over sister?” Luna asked as she poked her head ,while wearing a gas mask, into the throne room. I nodded while pointing to the open windows. “Thank goodness.” Luna said as she removed the gas mask while coming into the room fully. “How are you feeling sister?” She asked me in concern for my well being, given what has happened today.

“Angry. I am that those six monsters have escaped from us and I don’t know where they are now.” I said as I walked to the open window ,while Luna followed, to look at the night sky as a worried look appeared on my face. “I am also worried about what they might do to our ponies now they are free.” I said while thinking about what those monsters have done to my ponies all those years ago. All the while Luna gave me a hug.

“Don’t worry sister. I have faith that your student and her friends will catch those beasts before anything bad happens.” Luna said, comforting me as I return the hug.

“I guess you are right Luna. It will hopefully all work out in the end. It’s not like it's going to get any worse.” I said to Luna with a small smile on my face.

(Meanwhile on the moon at the same time.)

On the surface of the moon stands a metallic figure that looks like a teenage human girl with pigtails. For thousands of years this figure stood there. Her eyes are dark and lifeless and moving at all.

That is until now when her eyes light up with the words. REBOOTING 22%


To be continued.

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long. Also the one with Grima that help me with chapter a little bit. Thank you.

R.I.P Kazuki Takahashi.
(The creator of Yu-Gi-Oh!)

1961 - 2022

Comments ( 18 )

The battle was pretty good.
Disappointed Spike(of the Equestria DM/DMG is in now) missed out on what happened.
Not like being frozen by Sword Of Revealing Light but being there for the encounter too instead of the girls making him miss out again.

Not really fond of Luna easily getting knocked out like that and looked weak..

On irl stuff, can't believe that Kazuki Takahashi is now gone..

11298686
I know. This month we have lost two legends.

11298686
Kazuki is gone, Abe is gone,and Akamatsu got elected. Honestly July 2022 is proving a crazy month for Japan.

I can't believe this story actually got updated. It's been...how long? I honestly thought it was abandoned.

11300338
I am a very very slow writer. It takes time for ideas to come to me.

11300368
Maybe it's time for some GREAT AND POWERFUL magic then? (Couldn't help myself with that reference.) But seriously, maybe a Trixie episode?

11414262
Don't know it was a long while ago.

This was a good story hope there'll be more chapters

11554802 It will. Right now I am doing an egg man chapter. I am a very slow writer after all.

11555421
I understand I'm kind of the same

Hey by the way if you ever want to do a crossover with my displaced fic let me know I'll be happy to do one

11298699
Yeah..

What about the other part of my comment?

Login or register to comment