• Published 3rd Jun 2015
  • 1,026 Views, 63 Comments

Tekkit Is Awesome(A Yogscast/MLP Crossover) - T1MBUK0N3



The Mane 6 plays Tekkit with Honeydew Inc.

  • ...
26
 63
 1,026

Introductions & Team-Ups

"Hey Lewis! Over here!" Simon yelled, waving his diamond axe over his head.

He was a dwarf of Stoneholm, sporting a bushy orange beard, a helmet, iron gloves and leggings, and a pair of shoes. He had a big metal "S" strapped onto his otherwise bare chest.

Simon was also quick to act and rarely thought things through. Which is the reason he was swinging his axe around like that, and why it slipped from his hand and nearly killed the man next to him.

"Ow!" Duncan yelled, as the axe grazed his cheek. "Watch it Simon!" Duncan looked like a mad scientist, with a white shirt, grey pants, and some goggles. He was usually calm, but certain things got on his bad side. Like Simon being "an absolute idiot", in his words.

Another man came running. He had brown hair, a mustache that linked to a short but thick beard and sideburns, and wore a brown jacket with a grey shirt. On his back was a diamond sword. His pants were brown and his boots black.

"What is it?" Lewis said, screeching to a halt. He was panting heavily, his hands on his knees.

"Check this out," Simon said. He side-stepped to reveal...

"Ponies?!" Lewis yelled, jumping back. Indeed, a group of ponies, six in all, lay snoozing behind Simon. One was lavender (unicorn), another white (unicorn), another orange (regular pony), another pink (regular pony), and two pegasi, one bright blue and one yellow.

"I checked the server logs, and they don't show up," Duncan explained. "They might be some sort of NPC... do we have Mine Little Pony installed?" he inquired, turning to Simon.

"Yeah, but our skins aren't compatible. Theirs must be," Simon answered. "Maybe they're using a hacking client, so we can't see their names?"

Suddenly, one of the ponies began to wake up...


"Unh..." Twilight muttered, lifting a hoof to her head.

"Hey, one of them's awake!" came a British-sounding voice.

"Huh??" Twilight said. "Who's the-AGH!" she yelled, jumping back. Standing in front of her were three humans. No big deal; she'd seen humans in books and stuff like that. But what surprised her was the fact that they were made from blocks.

"Um," said the shorter of the three, "why are you screaming?"

"Oh, sorry," Twilight muttered sheepishly. "I-I didn't see you at first."

"She looks... familiar..." muttered the aviator. "Wait! Are you Twilight Sparkle?"

Now that was odd. His voice was identical to an incompetent magician who'd shown up a while back... "Fumblemore?" Twilight guessed. "But... if that is you... why do you look so different?"

"That was a disguise," the aviator explained. "My real name is Duncan, LividCoffee on the internet. Good to see you again, Twilight."

"And... Xephos and Honeydew, wasn't it?" Twilight asked, now making connections.

"Yup!" the dwarf said cheerfully.

"Our actual names are Lewis & Simon," Lewis explained, "we just used those other names, because we didn't know if we could trust anyone."

Twilight nodded. That makes sense, she thought, they had no clue who we were, or if we could be trusted. Well, we know we can trust each other now, so... “I'm sorry about this,” she muttered. “I honestly don't know what happened. I was just running tests on some stuff you left behind, and...” She stopped talking. There was no need to continue explaining. If she hadn't gotten involved, none of the following events would've happened.

Just as Twilight stopped speaking, something snuck up behind Simon, aimed, and...

HONEYDEW WAS SHOT BY SKELETON!

The words flashed through everyone's minds for a few seconds. Tools, materials, and some kind of cookies went flying everywhere. There was a dead silence. The skeleton looked from Lewis, to Duncan, to Twilight. Duncan cocked a mining laser, Lewis pulled out a sapphire sword, and Twilight began to ready a magical blast.

The skeleton's last words were, "Oh crud."

Approximately five seconds later, all that remained of the skeleton was a scorch mark on the ground, some arrows, and...

“A bow!” Lewis exclaimed. “That's a really rare drop.”

Twilight picked it up using magic, and to her surprise, was able to use it expertly at once. She put an arrow in, aimed, and nailed a four-legged green creature right around the corner.

Lewis whistled. “Must have been enchanted. Even rarer.”

Suddenly, Simon appeared in front of them. “Wow, that could have gone better,” he muttered, slightly irritated. He went over to where he had died and picked everything up that he had dropped on death.

“Uh, what?” Twilight asked, confused. “I saw that thing shoot him! How is he still alive?!”

“I respawned, that's why,” Simon answered. “Death is never permanent here for anyone with human intelligence. Testificates are an exception, though,” he added.

“Testificates?” Twilight said.

“They inhabit villages,” Lewis answered. “They look kinda weird. Look, let's get your friends out of this cave before any more monsters show up.”

A round of agreements and a spawn later...

“Whoa,” Twilight said, in shock of the machinery. “This is so advanced...”

“Yup,” Simon said, a little too proudly. “And we're not even done with the factor-"

"That man outside," Twilight said, looking out the window. "Who is that?"

“Sjin”, Duncan growled. “I hate that guy.”

“Why?” Twilight asked, tilting her head in a befuddled manner.

“See this?" Duncan asked, waving his hand at the machinery, "This is part of the Tekkit mod, a multiplayer version of the Technic Pack. I played it before, with Sjin amongst others. Sjin tried to steal all my stuff, & we've been bitter enemies ever since."

Multiplayer? Twilight thought. "So, is this like a game?" she asked.

Lewis answered, "Yep. Not actually sure how you got in the game."

It was about that time that the other ponies started to stir.

“Oh, my stars...” the white unicorn moaned, raising a hoof to her head. “I feel absolutely dreadful...” Then she noticed Lewis.

“Rarity?” he asked. Rarity's response was a yelp and a backwards leap. Then she paused.

“...Xephos?” she asked, as recognition dawned. A nod. “How...” she began, then looked around. “Where are we, exactly?”

And on and on, as the other ponies awoke. After the introductions and explanations were done, Fluttershy (the yellow pegasus) raised a hoof.

“Um,” she said in a quiet voice, “What's Sips Co.?” Sips Co. had been mentioned during the explanations.

Duncan scowled. “They dig up and refine dirt for use as a building material. It's boring, but useful. Apparently.”

Rarity rolled her eyes. “Well that sounds foolish. There's dirt all around, and who in the world would want it in the first place?”

Another scowl. “I don't know. Sips is a strange man, and a pretty bad boss if the stories are to be believed.”

“Stories?” one of the normal ponies, Applejack, asked.

Duncan sat down on a nearby chest, a frown lingering on his face. “Some say that Sips doesn't allow any holidays, others say he hates technology. I don't know how Sips Co. is so successful if they avoid all of this.” At that last word, he waved a hand around the room, indicating all the machinery.

“All true,” Lewis piped in.

“So...” Twilight said, “what exactly are you trying to do that's got Sips Co. against you?”

At this, Simon beamed proudly. “I am the founder and CEO of Honeydew Enterprises, and our goal is to make the greatest jaffa cakes of all time and distribute them for affordable prices to the world!”

“...What's a jaffa cake?” Pinkie asked, clearly interested.

“It's a pastry covered in chocolate with a fruity gel filling,” Simon answered.

“How can I help?” Pinkie asked, a smile on her face.

“So why is there any conflict?” Twilight asked, interrupting to keep things sane.

“Well, we bought some land, but Sips. Co claims they did first,” Duncan explained. “Since we lost the paperwork, we can't check the dates, so for all intents and purposes, the land's not ours.” With that said, they went outside, leaving the ponies inside.

"Did y'all hear that?" Applejack asked.

Rainbow Dash nodded, "I think we got some demolition to do."

"Woah woah WOAH, everypony," Twilight said, "Let’s think this through, I mean corporate warfare is fine, but do we want this to turn into a full on battle? Really, guys?"

Rainbow Dash already had a block of TNT in her hooves. "Come on, Twilight, it’s pretty likely that land belongs to Honeydew Enterprises."

"But that doesn't make it right!" Twilight protested. "What if someone gets hurt, like us?! We don't know if we could respawn, and I'd rather not try and find out!"

Rarity had been digging in the chest to find several diamonds. "Oh, my stars!" she said, then she brought the diamonds out.

Twilight got an idea, "Hey, didn't they make diamond armor when we last saw them in Equestria?"


A few minutes later, the ponies were all wearing diamond armor. It had took a lot of trial-and-error, convincing Rarity. They covered the dirt shack in TNT.

"Alright, Dashie!" Pinkie yelled, "PULL THAT LEVER!"

With that said, Rainbow pulled the lever, causing the attached TNT block to flash.

"RUN!" she yelled.

They all ran away from the area, & the TNT blocks blew up the dirt shack. A few seconds later, SJIN BLEW UP flashed, followed by the immediate chain reaction taking place. Afterwards, all that remained was a crater and a now exposed nether portal floating in midair.