• Published 13th Nov 2011
  • 1,422 Views, 13 Comments

Something's up with SweetieBelle, - RainbowDash22222

  • ...
14
 13
 1,422

Chapter 2. Suspicion

"That was close! Phew! Good thing she went out of the room, I need to get Scootaloo and Apple Bloom's help before Rarity find's out!" Sweetie Belle ran out her sisters door and almost got to the door BUT.... Rarity stopped her almost... "Sweetie Belle! No running in the shop! And aren't you supposed to be getting my silk? Sweetie Belle! Come back! Oh, forget it. I'll just look for the silk my self then! Hmmph!" Rarity trotted into her room looking anxiously for the silk, meanwhile, Sweetie Belle was heading towards Sweet Apple Acres to get some advice from Apple Bloom, "Applejack!" "Huh? Whoa!" Sweetie Belle tumbled over Applejack, "AppleJack! I'm sorry! I'm looking for Apple Bloom! Do you know where she is?" Applejack got up, "Yeah, she's over there sittin' under the tree 'Readin' as she likes t' call it. Whatever it is." Applejack went about her business while Sweetie Belle ran over to Apple Bloom. "Apple Bloom! Apple Bloom! What..... are you doing?" "Huh, oh I'm doin' this fancy thing called readin' it's actually neat! Th-The- C-C-Cow- Wen-Went- T-To Th-The...." "Apple Bloom! I need your help! You know the Cutie Mark Crusaders outfits I said I was making," "Yeah, what about em?" "Well, I accidently used Rarity's special gold silk for a very important customer! And I don't know how to tell her, I need some help. Your honest Apple Bloom! What would you do?" "Well, I would explain t' Rarity what happened and I would confess what happened." Sweetie Belle just stood in silence, "Are you kidding me? That would be to hard to do! I'm gonna go get Scootaloo's advice!" Sweetie Belle took off for the park, Scootaloo's usual spot. "Ok, but remember my advice! Now, back to this fangled dealy called a book, An-And Th-The- C-Cow" To be continued....