• Published 27th May 2015
  • 235 Views, 0 Comments

Road To A New Life - TheColtDrawings



A young colt, Who's parents died in the equestrian war, he wasn't named or taught anything, always a blank flank, and bullied due to this and his only happy place was when he drew but he gets a letter from Princess Celestia and goes on an adventure

  • ...
 0
 235

Time To Make Friends

I sneaked into the house and luckily everyone was asleep so i opened the fridge and they had all sorts of pies which i ate all of...i guess i WAS hungry so i sat at the table and turned the lights on but I noticed two eyes in the shadows.

"H-hello?" I asked and the pony from the shadows jumped and pounced on me, it was the orange pony.

"What in the hay y' do'n here?" she asked and let go of me but leaned towards the table, probably getting ready to get a knife but again, i wouldn't mind dying so i just came out clear.

"Well I am an orphan and it's been forever since the last time i slept good and i was hungry and plus i had to walk here from Manhattan to ponyville and i'm already apart of the "Cutie Mark Crusaders"! so if your going to kill me, do it fast" I said and looked down and opened my arms but instead of a knife to the forehead i got a hug and for once in my life i felt accepted.

"I-I get is...Sugar cube....you finish your pies..." She said and walked into the wall-way and vanished into the darkness and i felt as if i was being loved...for the first time in my life.

"Maybe i should take Luna's advice..." I thought and finished my pie and waited until She orange mare came back but i got tired of waiting so i went in there but tripped over one of the un-nailed flooring's rolling into this room that had a view and bed so i rolled in the bed and felt as if someone else was there so i turned around...

It was Apple Bloom and i jumped out of the bed rolling as if i was in therapy and went out through the window and i could see the club house fro where i was and grabbed my cape and put it on "If i'm going to make some new friends....Better start here!" I said to myself and trotted to the town and it was like i was the only one awake.

"Hello?" I said but there was no reply so i just kept on walking observing everything and looked up to see it was going to be a stormy day until I saw a fast rainbow fly across the sky and before i knew it the hole sky was cleared but then that rainbow came coming towards me and knocking me on the ground.

"Who are you?!" A cyan pony said.

"I'm...C-Colt!" I shouted and she let go and smiled.

"Well i'm Rainbow Dash! i'm guessing your new here?" She said.

"How did you..." I said in confusion.

"Just got a thing for these things" Rainbow said and lifted me off the ground.

"H-hey!" I said squirming my hooves but she didn't move and before I knew it, i became one in the rainbow. We were going fast and then she flew me to this weird boutique area.

"That's Rarity's house! err... boutique" She said and levitated me back on the ground.

"See ya around!" Rainbow said and with that she flew away and for some reason i smiled and then i felt as if my mouth became possessed.

"See ya around to! Rainbow Dash!" I shouted not thinking that would ever come out of my mouth in a million years so i entered the boutique and saw a white pony with a purple curled mane.

"Hm? Who are you?" Rarity said.

"Rainbow Dash sent me here, i'm new to ponyville" I said.

"Well i'm guessing you've already met Sweetie Belle? She came darting in and grabbing one of her red capes from her room and i asked what happened but all she said was "No time,New crusader, New Friend!" Rarity said and i scooted back a little because from that alone i realized something...

I'm not alone anymore.