• Published 27th May 2015
  • 234 Views, 0 Comments

Road To A New Life - TheColtDrawings



A young colt, Who's parents died in the equestrian war, he wasn't named or taught anything, always a blank flank, and bullied due to this and his only happy place was when he drew but he gets a letter from Princess Celestia and goes on an adventure

  • ...
 0
 234

A Day In Manhattan

A normal day in Manhattan is happy, lively, colorful, but me, i'm everything opposite, you see my family died in the Equestrian War just 2 weeks after i was born and so therefore, no one to care for or to teach me i learned everything on my own.

But i'm not good at everything i do...and by i mean everything i mean literally EVERYTHING, i'm not good at most things, even walking i have trouble with sometimes, but you might be asking how did you even LEARN?

And well it took a lot of years watching ponies go by the window where i am and seeing what they do the same and separate that from what happens occasionally.

The next day.

"Ugh..." I yawned, it was the first day of school which means all hell breaks loose, okay, the negatives to my school-I'm the only colorless pony there, I always get whispers and looks, i'm the only one with no cutie mark in my entire school, and the teachers and Councillors are down right the devils.

Positives-I have my own seat at lunch that's a grey table much like my mane and a little sign that says "colt" and the table smells,has scratches,and some red marks which i assume is blood and that isn't really much of a positive so yeah, i meant when all hell breaks loose, and then....there's...him.

Bugs and scratch, two punks who say their in a motorcycle gang which is really only his little club which just has his friend and him in it so i take them lightly and normal.

While other praise them or he pops his hooves and stares at them, but me, i wouldn't mind dying so i don't know why they haven't done it yet.

"Hey, colt, nice to see you here isn't it?" bugs asked.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size" I grunt.

"Says the little pip squeak" Bugs insulted and i stand up to prove i'm a few inches taller than him and he takes a slight move back.

"Size doesn't matter worm" Bugs came back.

"Really?" I answer and smile, it's been a long time since I've smiled.

"Go on, hit me" Bugs insisted.

"Gladly" I whisper and tackle him only to see scratch jump on me but before he can get to me i buck him and try to choke bugs, his head red and eyes popping out and then scratch bucks me but it doesn't do much and i ignore it and i tighten my grip and now bugs' face is purple.

"THAT IS ENOUGH" a loud voice yelled across the room, it was principal cake and she was furious.

"I asked colt if he wanted to hang and said no and tried to choke me!" bugs shouted with an innocent voice and i got a mad look from principal cake and what else to be expected? expelled.

So i have to leave the school for a long time so i go to my one place where i can do anything myself and not get picked on or bothered and that it drawing so I enter my house and grabbed a half-broken pen and started to draw my sketch which was my 11th copy of what I wanted my whole life.

I like to draw me and two other ponies on a farm out in the middle of nowhere, i draw one pony pink and the other blue, they're my parents, i think however i was never able to get a good picture of my parents and if so don't remember.

But then my pen got moved by nothing, for the first time in my life.

"What was that?" I asked to see something glowing in the front of the door, a letter.

"Dear Colt, It has come to my sense that you are not living the best life so just between you and me i will let you leave Manhattan to discover who you truly are and learn a lesson that i want to tell you." I read and my heart skipped a beat and i got the biggest smile in my life, your right, it wasn't THAT big.

So i packed my stuff in a hobo bag which was a broken pen and a piece of glass that someone said "was a family photo before you were born" and at first i didn't believe it but then i realized it was my only opportunity to believe SOMETHING.

And with that i left Manhattan and smelled the new fresh are but then it hit me.

"Where am i going to go?" I asked myself.