• Published 10th May 2015
  • 17,432 Views, 299 Comments

Season Spike - Haoryu Changer



Spike and Twilight have an argument and Spike runs off. Meanwhile, Equestria is in danger, Celestia is aware of it, and contacts Twilight and her friends.

  • ...
44
 299
 17,432

PreviousChapters Next
A Missing Teal Dragon

Spike woke up with a stretch and a yawn. He scratched his head and looked around wearily, soon hopping off his bed to head to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After ten minutes, Spike walked out of the bathroom with a warm towel wrapped around him to dry himself off. He walked down the halls with his towel still wrapped around him, looking in each and every room for any signs of Twilight. None were found.

Spike shook his head in defeat as he realized Twilight didn't return yet. "Where are you Twi?"


Twilight opened her eyes while laying on the ground on her back to see the sunlight above, the shine of Celestia's sun made her shut them tight and look away. She looked to her left slowly with blurry sight to just see grass, but when she looked to her right she saw the blurry image of the same dragons as last night talking to one another.

She tried to pick herself up but found out that she was tied up with rope. Trying to use magic seemed impossible because that collar they put on her horn was stopping any magic from activating.

She was still a bit fuzzy with her sightings, and when she saw a hint of teal and pink scales she didn't believe it. But then she heard their conversation.

"I told you to wait! I was the one who was supposed to capture her!" Dim Sum said.

"You were taking too long in there!" Garble spat back. "And besides, your father doesn't know who captured her, we can lie. Simple as that."

"That's not the point! I don't want to just prove it to him, but to myself as well! And since you did the job instead of me, I still haven't proven anything!"

"Maybe your dad was right." One of the other dragons told.

Dim Sum snapped her head to his direction and glared with glowing pink eyes, even if it was color pink it looked menacing.

The blue and green scaled dragon visibly gulped and shivered. "U-uh... just saying." Some of the other dragons facepalmed.

Dim Sum took a couple of steps forward, the dragon replied by stepping backward in fear. The baby dragoness kept stalking forward as the bigger dragon kept walked backward.

It was until the taller dragon found himself against a cold hard rock blocking him from behind that he stopped, and as Dim Sum walked slowly towards him she reached out in the air and in sparkles of pink flame a long teal and pink staff matching her scales respectively appeared. Dim aimed the blue orbed head of it at the dragon, and soon pink flames escaped it and started to swirl around the frightened dragon fiercely.

As the other dragons struggled to see their companion in the midst of the flame in pink, Dim thrashed her staff in the air like she was swatting a fly, and in that moment the fire dispersed along with the dragon inside.

By now Twilight had a good sense of vision and was shocked to see what just happened.

Dim Sum turned around and glared at all the others. "Now does anyone else want to say anything? Or do I have to send you back to the kingdom?" She only gave a few seconds for any idiot to answer before she made her way towards Twilight, still with the staff in her claw.

A shadow grew on Twilight's form as she stared nervously at Dim Sum. She still couldn't use her magic if she wanted to, and she was surrounded by a dozen dragons possibly on Dim Sum's order. "D-Dim Sum..." She breathed out.

Dim kneeled beside Twilight and said, "Really sorry about this Twilight..." Her faced showed a hint of sorrow, but it quickly washed away and was replaced with determination. "But I have to do this." She stood up and gave some orders while Twilight laid there helplessly.


It was almost Eight O' Clock.

Spike rocked his feet back and forth on one of the kitchen chairs as he waited for something, anything, a single hint of Twilight or Dim Sum.

A first he thought it was just a "girls day." But they didn't leave a note or say goodbye or anything. He then went around Ponyville asking others if they saw either of the two, and he didn't find a single pony who knew. Is this some sort of surprise or joke? Another surprise party perhaps?

Whatever the case, Spike couldn't help but worry about his older sister and new slash only dragon friend. He decided he would go talk to someone about this. And someone who could know something.

After closing the library inside and locking the door, Spike put on his backpack and activated his wings in a cool, lime green flame. He then took off to none other than Canterlot to see one of his favorite princesses.


Spike soon arrived at Canterlot Castle, where he was greeted by many guards who all bowed. "Oh right, I'm a Prince now." Since he lived in Ponyville, Spike didn't get as much bowing towards him or being addressed formally. It didn't matter to him, though, he was kind of like Twilight where he didn't need too much respect most of the time.

"Can I talk to Princess Celestia?" Spike asked them.

"Of course. Come this way." One of the guards, presumably the leader, replied. They brought him up to one of the top floors near the throne room, and they found Celestia and her sister Luna walking through one of the halls.

"Spike!" Celestia shouted with happiness when she noticed the small dragon.

By now the guards were gone and were making their way back to their posts to mind their own business. Spike ran up to Celestia and Luna and hugged them both from their left and right forehooves. Celestia used her free right forehoof to rub Spike's back lovingly, noticing a warm smile coming from her sister to her left. "What are you doing here at this time?" She kindly asked.

"O-oh yeah!" Spike stepped back and gripped his claws into fists. "Twilight's gone missing!" He said as he looked up at her and Luna.

Worry grew on Celestia and Luna's face as they glanced at each other. "Explain," Celestia ordered.

"Okay so..." Spike scratched the back of his head. "This could be kind of my fault..."

"How so?" Luna raised an eyebrow.

"Well, you see, Twilight and I found this baby dragon, Dim Sum. She was-"

"Dim Sum?" Celestia put a hoof to her chin in thought.

"Do... you know her?"

"Indeed I do." She said as she still thought to herself.

"Who is she? Twilight and I found her bruised up outside of our castle! We took her in and when she woke up Twilight started to go into Crazy Mode for some reason so I knocked her out for a bit. Then this morning, she and Dim Sum disappeared."

Luna furrowed her brows while Celestia was still in thought. "Is this why you think it is your fault, Prince Spike?" Luna asked.

Spike nodded sadly. "I don't know for sure, but she couldn't defend herself from anything if she was still knocked out. I'm worried about her." He rubbed his right shoulder in shame.

"I think I know what might have happened," Celestia spoke up. "Spike. If I remember correctly Dim Sum is the daughter of the King of Dragons."

Spike was shocked, to say the least. What was the... Princess of dragons doing all the way over here?

Before Spike or Luna could respond Celestia continued. "You see, the King helped comfort me after... I was forced to banish Nightmare Moon to the moon."

Spike gasped while Luna stared in shock at her sister.

"I was surprised at first. But my sorrow and love for my sister covered all the shock and I accepted him as my tissues for tears. Occasionally we would get together and have a friendly chat or do something to get my mind off of Nightmare Moon. It wasn't long until he showed me two baby dragon eggs."

Spike stared at Celestia with a wide mouth as he pointed to himself as if he was asking a question. Celestia nodded in response. "He told me to take one and he would do the same. We would raise the dragons that hatched with love and care. I promised him and he promised me that we would fulfill our responsibilities while looking over our nations. He told me that these beings will show our bond to one another."

"Wow... I didn't know."

Celestia chuckled. "I didn't expect you to know Spike. But back to my story: About twenty-five years ago the King contacted me and said that his daughter was hatched. I quickly found him and congratulated him on his child. Of course, this child is named Dim Sum." She walked over to a nearby window and looked out at the night sky. "She was very much like you when you were very little. Hyper, happy, and innocent. But she had something that you didn't Spike."

"...W-what?"

"She wanted recognition."

"Huh?"

"She was just looked at as the King's precious and sweet daughter and nothing more. She wanted to be looked at as a proud mighty dragon just like her father, and she needed to prove her strength to do so." Celestia turned back to Spike. "That's where my assumption came in. I think she was the one to capture Twilight. She wants to deliver a powerful being to her father to prove her strength."

"But if her dad had you as a friend, isn't he non-hostile towards other ponies?"

"Well, he does deny access to any creature in his kingdom with the exception of me. But yes, if he found a pony he wouldn't be hostile."

"Doesn't Dim know that then?"

"The Dragon King must look Almighty and powerful. He must hide his softer emotions to maintain his position as leader of the dragons. Even if it's also from his own daughter."

"...Do you know where I'm from then?" Spike barely whispered out. Celestia heard him clearly.

"I'm afraid I don't Spike. Apologies."

Celestia walked up to the saddened Spike and laid a hoof on his shoulder. "The dragon kingdom is down south. I'm sure you could talk Dim Sum out of this and get Twilight back."

Spike gave a sad smile and nodded.

Celestia smiled warmly and gave a peck of a kiss on Spike's forehead.

Celestia and Luna watched Spike's figure flying in the night sky.

"I need to visit him soon Celly. How much has it been? Two-thousand years?"

"I'll be sure to make arrangements soon dear sister. But for now, let's leave his daughter to Spike."

PreviousChapters Next