• Published 8th May 2015
  • 1,521 Views, 44 Comments

New Fairy Tail - Marina Stars



An evil creature named Discord has over-thrown the king and queen of equestria and sepearted their 5 daughters. Nothing can stop him from victory. That is until he learns there is a sixth princess.

  • ...
10
 44
 1,521

Apples and Scales

Discord floated down the halls of the castle he had resided in for the past 6 years. Every once in a while he would change things up a bit like making the floor checker patterend of turning plants into carnivorous plants or switching the gravity or anything chaotic really.

"Chaos is such a wonderfull thing." Discord said as he admired some of his glorious chaos.

Just then a purple and green dragon came running p o the draconiquues "You highness!" he called out

"What spike?" Discord asked boardly while mostly paying attention to his chaos.

You know, spike had been a baby dragon when Discord had taken over all those tears ago. het was probably a pet to the oldest princess he had gotten rid of all those years ago. Discord decided not to get rid of him because, well it never hurts to have a few more servants aron the castle.

"I finished assigning all the work for the servants for the rest of the month." Spike told the chaotic king. Discord ad put spike in charge of assigning jobs to the servants. he normally did it surprisingly quickly considering how many servants there were.

"Well I obviously need to give you a tougher job" Discord grumbled under his breath.

Spike had heard that and pretended not to "Anyway, since I am done for the month I am going to take my week off."

Spike did that a lot, he was allowed to leave and do stuff after his job was finished. most of the time he would travel to places around Equestria.

"Whatever, just remember to come back at the beginning of the month." Discord said as he went back to his chaos.

"Great, see ya." Spike said as he ran out of the room.

Spike made his way out of the castle and through the streets of Canterlot all the way to the train station. When he got there he looked at the schedule to see when the next train would arrive and where it would be heading to.

The next train would arrive in about 5 to 10 minutes and it was heading to Ponyville.

"Well, I've never been there before." Spike happily said to himself. He pulled out some bits he had and took them to a ticket booth and gave them to the pony running it.

"One ticket to Ponyville please." He said. The pony took the bits and gave the young dragon the ticket.

"Thanks" he said as he walked to a bench to sit at till the train arrived.

In the little town of Ponyville at Sweet Apple Acers Apple Jack, Apple Bloom and Big Mac were working hard on the farm harvesting the apples in one section of the orchard.

In the past few years Apple Bloom, Big Mac and Granny Smith had become like family to the young earth pony. AJ had always helped with the harvests and chores.

Over the past few years she had helped Big Mac with the special Zap Apple harvests. One year Apple Jack had Received a had from Apple Bloom and AJ never took it off. every pony agreed that she looked better with it on.

The three ponies worked hard on their harvest and every now and then she stoped to wipe the sweat off her fore head.

"Man it is hot outside" AJ remarked

"Eyup" Big Mac said. In the time she had known him she had learned he never said much

After working a good portion of the day AJ, AB and Big Mac grabbed some of the barrels of apples to take into Ponyville to sell.

They walked al while under the blazing hot sun all the way to the market, where they set up a stand to sell some apples. They had a couple customers now and then but not many.

Spike was sitting on the train to Ponyville starting out the window. He could see part of the small town from the window. He could tell that the ride wouldn't be much longer from there probably only a few minutes or so.

Spike wondered what the small town would be like, If the ponies were nice, and stuff like that.

After a few minutes of starting out the window the train pulled into the station and every pony, and dragon, got off.

Spike got off and began to look around the small town. it looked like a nice place, there was a couple cotton candy clouds and upside don trees but those were everywhere in equestria and some places had loads more chaos than this place did..

Spike wandered a bit trying to find a hotel or inn or some place like that. He also needed to find some lunch.

The little dragon's stomach began to growl. He really needed something to eat. He looked around and caught sight of an apple cart! Most apples in Equestria had been changed by magic and tasted like all kinds of sweets. It was very rare to find normal apples.

When spike reached the cart he was greeted by a friendly voice with a slight country accent.

"Howdy there, what can ah do ya for?" A tan earth pony, with green eyes and a blonde mane tied into two pony tails and a stenson hat, asked the young dragon

"Oh, I just needed some apples" Spike told the mare. he looked at her and noticed they both had emerald green eyes. To him she was kind of... pretty.

"Sure how many apples would yall like?" She questioned bringing the dragon out of his thoughts.

"Oh, well 5 should be good for now." Spike said.

"Well then, that'll be 2 bits." The pony told him.

Spike pulled out a small pouch of bits and pulled two out placing them into the pony's hoof.

"Thanks sugar cube." The mare said as a young yellow filly with a red mane and pink bow tied in it, brought a sack of apples to the dragon. Man that filly was so adorable he could die!

"Thanks." Spike said as he began to leave.

"Wait," The mare said stopping him from leaving "I've never seen ya around here before, ah recon' yall are new"

"no, I'm just visiting this place." Spike replied

"Well then you are gonna need a place to stay aren't ya?" She asked

"Yah are there any hotels or inns or anything?" He asked

"No, not here" The filly with the red mane butted into the conversation.

"Why not?" Spike asked

"Well, there hasn't been need" The earth mare answered. "Not many ponies come here, but when they do they don't stay long."

"Oh, well, then I guess I wont have a place to stay" The Dragon said.

"Not nececarily" The mare replied "yah could always stay at our place in sweet apple acers" She said.

"Eyup." The red stallion with an orange mane nodded.

"Really?" Spike asked happily

"Why, of course you can" the little filly answered.

"Thanks!" he said excitedly. "I'm Spike by the way."

"Well spike, I am Apple Jack and my adoptive siblings are Apple bloom," She pointed to the filly "And Big Mac." She said pointing to the stallion.

"Well, its nice meeting all of you" He said

"Pleasure is all ours" AJ said. In truth she thought the little dragon was sort of adorable too bad he was only visiting not permanently staying

"After we are done selling most of these, we will show you sweet apple acers, and if you want to you can help us." AJ said.

Spike nodded and they began to work

Author's Note:

This took a little longer than planed. Hope you guys enjoy yhis so far. I hope there arent many errors.
Please comment I love seeing what you all have to say.
Till next time MS out!

:facehoof: :moustache: :heart: :ajsmug: ... :raritycry: :unsuresweetie: