• Published 8th May 2015
  • 1,521 Views, 44 Comments

New Fairy Tail - Marina Stars



An evil creature named Discord has over-thrown the king and queen of equestria and sepearted their 5 daughters. Nothing can stop him from victory. That is until he learns there is a sixth princess.

  • ...
10
 44
 1,521

Chaos and Crystals

Today wasn't as sunny as it had been for the past week so Fluttershy and Creative had to think of something to do, preferably indoors.

"What do you want to do today?" Fluttershy asked as both fillies looked outside.

"Oh why don't we go play in the chocolate milk rain" CC said excitedly.

Yah that's right Chocolate milk rain! You cant expect the master of chaos to rule Equestria with out causing even the slightest bit of chaos. Every once in a while there would be normal rain because the ponies needed water for plants and animals and bla bla bla. Discord may be evil but he isn't heartless. Plus giving them what they want every once and a while made it less likely for them to try and overthrow him.

"Wont we get sticky?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yah, but its a small price to pay to have fun. Plus we can always take baths afterwards." CC answered optimistically.

"I guess you're right" Fluttershy smiled. "Come on lets go!"

Both girls ran through the hall to the gardens and began to play in the yummy chocolate rain. One time while they played CC brought down a cotton candy cloud

Fluttershy couldn't do it 'cuz she was a very weak flier. CC was a few months older than her, more experienced, stronger, and from Cloudsdale requiring her to be able to fly.

They played as long as they could before going inside and getting cleaned up.

After getting all the chocolate rain and cotton candy out of their manes and coats they braided others manes and tails.

"Oh, that was so much fun!" Fluttershy smiled as she braided CC's mane while CC braided Fluttershy's.

"Totally!" CC agreed. "We should do that more often"

"Yah we should" Fluttershy agreed quietly.

When they were done braiding each others manes and tail that sat and talked together for a little while until it was time for them to have dinner.


In the Crystal Empire the purple alicorn who had come there five years ago sat on a balcony over-looking the Empire.

Twilight had tried as hard as she could to ember anything from her past. She had been completely unsuccessful.

After the first three years she gave up. She would never remember so she might as well get used to her new life. Over the years Cadence and Shining Armor had be come like he older brother and sister.

They took care of her, even if she wasn't a filly, they helped her in any way they could, and they were just do loving towards her.

They weren't the only ones though. Not long after she appeared she began to fall in lobe with the guard Flash Sentry. After a while she had eventually confessed to him and discovered h felt the se way. They then began going on dates and he eventually proposed. They had gotten married about a year ago and are always by each others sides, well almost always.

He had a lot of work to do as a guard and she had royal duties as a princess. Cadence and Shining Armor had let her do some things so that they weren't as busy as before. Twilight had offered to take up some of the responsibilities

As she had told Cadence and Shining Armor many times 'might as well do something while I am here'

Right now she had a break and Flash was working so she was left to think to herself.

Every now in then she would wonder if she had a family before. She probably did but did they lover and care for her? Did she love them? Had she erased her memory, or had somepony else done it? She knew none of the answers, she knew nothing.

Twilight had searched every book in the whole crystal empire but she had found nothing that could help her remember. No spell to bring her memory back.

What if there were other ponies who had loved her and missed her dearly for the past five years but didn't know where she was, or how to find her.

So many thoughts ran through her head. The possibilities were endless. Who knows what happened to her.

A single tear ran down her cheek as she continued to think about who she really was.

Somepony put a hoof on her shoulder bringing her out of her thoughts. She looked at the orange Pegasus behind her.

"You okay Twily?" He asked with a look of concern

"Yah I'm fine." Twilight half whispered

"You sure about that?" He pressed on

"Yah, I was just thinking." She said as she stood up and began to go back into the castle

"Were you thinking about..." He didn't need to continue. She knew what he was going to say

"Yah, I was." Twilight answered

"I know you want to know, but maybe you should let it go. Stop worrying about the past and live in the present." Flash said as he put an arm over her shoulder.

"I know I should" Twilight sighed as she leaned into him "But I cant help but think about it."

"I know, and I promise that I will do whatever I can to help you remember" Flash comforted her.

"Thanks." Twilight said as she kissed his cheek. Flash turned to her and kissed her full on the lips.

"Come on, we should get some dinner." Flash said after they finished their kiss.

"Its already dinner time?" Twilight asked in surprise. Flash nodded, the past few days had been going by so fast for Twilight.

The two of them made their way to the dining room and got their dinner.


That night as they were sleeping, in the room Cadence and Shining armor had given them a year ago, a dark alicorn flew just outside the window.

"I hope this works." She whispered to herself as her horn began to glow.


Twilight was in a colorful garden that was somewhat familiar. She saw a younger version of herself running and chasing a filly that somehow seemed familiar. She was a pink earth pony with a fluffy pink mane

"Who in the wide world of Equestria is that?" Twilight asked herself

"Cant catch me!" The filly taunted as she ran into a bush. The younger Twilight dove in after her but the filly wasn't there.

The older Twilight slowly followed "This is strange" She a said to herself

"Where'd you go?" Younger Twilight muttered as she looked around.

"She isn't here" A voice over head said. Both Twilights looked up and saw another pony. This one also seemed familiar. She was a cyan Pegasus with a rainbow mane.

"She isn't here? Oh well I guess I'll just have to..." The younger Twilight began but stopped as the flew up as fast as she could. The rainbow maned Pegasus zoomed away in an instant and ducked out of sight. The younger twilight groaned slightly before she looked down.

She saw orange earth pony with a straw colored mane. To the real Twilight she also seemed familiar.

"Who are these ponies? Did I know them?" She asked herself again as she continued to watch

"I've got you now" The younger Twilight said as she chased the other earth pony who was really fast.

That pony also ducked out of sight. The younger twilight almost followed her but before she did she saw a bush near her move slightly. She teleported behind it and caught a white unicorn filly with a curly purple mane.

"Got cha'" She exclaimed causing the little filly to squeal "Your it!" Young Twilight said before teleporting away.

Instantly the scene changed and Twilight saw the same four ponies and a slightly older younger version of herself, huddled together in the rain, a mysterious figure standing in front of them.

There was a flash of lightning and the pink one was gone another flash and the white unicorn was gone. Another flash an the Pegasus and earth pony were gone leaving twilight alone a final flash and the younger version of herself was gone.


Twilight then woke up with a start.

"What in the wide world of Equestria was that?" She asked herself

"What was what?" A tire flash asked her

"Nothing it was just a dream" Twilight awnsered.

"You sure?" He asked.

Twiligh nodded "Yah. We should go back to sleep"

"Okay" He said as he laid down. Flash had a feeling it wasn't just a dream but he didn't want to force her to tell him. So they should just get back to sleep. Twilight would tell him when she was ready.

Twilight then laid down and wrapped her hooves around Flash and soon both were asleep.

Author's Note:

This took forever with my phone being the stupid device that it is. It topk forever to type this.
Well I hope everyone enjoyed. Please leave a review amd see you in the next chapter :twilightsmile: