• Published 3rd May 2015
  • 454 Views, 3 Comments

We've Turned into Fillies?! -The Adventures of Midnight Shine and Sonny Skies - SonnySkies



Two ponies visit Ponyville but quickly find themselves turned into fillies! What's worse is one of those ponies was a colt and struggles to cope with this new aspect on life.

  • ...
 3
 454

Sonny! You Went From Colt to Filly!

It was a bright sunny day in Ponyville and the Friendship castle shone bright in the sunlight. At the train station came a train rolling into the station, gears screeching as it came to a slow stop. One mare unicorn with a blue green coat and a dark purple mane, and her cutie mark was a six pointed star with white wings had come out and a pegasus colt with a snow white coat and a light blueish mane came out of the train, and his cutie mark was a camera film with a pony running in each frame. They were visiting Ponyville because they had heard of the EverFree Forest, and they wanted to go a see if the EverFree actually existed.

"Hey Sonny Skies, I got my saddle bag. Did you get yours? Oh! And don’t forget your camera." the unicorn mare added as she levitated her bag with her dark blue magic.

"Uh… Oh yep, I got my saddle and my camera Midnight" Sonny replied as he put his saddle bag on his back and tightened his bag too, but with his teeth. “Man this thing is really heavy!” Sonny worded through clenched teeth.

“Aww shut up Sonny, you don’t see me complaining.”Sonny glared at Midnight.

‘Cause you’re levitating your stuff’ Sonny thought, but his thoughts were interrupted when a magical aura surrounded his saddles and eased the heaviness with the magic energy lifting the saddles up enough to feel comfortable. Sonny then looked over to Midnight who was holding it for him with a smile on her face and blushed feeling bad.

“How could I think of my friend like that?” Sonny lamented “Thanks Midnight.”

“Don’t sweat it, at least now we know who’s the stronger pony.” Midnight teased as she trotted ahead.

“Oh yeah.” Sonny thought as he tried to catch up.


“ Also, I wanted to try a new spell. Its a spell that will make things feel weightless. It'll make It soooo light, it’s like carrying a feather!” Midnight smiled and her horn started to glow a dark blue as she casted the spell on Sonny’s saddle bag.

“Thanks Midnight, It feels a lot better now” Sonny said.

“Your welcome. I guess you're lucky to have a unicorn friend at your disposal.” Midnight stated proudly as she nudged his side.

The two friends trotted away from the train station. They walked by a burn Sut hole, Sonny walked up to a burnt area where the Golden Oaks was.

" Hey, wasn't the Golden Oaks library supposed to here?" Sonny asked as he took a couple of nice pics.
Sonny didn't hear a response.

"So… let’s hear it book worm" Sonny Skies added to humor her as he took one last picture.

Midnight rolled her eyes and smiled. "Well, your book wormish friend says, yes. The Golden Oaks Library used to be here, but I heard the only thing left was the stump. I guess it was removed." Midnight answered Sonny Sky. She rubbed her chin with her right hoof.

All of a sudden they heard a scream from the castle.

"AH! PINKIE YOU BROKE MY CONCENTRATION! I could have hit you." The lavender princess yelled.

Just then a magenta beam came through the window of the friendship castle and Struck Midnight Shine and Sonny Sky.
----------
"Oops! Sorry Twilight" Pinkie apologized.

" Its okay you didn't know, but i was trying to cast an age reverse spell on this squirrel by regressing it back to its prime state, but hopefully it didn't hit any pony" Twilight said as she picked up the book about casting age spells.

She flipped through the part where she left off. Pinkie Jumped next to Twilight Sparkle and scan through the pages with her. Just then Pinkie Pie broke the silence and asked a question, " So...what if it did hit somepony, what would have happened?"

" Well...it says in here that if the spell is not charged long enough it might not work properly. I experimented on a female squirrel so... If casted on a pony like a colt, he would become a filly instead of a young colt or if casted on a mare, she would turn into a filly. Since I was experimenting with a female squirrel, it doesn't change the mare’s gender. Also, if it is charged long or not long enough they would still black out from the changes. Oh and there's more once it's casted on a pony, their magic would be deactivated for one hour and if the spell last too long their cutie marks would… oh my gosh, disappear!" Twilight answered Pinkie Pie's question.

Pinkie’s eyes grew to to size of dinner plates and quickly ran out the castle in a pink blur. Twilight just shrugged and continued to read. She noticed that there was a big ink splotch“ Well that’s Strange. The reverse spell is completely smudged.” Twilight Sparkle then closed the book. ‘Maybe I might find another copy at the Castle of the Two Sisters’ Twilight thought as she walked up to her Castle balcony. She took a big whiff of the nice breeze and Twilight opened her impressive wingspan and took off into the morning sky.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They were enveloped in a white sphere and there was a loud swishing sound, it felt like they were being torn apart like a boring newspaper and being put back together. Then all went black. Sonny and Midnight both opened their eyes and looked around. Everything seemed a lot bigger then remembered then when they saw each other they realized they were turned into fillies. "What happened?" Midnight heard her voice. " what the. I'm a filly? And you're a.. Midnight was going to say that Sonny turned into a young colt but then her eyes widened when she saw Sonny. He wasn't a young colt, no. He was a filly! What the hay was...." Sonny bit his tongue when he heard a squeakish voice leave his mouth and looked over to Midnight for help in what was going on but midnight was just laughing. "What?" Sonny asked confused. It took a while but Midnight finally caught her breath and said, "Sonny, Sonny, this might sound funny but, you're a filly!" Sonny cocked his head to the side questioningly. "You mean colt?" Midnight shook her head."No." Midnight just kept on laughing because Sonny started screaming like a filly and he had a squeaky voice compared to his geeky some what manly voice.

The laughing and the panicking stopped soon, when they started to feel dizzy and everything started to get darker, and darker and soon both of them blacked out. They fell to the dirt ground unconscious.

Author's Note:

Well that's all for now guys. This story was a collab between me and Twilight Shine, we both worked really hard on this, so please don't hate. Also visit her page to find this story too. Till next time seeya!

Comments ( 3 )

Also don't forget to like and don't just put thumbs down give us a reason whats wrong with the story or why and we will fix it.

Very interesting... Ah thought you two are both teenagers...

So it seems like you two are visiting Ponyville. And you don't know that the Everfree exist? ... Interesting...

So now comes the end of the first chapter, I wish Twilight Shine luck in writing the second chapter. I will be expecting an exciting adventure of how you two finally overcome the odds and come to an happy ending!

Cheers!

6068128 awe we will soon still working on it.

Login or register to comment