• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 3,134 Views, 32 Comments

MLP / Gundam AGE - AGE of Infinity - GundamBrony



A young stallion stumble upon, what his parent left him, a device of a legendary family from another world and a secret of three powerful messiahs...........now mark a new chapter of The Legend of AGE...........

  • ...
15
 32
 3,134

Episode 9 - Blade of Bushido

(Ponyville, set 6 weeks in The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone)

Cosmo placed his AGE Device onto his AGE Builder as the machine begin to hummed, scanning the data from the device with the screen showing new parts. Cosmo sighed as his thought came into his mind. Just last week night, he got the chance to experience The Grand Galloping Gala with his friends. It was a hearfelt feeling that he did when Derpy came with him but after having a dance with Twilight, he starting to felt his heart beating crazy. He can't understand why though as some point he apologize to Derpy for seeing him dancing with Twilight, she forgive him saying that as long as she got to experience it then she's okay as well as she introduce to her best friend, Doctor Hooves. He also made some amends with Discord after letting go of his hatred to him for what he did in the past as the spirit of chaos said that it's fine as there somepony still hold little hatred to him but will give in time to let go. His mind recalled to a special thing that Twilight did....

Flashback

(Ponyville, set in Party Crasher/Make new friends, but keep Discord)

Once the train stop at Ponyville, all of Cosmo's friends said their goodbye as they headed back to their homes.

Cosmo approach Derpy and Doctor Hooves who about to head back to their homes.

"Thanks, Derpy for coming to the Grand Galloping Gala. It was a fun experience."

Derpy blushed red and turned her head shyly "Oh, you're welcome Cosmo but it was you who I should be thankful for you."

"What do you mean?" Cosmo asked.

"You see, I want to go to the Grand Galloping Gala but only problem is that I need to take care of my child. And even with Doctor's help to look after, I tried to have fun in there but most ponies often see me as weird because......." Derpy trailed off as Cosmo guessed what's she feeling due to the fact her eyes begin to water.

"Derpy you're special. Don't let anypony change you nor tell you who you are." Cosmo said as Derpy widened her eyes upon his word.

"You really mean it?"

Cosmo nodded as she smile while having tears dripping on her eyes as she hugged him which he accepted.

"Thanks Cosmo, for being my best friend." After a few moments, both said their goodbyes as they headed to their home.

He turned around as he saw Twilight heading back home by herself with Spike on her back, sleeping. Feeling butterflies around his stomach and also an unknown feeling, he came to her.

"Twilight."

She turned and saw Cosmo walking towards her.

"Oh, Cosmo, should you head back home to sleep?"

"I could ask you the same thing, with Spike on your back sleeping." Cosmo replied "Do you want me to walk you back home?"

Twilight turned her head away, shyly "It's okay, I can handle it, you don't need to do this."

"I know, but I want to." he raised his hoof as her cheek blushed red, then smile as she grasp her hoof and both walked towards Twilight's castle.

"So, what do you think of the Gala?" Twilight asked

"To be honest, it was an incredible experience." Cosmo said "It reminded me more of my parent's own gala that they often planned on after every end of the month or year but much lively with you and your friends."

"Even though that Discord and the Smooze made it.........."

"'Unique?'" Cosmo finished her sentence as she nodded.

"By the way, Spike told me about the reason you're grudge against Discord." Twilight said as he lower his head.

"Oh, that."

"I understand that feeling. I was too uncertain of him when he betrayed us to Lord Tierk, but after seeing how he changed because of Fluttershy, I willing to give it a benefit of a doubt and starting trusting him......sort of."

"For me, it was because of him, I was in hiding along with other students at the Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. Auntie Luna placed me there when she called with you, Auntie Celestia, Princess Cadance, and you." Cosmo explained.

"I see."

Cosmo looked down "After Lord Tierk is resealed back into Tartarus, we finally resume back to our lives but for me and some, we're still untrusting of him after what he did."

"So what made you give him another chance?" Twilight asked.

"I-I thought up deeply after I went to get fresh air." Cosmo said.

Twilight nodded as she gave a small smile "By the way thanks."

"For what?"

"For coming to the Grand Galloping Gala." she gave a small blush "It was memorable."

Cosmo blushed as he gave a chuckled "Especially the dance we did?"

Twilight giggled "Yeah, that was amazing."

"Speaking of which, I got more friendship lessons prepared for you tomorrow, so I hope you get some sleep."

"Consider that you got a huge stacks of friendship lesson, I will." Cosmo laughed as Twilight joined too.

"By the way, I love the necklace you gave me." Twilight said as she showed the Cosmic Shards "Thanks."

"You're welcome, Princess Luna found the rest of it after she adopted me when she came to my old home. I thought of doing something to make it for you."

"But why me? Why not Derpy?" she asked

"Well, I don't know, but I guessed it's because I feel more connected to you not because of you being the princess, element of harmony, or as my teacher, but something else. Something that's deep within my memories."

"What is it?" Twilight asked

Before Cosmo can explained, he glance and gave sighed " Oh, we're here."

Twilight looked as they are at the front of her castle "Oh, that was.....fast....." she gave a sadden look on the ground but change to her gentle smile.

As Twilight walked up the stairs, both blushed at each other as both unable to say something either romantic or a friendship stuff.

"So, I guess I'll be seeing you soon tomorrow then." Cosmo rubbed his head.

"Yeah, thanks for walking me back home or rather" she turned to Spike, still sleeping "us".

"All right, goodnight, Twilight."

"Good night." she about to walk up the stairs but stopped as she rushed to him, gave a quick kiss on the cheek, making his light green coat burning in red before returning inside, leaving him stiff as a statue.

"Thank you, Cosmo." she gave a nuzzle before heading back home, leaving the stiffed stallion frozen upon what she did.

(End Flashback)

Cosmo still rubbed his cheek, the spot where Twilight kissed him. Despite being washed, the feeling of the kiss burning his cheek upon the thought as his heart still beating crazy than normal. Could he fallen in love with Twilight?

His train of thought was shaken off as a noise was heard as his AGE Builder finished scanning then open up revealing another set of armors. It was similar to the AGE 1 Spallow design but clad in dark blue armor design to that of a samurai. From the legs, it was bulky yet slim design with a samurai design to it as to the end of the feet, have streamed yet bulky design as the front skirt was shorten similar to the Spallow only with a clip on the left side. On the shoulder, it have the samurai designs with builds much like the AGE 1 Razor as for the arms an circular shaped was placed on the bottom.

"Sweet!" Cosmo glanced at his newest armor in amazement. "Another AGE armor is complete!"

He set them aside as he type something in the computer when Haro called him "Cosmo, Cosmo!"

"What is it, Haro?" he asked.

"Cutie mark glowing! Cutie mark glowing!" his robot companion point to his mark that is shone as he glanced at it, he guessed what it means.

"Guess the map is calling me." he set his stuff down as he levitate his AGE Device and put it on his neck.

"Haro, see if you can put the new armor into the Gundam while I'm gone, okay?"

"Roger, Roger!" Haro said.

With a smile, he headed out of his basement, lock it in, and headed out of his home, locking the front door and headed to the castle.

Opening :


At the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom, Cosmo got there when Pinkie kept hopping and Rainbow who just laid down on the throne when Twilight came in. As the map materialized, only his, Rainbow's, and Pinkie's spinning around a location which Twilight is excited at this location.

"This is so exciting. The map is summoning you to Griffonstone, the very heart of the Griffon Kingdom!" the Princess of Friendship levitate a book.

"Isn't that the 'Bygone of Griffon Greatness' books cause I read this books back at Canterlot before I moved here." Cosmo said as Twilight nodded.

"Glad that you're taking interested into history."

"Well, I know to have a good mind in historical events happened in Equestria back at Canterlot." Cosmo said. "Ponies tend to ask me for help in history."

"Anyway, I don't know if either of you, save for Cosmo, read 'Bygone of Griffon Greatness' , but Griffon known to be-"

"Rude, insensitive bullies?" Rainbow spat it which Cosmo and Twilight turned to her.

"You mean Glida?" Twilight asked.

"Glida?" Cosmo asked "You mean that griffon that you girls once told me about that bullied Fluttershy and Pinkie when she visit Ponyville?"

"The one and the same." Rainbow said. "When she came to Ponyville, she was a total jerk to all my friends, especially Pinkie Pie!"

"She was a bit party pooper." Pinkie said as Rainbow nodded.

"So, maybe Glida was little bit rude. You still get to go to Griffonstone, and according to this book, it has a rich, fascinating history like Cosmo said." Twilight said as she narrating a history "In ancient times, griffons were known to be greedy as dragons, always hoarding their bits and other treasure. But all that changed when King Grover found the mysterious Idol of Boreas. Legend says the Idol of Boreas was made from dust of golden sunsets, blown across by the northern wind. Possessing the Idol of Boreas filled the griffon with pride. It's said that one great treasure is responsible for turning Griffonstone into the majestic kingdom of all land."

"Right, and because of this, the Idol of Boreas was kept into King Grover's castle along with a ceremony tradition that celebrate the discovering of the treasure." Cosmo added.

"Yep! Glad I'm not the only one who know interesting in griffons." Twilight said as Cosmo blush a bit.

"And why you two care for griffons anyway?" Rainbow asked.

"It was Glida's visit that made me curious." Twilight said. "So I picked up 'Bygone Griffons of Greatness' and I've been hooked ever since!"

"As for me, my parents have that book when I was young. They told that at some point, one of my ancestor, Chrono Bringer, often visit the Griffonstone to learn more about them." Cosmo explained.

"Oh, just like Stardust Bringer that you mention when you came to Appleloosa." Pinkie said as Cosmo nodded.

"And now........" Twilight glanced at the map with a sigh "Now you three can get to see Griffonstone with your very eyes."

"Guess it's just me, Pinkie, and Rainbow......." Cosmo felt sadden that Twilight isn't coming since the map didn't summon her as she notice at his tone.

"Hey, you can totally take my place if you want." Rainbow yawned "I still got a nap to finish."

"Rainbow, I don't think that somepony would taking up your place. Beside, the others are busy at the moments." Cosmo said as Rainbow groaned while rolling her eyes.

"Why don't you come with us? You are the Princess of Friendship." Pinkie asked.

"No, no, if the map wanted me to go to the coolest kingdom in all of Equestria and tour the palace and see the idol that unites the entire species, which would be super amazing, I'm sure I would said so." Twilight pauses upon seeing the map as Cosmo guessed what she's feeling then she make the map disappeared. "You three can handle whatever the issue is just fine. I'll stay here and do important princessy things. I guess." She laid her head feeling unhappy.

"Well then, come on, Dashie! We're going to Griffonstone!" Pinkie said as Rainbow sighed.

"All right."

"That's the spirit!" Pinkie blow a party noise as the two headed out as Cosmo walking slowly and glanced back at Twilight feeling sad.

"I wish you can come, Twilight. I felt like things would be different without you."

"Cosmo, I understand how you're feeling but I'll be fine. Beside, you said it yourself, the map called you, Pinkie, and Rainbow for a reason so it's clear that you three can handle things." Twilight reassure him as he sighed.

"Okay, but just in case, I'll bring something for you." Cosmo said as Twilight giggled.

"Here, Cosmo." she levitate a saddlebag to him "Just in case you, Rainbow, and Pinkie need to know when you get there."

"Cosmo! Hurry up!" Rainbow's voice was heard as Cosmo exit out the castle.


As the Friendship Train traveling to the parts of Equestria to Griffonstone, Cosmo glance at the window as he sighed a bit and turn to see Pinkie sitting next to him while Rainbow reading a book that Twilight made for them. He gaze at his AGE Device as his mind begin to drift as his mind recalled to the event happened after the Grand Galloping Gala.

Flashback

(Ponyville, set 3 days after Make New Friends, but Keep Discord)

While finish repairing all 3 broken carriages at the backyard, Cosmo spotted Applejack coming towards him as he set his tools down.

"Hey Applejack. What's going on?"

"Well, m'ah Apple carriage is broken after an accident that m'ah brother did on the farm. Being old as long as the Apple family have been." Applejack said.

"Say no more. I'll get it fix." Cosmo said.

As he begin fixing the bottom of the carriage, he pulled out and said to her "Seems like the bottom is starting to rotten away. I'm going need to get some wood of that type to get it fix."

"All right, mine if I tag along?" Applejack asked as he nodded as they walking towards a wood shop.

"So, still little sore about Discord?" the farm pony asked as he shook his head.

"Not really. After seeing how honest he is, I'll willing to give him the benefit of a doubt....sort of." Cosmo replied.

"Yeah, I get what you mean. Some of us are still uncertain of him but overtime we trusting him now."

"Yeah."

"So is it true that there's another Changeling army coming towards Canterlot Castle?" Applejack asked as he nodded.

"Yeah, I had to defend it from them. Can't let it ruin chance to make it the best night."

"I know that feeling, Cosmo. M'ah friends and I tried to make our first gala the best night but what we envision didn't go as we thought we did."

"Really? How bad?"

"We don't want to talk about it." Applejack deadpanned as Cosmo chuckled.

"Anyway, how did you know about the Changeling army?"

"Well some of the Royal Guards came in after you vanished somewhere along with Shining Armor explaining to us."

"Who's Shining Armor?" Cosmo asked as Applejack stopped.

"Oh right, Twilight forgot to mention to you. You see, Shining Armor is the Captain of the Royal Guards and also Twilight's big brother."

"Wait, what?!" Cosmo shocked at this info. His knowledge trace back to the purple armored stallion, symbolizing the Captain of the Royal Guard that ordered him to be arrested when he donned his Gundam AGE 4 Normal armor.

"Something on your mind, Cosmo?" Applejack snapped him out of his mind as Cosmo explained to her what happened.

After that, Applejack was surprised to hear that.

"Gosh, I never knew that Shining Armor was trying to arrest you even though you save Canterlot."

"Well, because of Auntie Celestia and Auntie Luna keeping my secret from everypony, the Royal Guards assume me as a vigilante."

"So what now? Unless you going to reveal your secret to them, how you're going to dodge them from arresting you?"

"Just do what I always do. Finish my fight and disappeared before they can reach me."

End Flashback

Cosmo's mind snapped out of his memory lane as Pinkie asked "Whatcha reading, Rainbow?"

Rainbow sighed "Twilight literally wrote a book on what we need to do in Griffonstone."

"You mean like a guide on how to figure out what problems we're supposed to fix?" Pinkie said while getting candy from the cart.

"And then some. It's like Twilight herself in book form." she then imitating Twilight along with her mane " 'Always carrying plenty of bits. The griffons are sure to help you as long as you share the wealth.' "

She closed the book as Cosmo groaned "Please don't imitating her like that........"

"Okay, okay, you don't want me to make fun of your marefriend." Rainbow teased as Cosmo's cheek turned red.

"W-what?! N-no, that's not-" the white unicorn stuttered.

"I know that look, Cosmy! That means that you have special feelings for her!" Pinkie pointed as his face turned beet red.

Cosmo lower his head in sighed "Let's just switch the subject, okay?! As long as we don't go overspending the bits, then we should be........"

Both ponies glance at Pinkie who paying lots of bits on the cart for the load of treats.

".......fine."

Both glare at her as the party pony swallow her treat.

"Uh, can I borrow some bits?"

Both of them rolled their eyes along with hoof face with Cosmo sighed in annoyance. As the train stopped as the three ponies exited out into a rickety like train stop. Cosmo and Rainbow tighten the rope of their saddle bags as Pinkie putting stuff into them as both having a unhappy expression before looking up into the mountain and saw the kingdom on top. From hours, Cosmo and Rainbow walking while Pinkie hopping at some point they see the party pony hopping onto a one stepped pillar. They continue traveling through the bridge as all three of them jump to another ledge. After walking a bit, both of them were tired as Pinkie point to the kingdom which takes another hour to get there. Both of them having a shocked expression as Pinkie reassure them which both smile but once she proceed through, both having an serious expression. At some point, Cosmo decide to carried Rainbow's stuff which he grunted while walking until they finally reached to the entrance of the kingdom.

Cosmo grunted while panted heavily due to the heavy load of their saddlebags as he collapse into the ground.

"We........finally.......made it........" Cosmo wheeze a bit as he levitate a water bottle and drinking it.

"Here Cosmo." Rainbow got her saddlebags out of his back "Thanks for carrying for me." Cosmo nodded to her.

"Aw, Twilight should come along!" Pinkie said as Rainbow looked shocked at the sight "Then she could see first-hoof that Griffonstone is....."

Pinkie glanced as she had the same expression. Cosmo got up as he too have the same expression upon seeing the sight of Griffonstone : everywhere from the town, the house were ransacked and broken, the floor were a huge mess and the castle seem abandoned. The griffons just doing their daily life despite the town is in a written state.

".....a total dump!" Pinkie commented.


As Cosmo, Pinkie, and Rainbow walking in Griffonstone, the Lineage of the Bringer family was shocked to see the written state the town is in. From left to right, he see a griffon trying to land on a branch but it broke down along with a house and two more playing a board game next to a broken house. All around he see a griffon bumping each other which they pushed them out of the way. He was glad that Twilight isn't here to see this otherwise, he can't imagine what reaction she display upon seeing this wasteland. Just what happen to the once majestic peaceful kingdom? Did the Changeling invade this place? No, Changeling mostly hunt pony's emotion and love so a griffon's emotion wouldn't be part of their diet. What about Tierk? Can't be, he only after Equestria Magic so he wouldn't waste time coming to this place. Hopefully that when he get to the castle, he can ask King Grover about it that is if he's alive or not.

"Ugh, maybe the map should called Rarity instead of the map." Rainbow said.

"Well I'm glad that the map didn't call her otherwise if she see this, well you get the idea." Cosmo said as his mind imagine of her fainted upon one glance at this place and who knows what in Equestria what the fashionista would do next.

Rainbow nodded imagine the same thing as him and shivered "Yeah good point."

"Still this is the right place right?" Cosmo looking around the area.

Pinkie spotted a griffon walking by them "Excuse me, sir?" she got on his face "This is Griffonstone, right?"

But the griffon place his claw and moved her to another spot before leaving.

"Well, that wasn't nice." Pinkie commented.

"See? These griffons are exactly what I thought they'd be." Rainbow said.

"Still, there must be a reason why the griffons are acting this way." Cosmo wondered.

"Maybe we should find the palace so we can ask the king what's going on?" Pinkie said.

"We don't have a king, losers." a rude tomboyish voice was heard as they turned and a female griffon appeared which Rainbow glare at her.

"Hello, Glida."

"Dash."

"Pinkie!" she said as Cosmo looked at her oddly.

"What are you doing here?" Rainbow asked venomously.

"Uh, I'm a griffon? What's your excuse, dweebs?" Gilda spat at them.

"Hey! These 'dweebs' are here to help Griffonstone!" Pinkie said.

"Help it what?" Gilda asked.

"Well......we're not really sure! But it involves a map and our cutie marks and a problem and-"

Glida walking away from her "Bored now!"

However she glanced at Cosmo who looked at her curiously.

"And who is this dude, Dash? Your coltfriend?" she said as both Rainbow and Cosmo blushed intensely.

"He's not my coltfriend!!" Rainbow shouted as Cosmo rubbed his head in embarrassment.

"She's right. We're friends not a couple." he turned to the griffon.

"Anyway, my name is Cosmo Bringer and -"

"Wait, did you say Bringer?" At that tone, Glida glare at him with her wings unfurled up.

"Yeah, why-?"

Cosmo's sentence was interrupted when Glida charged at him which Cosmo dodge out of the way. Glida then glare daggers at him as she flew in the sky and charged at him as Cosmo prepared his horn until Rainbow stopped her.

"Hey! What's the big idea attacking my friend?!" Rainbow glared at her while holding her down.

"Why in all Equestria would you dweebs bring a Bringer here?!" Glida asked "All Bringers aren't welcome here in Griffonstone!"

That caught his attention as Cosmo raise his eyebrow in confusion "Why?"

Glida continue struggling to break free to no avail.

"You Bringers cause nothing but misery! Ever since that one of your ancestor caused us to being in this pitiful state!" Glida spat as she calm down as Rainbow let her go but having a furrowed expression.

"Why would you blame my ancestor for this?" Cosmo asked "They never did anything wrong!"

"Yeah right." Glida said.

"Anyway, if there's no king, can you tell us what happened to the Idol of Boreas?" Pinkie asked.

Glida laughed at that item "Don't tell me that you really believing that thing?"

"You better believe it!" a gruff voice was heard as they turned and saw an old griffon came out of the penthouse, coughing and wheezing in process.

"It was the best thing that happen to us griffon!"

Glida groaned "Oh great. now you got Grandpa Gruff started!"

The old griffon walked up to them but glancing at Cosmo, he furrow his eyebrows "Those eyes, you have the same as him."

"You mean Chrono Bringer?" Cosmo asked as he nodded. "Please tell us, what happened to the Idol of Boreas and why my ancestor was blamed for this."

"Of course," he laughed "only for a couple of bits."

Cosmo sighed as he pulled his bits from his saddle bag and paid him. He glanced at the bits he gotten as he checked on it before putting on his hat.

"The first Griffon King, King Grover, united our kind like we've never been united before or since!" the old griffon explaining to them unknown to him, Glida mimicking him. "And he did it all with that incredible Idol of Boreas!" He notice as he turned to Glida, she stopped.

Cosmo and Rainbow looked at Pinkie, tried to hold a stiff laugh as Grandpa Gruff explained more while leading them to the kingdom.

"At one point, a pony name Chrono Bringer, came to our kingdom as we griffons don't get along with ponies, but he changed everything when he and King Guto became best friends. They talked about how to rule a kingdom, how to pay taxes for our homes, and even offer to build more jobs using the treasures we have for us to work. At some point, they talked of uniting griffons and ponies to work together in a diplomatic solution to protect the Idol of Boreas. Until, Armaspi came, stealing the treasure we supposed to protect. King Guto and Chrono fought against him, but he was too strong and manage to get away with the griffon treasure. Chrono manage to catch up with him and fought bitter hard to retrieve it along side with King Guto, but........the bridge broke by the struck of the lighting, as Chrono only save the King's life while letting the griffon treasure fall to the Abysmal Abyss. With the treasure gone, so as our pride, King Guto ended their friendship with Chrono as griffons throw their hatred at him, banning him from our miserable kingdom along with other members of the Bringer. The end!"

Cosmo, Rainbow, and Pinkie were shocked. Even though that Chrono Bringer tried to help his friend even saving his life, his friend threw his hatred at him along with other griffons. The Lineage of the Bringer Family lower his head in sadness while Rainbow place her hoof on his shoulder.

Pinkie Pie, tearing up in her eyes, sniffled "That was the sadness story ever!"

"Aw, well.....Tough Tailfeathers! No Refund!" Grandpa Gruff said as he flew away.

"I know my ancestors always want to good things to Equestria, but........" Cosmo mumbled, unable to say anything as Rainbow continue to console him. "My family never told me about this........even when Chrono did the right thing to help him."

"No wonder Twilight's book ended with the coronation of King Guto. Who would want to record a history that sad?" Pinkie said.

"It's not sad!" Glida said as Cosmo and Pinkie turned to her "Do we look sad to you?"

Seeing Grandpa Gruff struggle to get out, the ponies stayed silence.

Rainbow walked to the formal pedestal and turned to them "Pinkie, Cosmo, I think I know why the map sent us. We need to find the Idol of Boreas and bring glory and pride back to Griffonstone!"

"But how this would prove anything of it?" Cosmo asked.

"Well, if we find it, not only we bring glory and pride back to Griffonstone, but it would bring back the relationship between your ancestor and the griffons." Rainbow said.

"That make sense......." Cosmo mumbled.

"Ha-ha. Here we go - typical pony hero complex." Gilda said "None of us care about that dumb idol nor any Bringers. Don't you get it. We don't care about anything and that's the way we like it!"

Cosmo glared at her, getting his nerve at the breaking point "Say all you want, Glida. But to live without any caring will bring nothing but misery and empty future."

"Again with the Bringers' wisdom, you Bringers think you're so high and mighty?! I can't stand of you guys!" Both of them glare daggers ready to break each other until Rainbow pulled Cosmo away from her.

"Enough, Glida! You already done enough damage before, I don't want to see you do it again on my friends, got that?!"

Glida huffed but retain her furrowed eyebrow and flew away from the palace.

Cosmo turned to Rainbow and Pinkie "I'm sorry about my anger."

"Hey, it's cool. I know you got lots of mind of what happened to your ancestor." Rainbow said as he nodded.

"If any case, we're going to find that treasure, make Griffonstone cool again, bring back the relationship between the Bringers, and go home! Come on!"

"Wait, Rainbow Dash." Pinkie said "What about Twilight's advice?"

"What, taking bunch of pictures?" Rainbow said.

"That's not what she meant, Rainbow." Cosmo said. "She mention to find answer in the library."

Rainbow threw the guide book to him which he caught it on his magic grasp.

"Knock you two self out. But when you two get bored with Twilight's tour book, I'll be at the Abyssal Abyss to find the Idol of Boreas." Rainbow said.

"Okay just be careful Rainbow and if you need me, then I'll come." Cosmo said as Rainbow blushed a bit but retain her cool.

"Yeah, just don't make me too sappy." With that, she flew away, leaving them to head to the library.


Rainbow burst a door to a shop and landed "I'm here to find your missing idol and save Griffonstone."

She open her one eye as her smile ended, seeing a shop owner isn't interested nor care to fix a broken door that Rainbow burst through.

"Uh, I'll need some rope, a grappling hook, and a guide to take me down to the Abyssal Abyss."

The shop owner replied with an unamused expression "And I need some bits." Rainbow gave an furrowed look and sighed.

Meanwhile, Cosmo and Pinkie walk around the town to find the library when Pinkie hopping towards Glida who's pulling a food cart.

Pinkie manage to catch up with her while Cosmo walking slowly behind, still having an furrowed expression towards Glida but remained quiet.

"Hey, Glida! Word on the street that Griffonstone has an amazing library chock-full of answers!"

"Word on what street?" Glida asked.

Cosmo decide to speak up "What Pinkie meant is that you may know where's the library is."

Glida, despite having daggers at him which he return with his own, growling while pointing the direction "The library is right there, so why don't you two leave me alone?!"

The griffon left them as they move towards the library which like the others of the town, is ruined. Cosmo and Pinkie looked around as the party pony stepped on a open book.

"Maybe it's good that Twilight didn't came here with us....." Pinkie walking towards a statue of King Grover "It's sad what happened to your town, King, not to mention ended your friendship with Cosmo's ancestor but Rainbow Dash can't be right. This can't all be because of a missing hunk of gold." She starting to move the statue's lower beak, mimicking his voice "You are right, Pinkie! And you got an amazing hair!"

"Oh your old charmer!" Pinkie said as she got out of the statue, unknown to her the lower beak fall down on the floor.

Cosmo scanned the ruin library as he pulled every single books and skim through every pages then tossed to the floor and repeat the same process. After going through the last book, he groaned "Ugh! It's no use, none of the books have any information that can be helpful!"

"Cosmy, calm down." Pinkie got behind him "You're letting your stress boiled your mind, now just take deep breaths."

Cosmo inhaled then exhale from his mouth as Pinkie continue to helping him calm down. After taking 20 breaths, he gave a small smile.

"Thanks, Pinkie, but how did you know I was stressing out?"

"Oh, I learned that when I was helping the author, GundamBrony." Pinkie said.

Cosmo cocked his head in confusion "Uh, who?"

"GundamBrony, you know the 20 year old guy writing this episode based on the Prime MLP series and this awesome crossover story! I mostly come to his dream and help him calmed down on daily basis." Pinkie said, leaving him another confusion.

"Say what?" Then Cosmo remembered some of the things that both Auntie Luna and Princess Twilight told him about Pinkie's randomness (something that Twilight doesn't want to bring up to one point when she tried to understand her). He shook his head and said "Never mind."

Pinkie gave a smile as she hopped to the carriage while Cosmo glance around the ruin library shelves. Scanned from every books he pulled he tried to find more clues. I just hope I can find something that Chrono left it here. Since he's friends with King Grover, he always kept a journal like my ancestors did, chronicling everything he did.

Pinkie saw two griffons bumped each other then walking away each other as Cosmo saw it too and sighed. I wish I know what truly happened to my ancestor after King Grover ended their friendship.

Pinkie got an idea and glance at Glida setting her carriage down "I know what Griffonstone needs!"

"Fewer ponies and Bringers?" Glida spat.

"A song! I've got an super song about smiling that sure that even the most grumpy griffons grin!" She begin to inhale her breath, but Glida place her claw talons on her mouth.

"Can't sing here!" Glida point to a sign with a crossed of a singing sign.

"But how do you know into an uplifting musical number with no singing?" Pinkie asked.

"Yeah, that's the Griffonstone's biggest problems - lack of uplifting musical numbers." Glida said.

While Cosmo glanced at the situation, he sighed as he kept looking around the ruined library, a faint glowed came from his AGE Device as he point to the direction to the roof hays of the ruined library indicated by the brighter shone. Guessing that something hidden, he followed it as he squeeze through inside the roof. As he continue follow his AGE Device, he found something hard he walked on. He look down as he touch the ground, trying to find something hidden until he found a hidden door handle. Using his strength, he lift the wreckage out of the way and open the door only to find it's lock.

There's must be a key here somewhere.......Cosmo glanced around the wreckage, trying to find something that can unlock the door. He glanced at the wired shaped compartment shaped to that of his AGE Device. He removed his AGE Device as he placed onto the compartment as a 'click' was heard. Satisfied, he open the hidden door revealing a book on a pedestal along with a treasure chest on the side.

He grabbed the book as the cover have a cutie mark of a gear like design along with a star based shaped on the middle.

This is it. Chrono Bringer's journal. he open the book as it was filled with sketches and ideas along with research topics. Now I can figure out what happened to him.

He flipped the pages until he found one page as he read it through :

I knew this day have come. I've been preparing this ever since King Grover and I been friends. Our friendship won't last forever especially the important projects of keep the Idol of Boreas safe. I know that the griffons relied heavily on this treasure but should anything happened to it, then this kingdom would fall into ruins. Griffons would be careless and bitter towards each other and if this keep up, then I fear that they'll be into ruins too. So I decide to place half of my fortune into this chest hopping that this would helped to rebuild their kingdom, a token of my kindness and hidden in this library, keeping it safe until the time comes. Even if the fortune won't be enough, it meant that something needs to replace with something better. But that's up to them to figure out what it is in hope to rebuild their kingdom back to their former glory. Hopefully, that treasure will be unlocked when the time is right.

Upon reading the final sentence, Cosmo was surprised at this. Chrono Bringer prepared this event by hidden half of his fortune in Griffonstone. But it leaves with some questions, what is something that can replace the Idol of Boreas? And why hidden it and wait until the time is right? Thinking about this, he widen his eyes in realization.

Could he be awaited for me to restore Griffonstone back to former glory? his mind asked as he begin to piece the puzzle together.

"Cosmo! Where are you?" Pinkie's voice snapped out of his thinking as he placed the book in his saddlebags, leaving the treasure behind and closed it before heading out.

"I'm here Pinkie, what's going on?"

"We just need to baked some griffon scones for Glida." Pinkie said "Grampa Gruff's recipe is good but it's missing one important ingredient."

"Don't tell me. Friendship. Bringer." Glida sarcastic asked.

"Uh, no. Baking powder. Lucky for you, I never leave home without it." Pinkie pulled a baking powder from her mane. "C'mon Cosmo, let's go baked."

Cosmo nodded as he helped her baking the griffon scones. After a few minutes, he placed the last one in the oven.

"There. That's should be the last one. Just pop into the ovens and it'll be nice and flaky."

A griffon was flying by stopped upon smelling the griffon scones as another griffon knocked her to the ground.

"Greta!" Glida widened her eyes as she came to her and helped her up only for Greta to move her arm away from her.

"Aha!" Pinkie said "We saw it, Glida! You may act like a gruff, grumbling griffon, but inside you're gracious and great!"

"What do you two talking about?" Glida asked.

"We saw you helping your friend out. So that means that there's some goodness in you." Cosmo replied.

"What, her?" Glida turned to Greta walking unhappy "Greta's just some griffon I know. We don't have friends here!" she sighed "I did have a friend once, but you two know how it turns out."

Pinkie's eyes begin to move to the other side as she realize something "Oh my gosh, We've got to go find Rainbow Dash!"

She runs off, leaving Cosmo by himself as Glida still carried daggers on her eyes but not hard like before.

"Can you try to say that you're sorry for what you did before?" Cosmo asked as Glida turned away.

"I don't know......she probably hate me after what I did." she sighed.

"You don't know until you try. Beside, I don't like seeing you hurting like this and neither do Rainbow Dash." Cosmo said as he runs off to Pinkie's direction.


Meanwhile, Rainbow, in her hiking gear she rent from a local shopkeeper Griffin, looking down at the gorge of Abyssal Abyss.

"You sure we can't just fly down there? " she got her answer when she tried to fly down as wind currents blew her back to the ledge. "Whoa! Never mind, totally got my answer there."

The shopkeeper hold the rope while Rainbow Dash slowly climbing down the gorge. Unfortunately, the wind currents were so strong, the rope was snapped as Rainbow was plunging down, hitting the wall on the left and landed on the small ledge.

Rainbow tried to move, but a sharp pain from her left hoof "Ow! My hoof!" she looked up and shouted "Help! Throw me another rope!"

"You got bits?" the shopkeeper asked as Rainbow shook her head. The shopkeeper shrugged and left her.

"Wait! Heeeeeeeeelph!" Rainbow cried from the distance.


Rainbow placed a bandage on her injured leg as she tighten it. She look down on the ledge and attempt to fly only for the wind currents to blow her to the cliffside.

She yelled loudly as two voice was heard.

"Rainbow! Are you okay?!" Cosmo yelled as she look up and saw Cosmo and Pinkie on the top ledge.

"Yeah, but my left leg is hurt! And I can't fly with the wind currents!"

"Forgetting the Idol! I figured out how to solve Griffonstone's real problems- scones!" Pinkie shouted as Cosmo looked at her incredulously.

"Seriously?!"

"Trust me, Cosmy!" Pinkie said "I know that I'm right! I can feel it!"

Just as Cosmo about to speak, Rainbow shouted "Guys, little help?!" both of them look down "Throw me another rope!"

Cosmo glanced at a rope, tighten in the boulder as Cosmo shouted "Don't worry, I'll come down to get you!"

"What?!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"Hang tight!" Cosmo tighten the rope around his body as he look at Pinkie.

"Pinkie, go get help okay? Just in case if I'm stuck with Rainbow, we'll need every help we can."

"Okay dokie!" Pinkie saluted as she dash away.

Cosmo look down at the ledge as he begin climbing down to Rainbow, however the wind currents continue to blow harder as he struggle to reach towards his friend.

"Okay, I almost there-!" Cosmo said as the wind currents cause the rope to snap upon the stress of it from the rocks as he fall down as he land on the ledge where Rainbow caught him.

"Gotcha!" Rainbow pulled him up as he tried to stand but his right leg starting to hurt.

"Dah! My leg!" he grunted as he glance at his leg as it was bleeding from the impact of the sharp rocks.

"Hang tight, let me get it fix." Rainbow said as she got her medical kit and begin tending his leg.

After a few minute, she tighten the bandages as Cosmo turned to her "Thanks, Rainbow."

She nodded as Cosmo looked at his injured leg "Guess I won't able to walk that much when we get home to Ponyville."

"Hey, it's fine. I'll try to help you get to your home." Rainbow said as Cosmo nodded.

"How's your leg?"

"Oh, just a sprain. Hopefully when I get home, I'll be going to the Ponyville Hospital to get it checked." Rainbow replied.

"I see what you mean." Cosmo looked down as his mind is occupied by the thought of the story that Grandpa Gruff told them about and Chrono Bringer's journal.

"Chrono knew this was about to happened." he muttered as Rainbow looked at him.

"Huh?"

"When I was searching for some answers in the ruin library, I found Chrono Bringer's journal and a chest buried in Griffonstone."

"Really?" Rainbow asked as Cosmo nodded.

"He said that he prepared the chest for this day when the Griffons lose it with most of his fortune that he saved."

"Really?! He gave half of his fortune to help Griffonstone?" Rainbow asked. "That would sure make it back to the former glory."

"Yeah but even with it, it won't be enough. He said something about an important thing that would help rebuild the kingdom." Cosmo said.

"Well what is it?" Rainbow asked.

"To be honest, I don't know but he knows it up to the Griffons and us to figure it out."

Rainbow groaned as crumb of the ledge begin to break apart.

"We better hope that Pinkie comes with some help!" Cosmo said as Rainbow thought of an idea.

"Can't you at least teleport us out of there?!"

Cosmo tried to use horn but his horn fizzed out.

"It's no use, something is interfering with my magic! I think this Abyss have an anti magic around it."

"What?!" Rainbow exclaimed as both hold on to the ledge of the mountain.


Glida pulled the scones out of the oven as she sample it which her eyes widened along with a smile.

"Rainbow Dash and Cosmo are stuck at the ledge of Abyssal Abyss, and I need your help to save them!" Pinkie alert her.

"Not my problem." Glida said.

"Of course it's your problem, Rainbow is your friend and so is Cosmo!"

"Used to be and for him.....I don't, consider what his ancestor have done."

"Can't you remember at least what she was?" Pinkie asked.

"Yeah, of course." Glida reminiscing of her memories.

Flashback

(Cloudsdale, Junior Speedster Flight camp, set way before the event of MLP Season 1)

At the camp, a fledgling griffon glance around the camp, seeing all of the pegasi ponies flying, training, and racing. She about to flap her wings until a rainbow blur passed her, startled her back to the ground.

"Doesn't that griffon know she'd supposed to fly at the Junior Speedster Flight camp?" a brown colt bully teased as the other two laughed at her until the same filly with a rainbow mane blow a cloud at them.

"Maybe she doesn't want to make you look bad!" the rainbow maned filly flew to the fledgling "Hey there, I'm Rainbow Dash! And you are....?"

"Uh......G-G-G-G-Glida."

"You sure about that?" Rainbow teased as Glida cracked a smile "Stick with me and those guys won't give you any guff."

She extend her hoof as Glida grab it as they fly together, passing through the cloud rings on same speed, and Glida doing tricks on air.

"Whoa! You're awesome!" Rainbow commented.

"You too, Rainbow Dash!" Glida laughed.

The foals continue watching Rainbow and Glida speed across the cloud tracks.

"Well, Glida, let's show them how it's done!" With amount of speed, both crashed through the foal bullies like bowling pins.

"Junior Speedsters are our lives," Glida chants.

"Skybound soars and daring dives!" Rainbow joins in the chant.

"Junior Speedsters, it's our quest to someday be the best!!!"

End Flashback

Upon remembering it, Glida's eyes begin to water a bit as she wiped her tears. But there's one thing that still bother her.

"But there's that Bringer and I don't know if he can be trusted!" Glida spatted. "Not when his ancestor have done in the past."

"Glida, please, Cosmo's ancestor may done something in the past, but if anything that I know, he willing to do anything he can to rekindle the bonds between his family ancestor and the griffons because he cares about you. At least try to do it just for Rainbow's sake." Pinkie said as Glida close her eyes. After a few minute, she sighed.

"Fine, I'll help them. But that doesn't make them my friends." Glida said.

"Duly noted." Pinkie said as Glida past her to help them.

"Except it does, right fan brony readers?"

With that, Pinkie hopped away, however shadow like figures glance at the scene then walked away.


The ledges continue to crumble as Cosmo hold on tight with Rainbow on the side of the wall while feeling the powerful gale force.

I can try to use my AGE Device to get us out of here, but I can't do that. It would mean revealing my secret to her! But still, is this the only choice I got with all the others won't work?! Cosmo thought of ways to get out with only one that even he don't like.

"Uh, Cosmo, hope you got any plans on getting us out fast?!" Rainbow asked which Cosmo grunted in defeated.

As Cosmo opened his mouth, a voice was heard.

"Hang on, losers!" Both turned their heads and saw Glida rappelling the rope with Pinkie. "I'm coming!"

"Glida!" Cosmo shouted.

"What took you so long, doofus?" Rainbow said.

Glida dives down to the abyss only for the wind current to blow her away as she grab onto a rock wall. The the ledges crumble as Cosmo grab onto Rainbow and both screaming while plunging to their doom.

Pinkie gasped and tie a rope around her "Rainbow Dash! Cosmo! I'm coming for you two!"

However, the rope she tied was the the one tighten on the rock for Glida as when she dives down, Glida was also dragging down too. All of them screaming while plunging down as Pinkie dive further and grab both of them.

"Gotcha!"

Glida land on another ledge and grunted while trying to pull them up "Hold......on........"

As she tried to get up, she gasped and saw a skull, the skull of Arimaspi. Then she turned and saw a relic that was thought to be lost forever.

"The Idol of Boreas!" she tried to reach it from her right claw as her talons able to move it slowly.

"Cosmo, Pinkie, I'm slipping!" Rainbow shouted as Cosmo struggle to grasp her but her hoof begin to slipping.

"Hang on........Rainbow!" Pinkie also grasp Cosmo while he tried to pull her up until Rainbow's hoof slipped off as she about to plummet down, Cosmo grasp her body.

"I got you!"

Glida straining upon those choice between her former friends and the idol until Cosmo's words echo her mind.

"You don't know until you try. Beside, I don't like seeing you hurt and neither is Rainbow Dash."

With her decision, she climb up and pulled them up as they collapse on the ledge with Rainbow clutching onto Cosmo.

"Glida, you save us!" Cosmo sighed then both ponies glance at each other then their faces turn beet red as they let go of each other.

They all look at the idol, now tipping down as it plunging down to the abyss.

"The Idol!" Rainbow said

"You two are more important than some dumb chunk of gold." Glida said as she turned to Cosmo then sighed "Especially you, Cosmo. You're important too."

Glida hugged them but their tender moment was interrupted when the ledge begin to break away.

"Hugging latter," Pinkie fumbled the rope then fasten tighten the rope on Cosmo and Rainbow "climbing now!"

With that Glida begin climbing quickly with Cosmo, Rainbow, and Pinkie tied up.


After a few hours of climbing, all of them made safe in the top ledge of the Abyssal Abyss. Cosmo untied the rope as do Pinkie, Rainbow and Glida as Cosmo came to her.

"Thank you, Glida for saving us." he said which she look down.

"Look, I know my ancestor done something terrible but I knew one thing, is that I do whatever I can to rebuild the kingdom back with or without the Idol or Boreas. That's why," he raise his hoof to her "I want to start over. Start as friends. What do you say?"

Glida look at it as she thinking about while Pinkie and Rainbow hopping for them to start over. After a few tension, she raiser her talons and gasp it and both shake it.

"Fine with me."

Both of them smile as Pinkie hugged the both of them in a tight hug

"Oh, I'm so happy that you two got the chance to start over! I better plan to start on Congratulation of making amends with the Griffons and Bringers and Being Friends!"

"Pinkie..........can't..........breath....." Cosmo wheezed as Pinkie let go of them, gasping for breath.

"Oops sorry."

However, their tender moments was cut short as a large explosion was heard as they turned to the source and to the horror, Griffonstone was under attack.

"What's going on?!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"My home!" Glida shrieked as she unfurled her wings and zoomed off with Cosmo, Rainbow, and Pinkie following behind.


All of the Griffons were assaulted by the Changelings as each use their talons to swipe them away only for them to shapeshift into griffons and blasted them with their magic. Buildings were crumbled down as fires crackled on the roof of their homes.

Glida rushed in and saw the destruction of the town while seeing griffons being attacked by Changelings. Rainbow, Cosmo, and Pinkie rushed in and have the shocked expression as her.

"Changelings again?!" Rainbow exclaimed "What with these guys?!"

Glida glanced at her friend "You know those things?!"

"Unfortunately we do, these creatures feed off of love by stealing from ponies and can shapeshift into other ponies. They were lead by Queen Chrysalis and tried to invade Canterlot long ago, but that was failed when Twilight and her friends drive them out. Lately they tried to kidnap ponies in Ponyville and even the Crusaders but Twilight and her friends foiled it. Yet they tried to kidnap them instead until the Gundam appeared and injured the queen causing them to take revenge on them." Cosmo explained. "But I never knew those monsters were tartarus bent on taking that far."

Glida was shocked at this. She heard about those creatures in books which she never like to read, but to see them in real life is another. She gasped when she saw Greta being surrounded by them. Anger course the griffon as she take flight and swoop them away.

"Keep your fifthly hooves off my friend!" Glida shouted as the Changelings hissed at them.

"We got to helped them!" Pinkie said as she and Rainbow rushed towards them only for Cosmo to see a Changeling rushed towards them as a green beam fire at them

"Look out!" he pushed them away as he was blasted into the wall.

"COSMO!" both shouted as both were surrounded by them.

Meanwhile Cosmo grunted behind the walls as he tried to get up only to grunt in pain as he clenched his hoof as more Changelings were surrounding him. Unnoticed, he begin pressing few buttons on his AGE Device as cast a glare light spell, blinding them for a bit before rushing to a hiding spot at the walls of a broken building.

"Okay, here we go!" he held his AGE Device and the compartment hole appeared in his chest as he slammed it.

At Cosmo's basement, Haro's eyes light up and speaking "Activate AGE Armor! Activate AGE Armor!"

Armors shot out from the catapult and flying towards Griffonstone, earning attention from Applejack as she knew what's going on.

"Cosmo, be careful........" she prayed for him.

With each armors separate into components, it attached to Cosmo, forming the AGE 4 but now with the new armors.

"Here we go, AGE 4 Bushido, Cosmo Bringer, eliminate the Changelings!" Cosmo took off into the sky as he glanced down upon the kingdom, earning attention from the Changelings and even the griffons and the two ponies.

"Look, it's the Gundam!" Pinkie pointed.

"But he looks different from what we seen before." Rainbow squinted her eyes upon the new armors.

" The Gundam?" Glida asked.

"Yeah, the Gundam is a mysterious being that called himself the savior that rescued us numerous times from the Changelings. It has strange weapons and abilities that can counter the Changelings' magic and the one that the Changelings are vengeful at." Rainbow explained.

The Changelings hissed as they charging towards him only for him to pulled a scabbard and got into a stance. Then as he flicked his blade, with a blinding speed, he slash towards them as the Changelings were cut in half, exploded on contact.

"Whoa, now that's fast!" Pinkie cheered as Glida and Rainbow were impress by that feature.

More Changelings coming towards him as he dodge their magic as he point his wrist as beam shurikiens shot out and slice through the bodies as he swung his sword in fast speed.

"You're not getting through me!" Cosmo shouted as he continue slash and slice through the army of Changelings. While firing more of the beam shurikines, he spot Grandpa Gruff along with other griffons cornered by them as he dive down and pulled his katana.

"No you don't!" Flaps from under the arms and legs as thrusters pushed him faster as with quick speed he slice and dice through them and with flick, all of the Changelings exploded.

"You okay?" he asked as the griffons nodded slowly.

"Get the griffons to the safe place, I'll handle them!" Cosmo ordered.

"But how we know which is our kind?" one of them asked as he glanced at Changelings turned into griffons charging at them as Cosmo activate his AGE wave, disabled their magic.

"This should disabled for the time being." he said "Now go!"

All of the Griffons nodded as they rushed out of the battlefield as Cosmo got into a stance with his katana and faced another wave of Changelings. With a battle cry, he cut through the army as he hack, slash, slice, and thrust his katana at them. Only 13 changelings left as he slice through them in quick second. With only 3 left, the Changelings fly out of the battlefield.

Cosmo swung his sword as he placed back into his scabbard, looking at the remaining Changelings retreating. He looked back at the griffons and each were surprised by the mysterious savior only for him to teleport away using his magic.


At the ruin of the Griffonstone, all of the griffons were sadden by their kingdom now in ruins as Rainbow, Pinkie, and Glida were looking around for their friend.

"Cosmo!" Pinkie shouted.

"Cosmo, where are you?!" Glida shouted.

"Cosmo!" Rainbow swoop around to find him until he spotted a hoof as she dive down and pulled it up, revealing Cosmo grunted in pain.

"Cosmo, are you all right?!" Rainbow hold him as he nodded.

"Yeah, those Changelings' magic really knock me unconscious." he grasp his head "I still felt my head is ringing."

She sighed as she helped him up while he hold his head as the other two rushed to him.

"You okay?" Pinkie asked as he nodded.

"Well I'm glad that you're okay." Glida sighed but sadden as she glanced around the ruin kingdom now in shambles with griffons were in deep depression. "Sadly our home is in deep ruins. Without the Idol of Boreas or any bits or gold, we can't rebuild our home. We might have to abandon it and find a new place to live with."

Cosmo look down, trying to think about it before got an idea.

"Actually, there's something that I found that will help. Bring the other griffons to the library." he said as they glanced at him as he headed to the library.

After gathering all of the griffons, each of them were not only in deep depression but also very bitter and annoyed. Glida, Rainbow, and Pinkie waited for Cosmo to come as the rustled from the roof was heard as they saw him pulling out a treasure chest which the griffons were surprised by it. He set it down and spoke.

"Citizens of Griffonstone, as you may not know, I'm the ancestor of Chrono Bringer, Cosmo Bringer." Upon hearing that, all of the griffons booed at him while hissed at them even angrily shouted at him but didn't phase him as he continue "As you know, my ancestor caused the loss of the Idol of Boreas which severed the connection of my ancestor and every griffons. But upon researching on his journal, he knew that day would happened and so he begin place his fortunes into this chest. He planned this in a token of his kindness in hope it will be enough to rebuild the kingdom yet even with it, he also said there's more to it than piles of gold and jewelries." he glanced at Pinkie "Pinkie, would you do the honors of what the kingdom needs?"

Pinkie was surprised at this but nodded as she came to his side while the griffons looked incredulously "When we came to griffonstone, we all thought that finding the Idol of Boreas was the reason the map sent us, but upon understanding it, I realize that the map didn't sent for that reason. No, it was meant to replace something better!"

"There's nothing better than gold!" one griffon shouted.

"I know but after seeing this place I realize that Griffonstone doesn't have Friendship!" she said, the smile never leave her face as the griffons looked incredulously yet listen carefully to the party pony. "If you can learn to care about each other again, Griffonstone could be a mightier kingdom than it was before! And you don't need some gold idol to do that. You just need each other."

The griffons soften their hard glare upon understanding of it as they mumbled a bit.

Cosmo spoke "I know my ancestor done something terrible to all of you, but one thing he knows, a Bringer will do in their power to restore something that's lost. And my friends and I will do everything we can to help rebuild your kingdom and bring friendship to it."

Cosmo then open the chest using his AGE Device and open the fortunes as all of them were gasped upon the amount of treasure store into it.

"It will be up to you to make the kingdom brighter than it was before. Please as a token for what my ancestor have done, let us have a fresh start and start rebuilding the kingdom."

All of the griffons shouted as all of them got each of their fortunes and starting to rebuild their homes as Cosmo turned to his friends.

"Looks like your speech inspired all, but sappy." Rainbow said.

"Yeah but I think it was Pinkie Pie who realize what the kingdom needs." Cosmo said.

"Aw shucks, it was nothing!" Pinkie blushed a bit.

"Speaking of which, if the fortunes that your ancestor saved won't be enough, how we going to get more to rebuild it?" Glida asked.

"I was thinking heading back to Canterlot and report what happened. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna will provided the financial support to rebuild it." Cosmo said.

"But do you think the griffons are ready for this?" Rainbow asked "This isn't like Ponyville."

"I know, but we have to. My ancestor long for the rebirth of the kingdom so I do whatever I can to make it a reality." Cosmo glanced at the griffons.

"Why you try share some scones with Greta?" Pinkie asked Glida which she rubbed her head but sighed and nodded. She head towards him as upon seeing Glida she refused at first but she offer one as she took a bite she smile as they sharing some and both of them were have smiles and begin chatting. After that, she head back to the group.

"Okay, so she was wierded out until she tried the scones. Then she tried and she said it was good! No griffons ever said that!"

Cosmo, Rainbow, and Pinkie smiled as their heard a ringing and saw their cutie marks glowing.

"Whoa, Pinkie, I guess that really was the problem after all." Rainbow said.

"Baking powder make baked goods and friendship fluffy and delicious!" Pinkie said in a commercial reel the squeed.

"Well we better head back home." Rainbow said.

"What?" Glida yelled "Y-y-you want me to spread friendship here by myself?! How am I supposed to do that?! I haven't made any one single friend yet!"

"No you haven't." Rainbow said "You have three."

"Hugging! Hugging now!" Pinkie tearing up as all in a group hug.

"Maybe you can come visit and meet with the others. You can amend to those you hurt." Cosmo said.

"Thanks, Cosmo, but right now I'm still new to this. It'll take time to learn about it before heading to Ponyville to make some amends." Glida said as he nodded.

"I understand." Cosmo said "I hope we meet again."

He raise his hoof as Glida grasp it and shook it.

"The same. You and the others will come back right?"

"Of course."

"Absolutely!" Pinkie said.

"Just try and stop us!" Rainbow said as Cosmo saw Pinkie still hugging Glida tightly as he used his magic to pry her off.

Glida turned and wave goodbye to her new friends as they headed back to the train station to head home. Pinkie looked back and saw Glida and Greta enjoying the scones near to the King Grover library with a twinkle on the eyes.

"See ya later, you old charmer." Pinkie said.

"Uh, Pinkie?" Rainbow asked "Who are you talking to?"

"Nopony!" Pinkie said.

"Um, Pinkie did you just talking to a-?" Cosmo asked only for her to closed his mouth.

"It's nothing! Come on, let's go home and see how Gummy did with Granny Pie's marjolaine!"

"Wait you left your pet to cook? Why?" Cosmo asked.

"Cosmo," he looked up to Rainbow "don't question it. Trust me, you save less headache from asking Pinkie Pie."

Nodded, the three continue walking towards the train station.


At the Badlands, two Changelings guards were on patrol on the mountains in search for herbs to heal the survivors. So far only 10 herbs was picked up and place on the basket.

"Man, we're slowly losing more of our kind to that 'Gundam'." one of them said.

"I know what you mean. Ever since the Gundam appeared and injured the Queen, she's been focus so much on taking revenge on it as well as Twilight Sparkle and her friends." another said.

"And every time she send our kind to take vengeance on them, the Gundam is one step stronger with this new power that's interfering with our shape shifting magic."

"Not to mention the Queen continue to rant in anger and desire to destroy the Gundam." the first said as the second nodded.

"We got enough herbs for the survivors." the second said "We should return to the castle."

"Right."

Then a faint glow caught their attention as the two guards notice something on the side. They checked it out and saw a strange shard of metal was sticking out of the ground.

"What is that?" one of them asked.

"I don't know, but we should report to the Queen about this."

With that, they hurried to the castle to report of the discovery.

Ending :

Author's Note:

So Cosmo traveled to Griffonstone with Rainbow and Pinkie on another friendship problems the map sent them as he encounter Glida, who not only bears grudge against Rainbow and Pinkie but also hatred to him because of his ancestor. While Rainbow decide to find the lost ancient treasure of Idol of Boreas and Cosmo and Pinkie stayed to find a library to find more information about the ancient treasure as well as well as Chrono Bringer. However another wave of Changeling Army heading towards the town in which Cosmo used his newest AGE wear, the Bushido, to drive them out.

Comments ( 4 )

A new chapter :yay:

OH CRAP!! ending shows metal means more machines O.O

Login or register to comment