• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 3,134 Views, 32 Comments

MLP / Gundam AGE - AGE of Infinity - GundamBrony



A young stallion stumble upon, what his parent left him, a device of a legendary family from another world and a secret of three powerful messiahs...........now mark a new chapter of The Legend of AGE...........

  • ...
15
 32
 3,134

Episode 6 - The Treasure of Winter

(Ponyville, Set 3 months on Tanks for the Memories)

In his basement, Cosmo was fixing his AGE 4 Saurian D Armors as he pulled down a protection eye goggles and using the blowtorch. As he carefully mending a scrap metal part he gotten from yesterday as he carefully melt it and mend it on the Saurian D Armors. His mind recalled from what happened last night, something that bother him in his life : three fillies, younger siblings of his friends, known as the Cutie Mark Crusaders, know his secret through his nightmare. Yet, they promised him and Auntie Luna to not let anypony knows, even their sisters. As much as he felt relief, he can't helped that he just endangered them into his war. That's one of the worst thing and irresponsible that he did. If either big sister finds out about this, well, they'll have his head. So in no other choice, he had to accept to be a 'big brother' of the Crusaders in order to protect them. Once the liquid metal now mended with the armor, he leave it as he turned to Haro who opened his 'mouth' revealing a laptop as he typing on something until a timer was set at 2 hours.

"Okay, the armors should be repaired in that hour." He said as he placed the other component, the inner frames on the side. "I should at least find 'fine quality and toughest' armors next time I shop for new parts."

"Haro, just in case if any Changeling attacks comes soon, I want you to equip my Gundam with the Normal Armors."

"Roger! Roger!" Haro said, flapping his ears which he chuckled at this.

As he and Haro going back to the living room, he set the lock mechanism on the basement door as a machine like locking noise was heard until a 'click'. As he look at the clock, he said "Better meet with the others soon. I got to do my part of the work too."

With that, he headed out the door, lock it, and headed out for this is important year to help other ponies in preparing for winter to come. He glance at Cloudsdale coming in closer to Ponyville as he was about to headed to his destination until a rainbow blur tackle him on the ground.

"Owww!" Cosmo moaned as he shake off his vision to see Rainbow Dash, holding her pet tortoise "Rainbow, what gives?!"

"Sorry for crashing into you, but I need your help!" Rainbow said as both got up.

"On what?" Cosmo dusting out of himself while being confused.

"On my pet, Tank." she showed him her pet tortoise, flying using a chopper like propeller as he notice Tank yawning "Since you know how to repair or build stuff on your home, maybe you can find something to prevent Tank from hiber- that napping word."

"You mean, hibernate-?"

"Don't say that word!" Rainbow placing her hoof on his mouth as Cosmo remove her hoof from it.

"What? You mean hibern-"

"That!" Rainbow shouted closing his mouth again which he groan and remove it again.

"Rainbow, I can't build something to prevent Tank from hiber-" as he about to say that word, he saw Rainbow twitch her eye "I mean, napping, for the winter. I only build for those ponies who cannot help themselves. Beside, it's natural for Tank to take a nap on the winter-"

"Oh, what do you know about it?!" Rainbow got her eyes dagger on his as Cosmo confused at her changing tone. "You're an egghead!"

As much as Cosmo felt little insulted, he kept his cool "Rainbow, please, just let Tank hibern-"

"I'm not listing! Lalalalalala!" She clap her ear while making noise and leaves him by himself.

"Okay, better go ask Fluttershy about this." With that he headed to the forest to do his part on preparing for winter.

Opening :


At the forest, everypony was doing their part in preparing for winter. Pegasus ponies are gathering clouds from Cloudsdale and earth and unicorn ponies rake some leaves or giving some winter outfits for the animals, preparing them for their hibernation. As Cosmo doing his part by helping Applejack and Twilight in gathering the leaves, he explain the situation to Fluttershy, helping the animals preparing for winter with Rarity , about Rainbow's unusual behavior and asking him in building something to prevent her pet tortoise from hibernating which he refused.

"And after that, she just lashed out in me, calling me an 'egghead' when I tried to convince her to let Tank hibernate and left me." Cosmo finishing his explanation.

"That's very unusual for Rainbow to say that to you." Fluttershy said, giving a beaver a winter cap.

"You said it. She usually called Twilight by that nickname." Applejack said, which Twilight growled at that comment but shrugged it off as Cosmo rolled his eyes.

"Do you think that Rainbow doesn't want to accept the fact that Tank needs to hibernate for the winter?" Cosmo asked while gathering another pile and and place on the pile with Applejack's.

"I think so, but still, it's wrong for her to lash out in front of you, Cosmo." Twilight said. "Beside, she never meant to say those words to you. Hopefully when she finally accept it, she'll apologize to you."

"Yeah...." As Cosmo was about to speak, a tomboyish voice yelled out as all take glance at Rainbow yelling at Pinkie.

"If you think hiber....-you know, that napping thing- it's so cute, why don't you go do it?! Somewhere far away from it!!!" Pinkie walks away from Rainbow, having a anger expression as she (and Pinkie), notice that her friends are watching them surprised. Then she glares at them "What are you looking at?! Pinkie and I just having a conversation!!!"

"Look, Rainbow Dash, we all know how upset you are about Tank hiber-"

"Shhh!" Pinkie shushed her and hid behind her back "Don't say that word! That's what started it all!"

"We all know how upset you are about Tank. But you shouldn't take your anger on your friends." Twilight trying to reason with her but the anger pegasus still not convinced.

"Who said anything about anger?! I didn't say anything about anger! I'm not upset! And I'm not angry!" Rainbow shouted.

"Do I look angry?!" At that sentence, Rainbow's face turned to super anger as the others were worried about her.

"Come on, Tank!" she spin the propeller from Tank's shell "Let's get out of here!" With that, she and Tank leave them, confused by this situation until Cosmo decide to break the ice.

"I'll go talk to her." He was about to prepare his cloud walking spell until Applejack stopped him.

"Hold on there, sugarcube. Let's give her some time to cool off. If we tried to help her while she's angry, well it ain't pretty." Cosmo sadly nodded as he looked up in the sky, hoping that Rainbow trying to vent out her anger.


While gathering more leaves and place them on the piles, he sighed as he gaze at the ponies continue working hard on this season. Then he continue working on gathering the leaves and put them on the piles.

"Hey, Cosmo." He turned and saw Applejack coming towards him.

"Hey Applejack? Need any help?"

"Yeah, a bunch of ponies having problems preparing for the winter." Applejack said.

"What kinds of problems?" he asked.

"Well it's better if I show you." He followed her to where the ponies having trouble with their jobs : leaves that are raked are strangely put back on the branches, icy puddles that are suddenly cracked, skis are missing, and so forth.

"What the hay?" he looked around at this situation "How did this happened?"

"I don't know, but until then, we better help them out." Applejack said as he nodded when three voices are heard.

"Cosmo!" he turned and saw the CMC coming towards him and gave him a meaningful hug.

"Hey girls, glad to see you three again." he said as all separate the embrace "So are you three doing your part on it too?"

"Yeah, we think we might get our cutie marks by helping out in preparing the winter." Applebloom said.

"Only if you three stayed out of trouble and don't doing anything crusading stuff like the last time you girls did in our last preparation." Applejack added with a stern tone which he chuckled a bit.

"However, when we about to be done, our part was put backed the way before we gotten started." Scootaloo said earning a surprised look from him.

"I see. Well in that case, everypony also having problems too, so maybe you three can help us in getting things back to the way it should be." Cosmo said as the girls nodded.

"Sure, big brother Cosmo!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Thanks girls." he smiled at them.

With that, Applejack, Cosmo, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders helping other ponies as Cosmo use his spell to freeze the puddles, Applejack buck the trees to make the leaves fall, and the CMC helping the ponies finding the missing skis and moving the leaves once more.

While Applejack and Cosmo working on the rest of the leaves from the tree, Applejack begin to speak.

"So Cosmo, you and Applebloom along with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle are very close."

"Yeah we are, why?" he asked

"Well, I was wondering how you and Applebloom met and you join their Cutie Mark Crusader club? Aren't you too old to join that club?" she said bucking another leaves.

"Well, we just bump into each other last 3 month. That's all." Cosmo replied, not want to tell the dream event but unfortunately that doesn't help the cowgirl pony.

"That's it? Just bump into m'ah sister and her friends then some greeting and they offer you to join their club? I don't think you're telling much Cosmo." Applejack narrowed her eyes while having a suspicious tone.

"Applejack can you please drop it down and-"

"Not until you answer m'ah question Cosmo!" Applejack interrupted him while Cosmo backing up a bit. "Ever since you came here, you'd been hiding the truth from the moment you came to save the village from Starlight and then the CMC automatically calling you a big brother!"

"Applejack, please, there's a reason that-"

"Secrets and truth needed to be hidden, I know that your father taught you that, but it also hurting those you care!" Applejack interrupted him again as the CMC saw them bickering widened their eyes . "Just tell me the truth! What is your connection between you and the Gundam?!"

"Nothing! The Gundam is a savior and that's that!!!!" Cosmo retorted.

"Cosmo!!! For pete sake, you're not telling me anything!" Applejack said as Cosmo was about to cracked, the CMC got in between them defending him.

"Stop it, Applejack!!!" Applebloom said "Your being hard on him!!!"

"Applebloom , you and your get out of the way, this is none-"

"No, Applejack, not when you're pressuring our big brother." Sweetie Belle said which surprised at them.

"Applejack, please, can't you at least stop pressuring him? He doesn't want to tell you about it because he doesn't want to lose the trust of you and the others." Scootaloo said.

Applebloom nodded "Right, and he also telling the truth. We bump into him last 3 month and also we also heard much about him from you and our friends."

"Applejack please, don't pressure him on telling a secret that he been hiding." Applebloom pleading with the CMC have big eyes while quivering their mouth as Applejack grunted at this but sighed.

"All right, I'll stop pressuring your big brother." She turned to him "Sorry for pressuring you, Cosmo."

"It's all right. When the time comes........I'll tell you, but until then, I'm not ready." Cosmo said as Applejack nodded and resume her work but not when a thought came to her mind.

Cosmo, I'm sorry but, I'm going to find out your secret myself, whenever you like it or not.


"Thanks girls for saving me from Applejack." Cosmo said, doing the remaining of the ice along with the girls helping pushing the leaves.

"You're welcome, Cosmo, but I never knew m'ah sister is very keen on knowing your secret." Applebloom said.

"Well, it's not easy having a double life as a normal pony and a savior." Cosmo replied "As much as I want to live my life as a normal pony, Equestria needs a savior to watch over all ponies and mythical creatures."

"But we got the Elements to protect us." Sweetie Belle said.

"Yes but even if we got the important magic of all, it wouldn't be enough." Cosmo said darkly "In order to make sure true peace comes, we need a savior to watch us all. And I had to be that one to make sure nopony suffers."

The CMC having a worried expression of this. It's bad enough that Cosmo lost his family to the Changelings, but to devote to fight all evil on his own without any support, it'll be too much for him.

"Cosmo, you're just one pony. You can't put the entire world on your shoulder." Applebloom said with hint of sadness.

"But I had to. My ancestors protected the AGE Device for generations to generations all for the sake of me to change the fate of Equestria. And I had to do it for them on my own two hooves." He clenched his hoof determined as the CMC were unsure of how to help him.

Just as Cosmo was finishing the last puddle, he glance up in the sky and saw more pegasus ponies bringing up clouds from Cloudsdale. Then as he look at the clouds he saw Rainbow on top looking at the factory. His mind begin processing of the problems that happened to the ponies. So far the puddles, lakes, and the leaves not to mention the skis and snow gears were missing were never intentionally so it has to be somepony who's trying to stop it from coming. Then he remember when Rainbow lash out in anger at her friends who's upset of Tank hibernated as he finally picking up the pieces together as he saw Rainbow swooping towards the factory.

Oh no.......he thought of it as he turned to the CMC.

"Girls, I want you three to go to Applejack."

"Huh?" Scootaloo asked "Why?"

"I think I know what cause the problem in our work." he turned to the factory. "Now I know how to fix it."


At Cloudsdale, Rainbow swoop in and hid on the pillars as she peek through, she hidden in a vase of clouds as one pony passed her, she infiltrating and swoop in another hiding spot. Then she goes hiding on another cloud as she pulled Tank in as a whistle was heard. Ponies begin to leaving the factory as Rainbow whispered.

"Lunch hour! Perfect!" She walking slowly, passing through other ponies as she able to reach the factory.

Inside, Rainbow unscrewed the vent and kick it as she landed on the locker room with Tank floating in. Then she heard voices as she hidden in a locker as two ponies passed them, Rainbow came out with a uniform outfit as she continue infiltrating until she saw a thundercloud symbol on the room as she peek through the entrance.

"The winter lab." she close the door "We're in Tank!"

She was about to walk until she saw that her leash was stuck on the door with Tank on the other side as she pulled him in. As she take glance of the factory, it was filled with factory machinery special for winter by pegasus pony.

"Now we just gotta to figure out a way to shut it down." she pulled Tank to the factory. Unknown to her, Cosmo peek in front of the entrance.

Rainbow looking at the magnifying glass seeing the snowflakes "Sabotaging snowflakes?"

"I think we gotta go bigger than that." She tying the leash to the magnifying glass. "Wait here."

She zoomed in as she hidden behind the machinery then zipped through the pipes as Tank feeling sleepy, pulling the magnifying glass. Cosmo then quietly hidden behind the table and follow her quietly.

Rainbow flying over the clouds and pick one up "Hmm. We could get rid of these clouds but that's still not enough."

She glance as she saw a machinery with a large gallon of water pumping through.

"Slam dunk!" she zipped to the machinery "With no water, they can't make clouds or snow!"

"They can't make winter!" Rainbow said as Tank continue to hover while sleeping with the magnifying glass dragging him.

"I hate to do this to the weather ponies....." she spin the container vale "....but desperate times comes for desperate measure!"

She pulled the pump out of the container as water begin draining out.

Then Rainbow kick the other pipe away "Oopise! Looks like they're little loose!"

Suddenly, she saw the pipes being lifted in an light green aura and slammed them back in while the vale being twisted.

"What the-?!" She glance at the direction as Cosmo's horn was the same color as his mane.

"Sorry Rainbow, but winter stay here!"

"Cosmo?!" Rainbow flabbergasted then got nervous "Uh, what are you doing here?"

"Well let's see, helping ponies fixing the problem and founding out that the factory is about to sabotage by rainbow mane pegasus who doesn't want to let winter happened." he replied with sarcastic tone then glare at her.

"Ohhh!!!" Rainbow zipped back to the first vale frustrated "Whatever, you're not stopping me from preventing winter from coming!!!"

She twist the vale only for Cosmo's magic stop her as she grunted trying to break free.

"Rainbow, you had to stop! You need to accept it that Tank is hibernating!"

"Stop saying that word!!!" Rainbow shouted as she broke free she charges at him only for him to dodge quickly.

"Rainbow, everypony is working hard to bring winter here while you messing it up! I know that you don't want Tank to hibernated but-"

"SHUT UP!!!!" she roared as she charges at him with full force as he cast a shield as Rainbow crashed on to it.

"Rainbow stop it!! Think how Tank is feeling! You won't let him hibernating-"

"RAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" she pound on the shield as Cosmo hold on to it while seeing Rainbow furious but also as the same time.......tears coming from her eyes.

"Just shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!......." Rainbow's shouts begin to muffle and she land on the cloud looking down gritted her teeth as Cosmo lower his shield.

"shut up...shut up....shut up.......you annoying egghead......"

"Rainbow, please I know that you don't want to lose him, but he'll always be with you until a few months." Cosmo trying to console her. "I know its hard but its part of nature. Thinking about Tank. He wants to hibernate because he has to. It's part of life."

Rainbow looking up to Cosmo as she was about to saying something, a clank was heard as both turned and saw Tank accidentally activate a lever to the fan and being sucked in.

Panicking, Rainbow zoomed in and grabbed him while trying to push out of the gale force as she did, a leash was stuck on it. Then as Rainbow speeding through, she crash into a powder of snow as Cosmo rushed to her side.

"Rainbow are you okay?!" he wiped the snow off of her as she focus on Tank opens a door as a huge gale of wind burst through with Tank being blown away hitting her as both ponies were caught by the powerful wind and blown through another room. Cosmo groaned as he widened his eyes at this place : each and every container is filled with lighting bolts. Rainbow adopted it too as both saw one container tipped over on the edge.

"Oh buck....." he cursed himself.

At the jar cracked, lighting crashing around the room as both Cosmo and Rainbow were thrown by the explosion as he landed on the floor but Rainbow landed on a control panel as static shocks begin activating the machinery. Both ponies looked worried as smokes and explosion happened on the factory along with water flooding the factory.

"Let's get out of here!" Rainbow shouted as Cosmo dashed to the entrance with Rainbow following him behind until a fan malfunction and sucking everything including Rainbow and Tank along with clouds too as Cosmo glance behind and saw Rainbow trapped in there.

"Rainbow!" he shouted as he quickly dashed back to save her. Without anypony heading back in nor coming, he slammed his AGE device onto his chest.


At Cosmo's house, Haro's eyes lighted up and begin speaking "Activate AGE Armors! Activate AGE Armors!"

As on cue, a bay door was open behind his house as the armors shot up from the catapult and flying towards the sky to Cloudsdale. Most of the ponies seeing the armors flying to the weather factory.

Applejack saw the weather factory and pointed "What in name of Celestia's is going on?"

"Prepare yourself, everypony. Winter is coming!" Twilight said.


The armors passed through every pegasus, panicking while running away, some are persist on the wind. Inside of the factory, Cosmo grunted as the armors crashing in and attached to him, forming the Gundam AGE 4 Normal.

He then dash through the wind as he struggle to push through as he begin to be blown away.

"No just got to get through!" he grunted as his thrusters push him further as he reached to the vale that controls the machinery as two ponies struggle to control it.

He landed on the middle surprising them as he store his weapons and begin twisting the vale but stuck on tightly. With a grunted he twist the vale as the machinery's meter going to red as snow was shot out of the factory as all of the ponies running away. Rainbow screamed while inside the snow with Tank as the snow hit, it sends all snows around the area covering in the process.

All of the ponies pop out of the snow including Twilight and her friends as Rainbow groaned while laying on the back and sit up only to realize that someone else is missing. She search through the snow as she found Tank inside of it.

"You okay, Tank?" she asked only for a yawn from the tortoise.

She look down sadden at this. No matter how she tried to stop it, winter always one step closer and Tank's hibernation is closer. Then Cosmo's words begin to ringing on her mind.

"You're problem is that you can't accept Tank going into hibernation!"

"Rainbow are you all right?" Twilight asked as Rainbow laid down on the snow.

"No." The others look worried as in the weather factory, Cosmo glance down at the scene.

(music stop)


At Rainbow's room, Rainbow is sulking on her bed with her pajamas as Tank yawing again, feeling depressed as she laid her hoof on his shell. Then a door was open as Fluttershy peeking in as she open it, her friends came too as Pinkie came through her wall.

"Knock! Knock!" Pinkie said.

"How are you feeling Rainbow Dash?" Fluttershy asked.

"Whatever....." Rainbow said still sulking on her bed.

Both Twilight and Cosmo looked at each other feeling concern for her as Rarity asked "The poor thing looks so sad! Just what we doing to do?"

"I don't know what we can do." Twilight said as Cosmo glance at Rainbow feeling sad for her.

"Buck up, sugarcube. You just ain't yourself these days." Applejack tried to console her but she remained the same.

"Whatever...." The others looked at Rarity, hoping that she knows what to do.

"Uh, how can I say this tactfully.....?" Rarity said "You've lost your sparkle, Rainbow Dash."

Nothing.

Pinkie then decide to try next "I hate to say this, but" she plugged her muzzle "well...... you become a party pooper!"

"Didn't you hear me? " Rainbow said "I said 'whatever'."

"I don't know if you're here to cheer me up or what" she laid back on her bed "but I'm fine."

"Rainbow..." Cosmo was about to walk towards her until Fluttershy stopped him.

"Cosmo, let me handle this." he nodded as Fluttershy begin to speak to her.

"Rainbow Dash, your winter is going to be...pet-less."

That made her looked surprised as she got up and looking at her as tears begin watered on her eyes as she starting crying while hugging Tank.

"Fluttershy, what did you do that for?!" Cosmo asked.

"Because she'll never get past this until she lets it out." Fluttershy said as Cosmo realize what she meant.

"You mean she was...." Fluttershy nodded at him as Rainbow continue crying hysterically still holding Tank.

Twilight looking at Applejack as she pushed her forward with magic and urging her to say something as the farm apple pony came to the broken heart pegasus.

"Uh....it's okay. Tank'll come back in a few months." Applejack tried to consoling her but that only make it worst.

"Months?!" Rainbow cried even harder as she hugging him "I don't want him to go!"

The others look worried as Applejack petting Tank's shell "Alright, alright. There, there."

She narrow her eyes whispered to Fluttershy "Nice going, Fluttershy. How did we get her to stop?"

"She's got to be about done by now. Can't be too much for left in her."

As Rainbow continue crying , she stopped as she wiped her tears, sniffing. Fluttershy sat next to her "Feeling better?"

"Uh-huh." Then another crying from her as Fluttershy felt sorry for her.

"Oh, your poor, poor thing." Fluttershy tearing up as she hug her alongside her as Rarity is also tearing up too.

"I can't bear to see Fluttershy crying."

Even Pinkie is tearing up too "It's heart-wrenching." Both ponies came to them and crying along side with Rainbow.

Cosmo and Twilight glance at Applejack tip her hat "You too?"

"Nope, I'm good."

Both ponies came to their crying friends with Twilight speaking "Look, everypony, I know how hard it is saying goodbye-"

"I'm mostly sad because you two aren't sad!" Pinkie said as she holds them sorrowfully closer to each other.

"What? Us?! What about Applejack?" Cosmo asked.

"Applejack cries on the inside, Twilight and Cosmo!" Both ponies looked at Applejack who said in stotic tone.

"It's true."

After that, the ponies look at Rainbow Dash, finally calming down "It's alright, Fluttershy. It's alright."

All of them back away from Rainbow as Applejack asked "You think she's done or getting the third wind?"

"I don't know....." Twilight turned to Rainbow "Are you okay, Rainbow?"

"I think so." Rainbow got out of her bed while drying her eyes. "I feel better. Really, I do."

"Thanks, everypony. I don't know what to do without you." Rainbow said "And Cosmo?"

"Yes?" Without a warning, she gave him a deep hug in a deep affection.

"Thanks for helping me. You're pretty an awesome friend." Blushing red on his cheek, his hooves were hovering until he wrapped around her and hug her. The girls giggled at this with Twilight twitched her right eye at the scene.

"Oh, somepony is jealous..." Applejack teased her.

"What?!" Twilight said blushing mad "What are you talking about?!"

"You like him don't you, Twilight?" Rarity teased her.

Twilight begin to stutter while blushing furiously "No! No I don't!" she turned away from them as the two giggled at their friend's denial of having a crush on him.

After a few minute, Rainbow release her hug as she turned to Tank sadly who gave her a smile.

"Oh Tank, I'm sure gonna miss you." said Rainbow as both her and Tank rested their heads with Rainbow silently crying.


Winter came as everypony enjoying around the snowy hill and frozen lake. Some are sliding down the hill on their sleds, others are playing ice hockey or skating, and some are even playing snowball fight.

Cosmo, in his winter attire, walking towards Twilight and her friends (except for Rainbow) with their winter attire, playing snowballs.

"Well, looks like winter came. We did a good job there." Cosmo said as the girls nodded.

"Well, guess we better start winter with a bang." she kicked up a snowball from her hind leg "The fun comes early! Yee-haw!"

She kicked it at Pinkie Pie who ducked under and fall down on the snow, making snow angel "You think we can mess up winter every day? It's less work!"

"I don't if Rainbow would want that. She'll go crazy if that happen." Cosmo said as Twilight nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I don't think she'll handle it." Twilight said.

Then a hoof step was heard as Cosmo and his friends turned and saw Rainbow coming with her winter attire, carrying Tank on her saddlebag "Riding the entire season from Cloudsdale to Ponyville was pretty awesome."

Tank yawn as Rainbow knew that this is it "I thought you guys might like to say goodbye to Tank. He's ready to hibernate."

"Ooh, you're using the word!" Pinkie said. "Oh, she's using the word!"

"And when Tank finishes hibernating, I'm gonna throw him the biggest welcome home party ever!" said Pinkie with her usually bubbly enthusiastic. "Or wait. Should it be a 'welcome above ground' party? Or a 'happy wake-up' party? Maybe an 'it's about time' party."

Rarity came to Rainbow's side "And I'll design him a very special suit just in case of occasion whichever one ever ends up being."

"I'm glad that you're feelin' a little better, Rainbow Dash." Applejack said.

"The same thing, Rainbow." Cosmo said "I'm glad you're feeling little better."

"Yeah, me too." she said as she moving towards a tree and digging in the snow. Tank begin approaching his hibernation spot and digging the dirt while Cosmo and his friends looking at him until he settle on the dirt.

"So you really want to do this hibernating thing, huh?" Rainbow asked as Tank nodded.

This is it then. Tank is going to hibernating as each of Rainbow's friends saying goodbye to him,

"Goodbye, Tank."

"Happy Winter."

"See you later, little feller."

"Have a good sleep, Tank."

"Bye, Tank."

"Goodbye, Tank! We'll miss you!"

Then he covering himself in snow as Rainbow watches him while begin to tearing up as Twilight and Cosmo put their hooves on her shoulder as the snow covers his hibernation spot.

"Don't worry, Rainbow." Cosmo said "Tank will always thinking of you in his hibernation because your his greatest treasure."

Rainbow smiled at him for his attempt to console him "Thanks Cosmo."

He nodded as Twilight asked her " Well? Ready for some winter fun?"

Rainbow coming towards his hibernation spot and sat down "Uh, I'm gonna hang here and read to him a bit." she pulled a book from her saddlebag "That little guy can never get to sleep without a bedtime story. I'll be right there."

Both ponies nodded as they trotting away to begin their snow day but not when Cosmo is occupied on one thought.

'I wonder if I can let go of it once my oath is complete like Rainbow did?'

Ending :

Author's Note:

So Cosmo's taking part of his job in preparing for winter as Applejack trying to get him to tell the truth which he got help from the CMC, along with trying to convince Rainbow to let his pet tortoise, Tank, hibernate for the winter.